Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
    Not too bad at all :Cool:
    Did you see that take off where it acted like it was not going to get off the ground? It never dawned on me to use take off flaps. Just not use to flying on a day where there was not even a puff of wind lol

Comment

• Oh yeah I was thinking man that was a loooooong rollout

Comment

• The speed factor may be because of our altitude, 5000 feet. She's a great pattern plane and will roll and perform sloppy loops with the stock system. The new motors give her a bunch more power and she does what I would expect her to do. At Muncie she was amazing. I thought you were just going for a drive there Ben!LOL
        Those T/O flaps make a big difference!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Oh yeah, that makes since I'm over 4000 feet lower than yall

Comment

Heres a video of mine in flight
            WOW! Was it windy? It just seems to be floating?
            Yuor gonna make me spend money Rifleman!

Comment

• Originally posted by chipset35 View Post

WOW! Was it windy? It just seems to be floating?
              Yuor gonna make me spend money Rifleman!
              My bad!LOL I will tell you, it's so worth it my friend!:Cool: and yes wind gusts were up to 20mph that day, averaging about 15mph

Comment

My bad!LOL I will tell you, it's so worth it my friend!:Cool: and yes wind gusts were up to 20mph that day, averaging about 15mph
                /emote "starts checking under couch cushions for loose change and lost money"
                In all seriousness, am I too new to be trying to fly it?
                I fly my E-Flite F4F Wildcat 1.0m and P47D Razorback 1.2m very good unless there is an electronics failure or mechanical failure.

Comment

• If you can fly those planes well, the tigercat is very easy to transition to it's a bit faster, but it can fly slower too with its wider wing. Much more forgiving than the P38 to me an excellent way to get into twin motors.

Comment

If you can fly those planes well, the tigercat is very easy to transition to it's a bit faster, but it can fly slower too with its wider wing. Much more forgiving than the P38 to me an excellent way to get into twin motors.
                    My wallet is aching!
                    I can tell this forum is going to be painful.
                    ;)

Comment

• Hahaha trust me I know the feeling. But I can tell you these are among the best people in the hobby here in this forum. Very glad you are part of it my friend.:Cool:

Comment

Hahaha trust me I know the feeling. But I can tell you these are among the best people in the hobby here in this forum. Very glad you are part of it my friend.:Cool:
                        Me too! All of you are great!

Comment

• There are some planes that just fly incredibly, straight out of the box, the two in the top of my list are the Tigercat, my first tike gear and twin engine airplane, and the Bearcat. Both Flightline RC and both rock!! My fleet will never be without these two in the Hangar!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9654.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	269.9 KB
ID:	148103

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Life finally slowed down enough for me to get in the maiden and 3 more consecutive flights on the Tigercat today! What an awesome plane! I have to give a shout out to OV10 and Tirediron for the info on the landing gear upgrade (OV10 for the nose gear set up, works perfect! and George for the tip on the FL Spitfire mains, Awesome!:Cool: I would also like to thank Rifelman and OV10 for the instruction and pictures for the parallel harness.:Cool: It gives me real peace of mind knowing each motor isn't relying on a single battery.:Whew: Thank you Gentleman for all the help and Thank You Motion RC for Quality products and Awesome Customer Service! The people on the Squawk are the greatest! You guys ROCK! Saving my pennies for the new releases. Hoping for the OV10 Bronco!) Again Thank You All, Dave

Comment

• Very awesome! Glad to help and glad the flight was excellent for you!

Comment

• Grossman, do you take off and land on grass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dual Prop Dave View Post
                                  Life finally slowed down enough for me to get in the maiden and 3 more consecutive flights on the Tigercat today! What an awesome plane! I have to give a shout out to OV10 and Tirediron for the info on the landing gear upgrade (OV10 for the nose gear set up, works perfect! and George for the tip on the FL Spitfire mains, Awesome!:Cool: I would also like to thank Rifelman and OV10 for the instruction and pictures for the parallel harness.:Cool: It gives me real peace of mind knowing each motor isn't relying on a single battery.:Whew: Thank you Gentleman for all the help and Thank You Motion RC for Quality products and Awesome Customer Service! The people on the Squawk are the greatest! You guys ROCK! Saving my pennies for the new releases. Hoping for the OV10 Bronco!) Again Thank You All, Dave
                                  You're most welcome Dave and I too want/need (desperately) an OV-10.
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by chipset35 View Post
                                    Grossman, do you take off and land on grass?
                                    Chipset.........The Tigercat is very much at home from turf as long as your not weed whacking tall grass with the props
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Should be able to order the Tigercat this week although I am having second thoughts on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                        Should be able to order the Tigercat this week although I am having second thoughts on it.
                                        You won't be sorry... Get the upgraded gear if you can... It is a sweetheart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                          Should be able to order the Tigercat this week although I am having second thoughts on it.
                                          May we ask as to why you are having second thoughts on the Tigercat? :Thinking:

Comment

Working...
                                          X