Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there. Couldn't find decals for it so a little bummed about it. Very nervous. I may just put it on display lol. But I will fly it at least once.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RcJet59 View Post
      Almost there. Couldn't find decals for it so a little bummed about it. Very nervous. I may just put it on display lol. But I will fly it at least once.
      Nice work, looks good! For decals, you can contact Callie Graphics and she can custom make some markings for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Nice work, looks good! For decals, you can contact Callie Graphics and she can custom make some markings for you.
        Thank you Delta. I will check them out.

Comment

• Now is ready. Although i have yet to hear from Callie Graphics regardingthe decals..I'm using the Talon 90 and the throttle calibration was kicking my butt. The one I got was set up as vehicle mode: airplane. So had to purchase the castle link programmer. I will now find the courage to fly it. Thank you guys for all the help that was provided on here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Now is ready. Although i have yet to hear from Callie Graphics regardingthe decals..I'm using the Talon 90 and the throttle calibration was kicking my butt. The one I got was set up as vehicle mode: airplane. So had to purchase the castle link programmer. I will now find the courage to fly it. Thank you guys for all the help that was provided on here.
            What FBL/Transmitter are you using? I have a talon 90... If you are using a spektrum AR7210/7200BX or just Beastx.. there's a trick to doing the throttle calibration:
            This video explains the procedure that I use to calibrate the throttle endpoints of a Castle Creations ESC. I shot this on my iPhone 5S so I'm sorry for any...

Guy is a little long winded... but good video.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post

What FBL/Transmitter are you using? I have a talon 90... If you are using a spektrum AR7210/7200BX or just Beastx.. there's a trick to doing the throttle calibration:
              This video explains the procedure that I use to calibrate the throttle endpoints of a Castle Creations ESC. I shot this on my iPhone 5S so I'm sorry for any...

Guy is a little long winded... but good video.
              Im using the AR7200BX. I figured it out after watching a bunch of videos, including this one. So far everything works. Thank you for the info.

Comment

• Good deal! Good luck on the maiden!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                  Good deal! Good luck on the maiden!
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Well, ladies and gentlemen here's the end results. Got some decals on (thank you Delta). It flights!!! LOL. Hover it for a few minutes and reenforce the weapons as you can see them a bit loose. I got some video of it hovering. I did the first one with a 4000mAh and then 3300mAh. Turns out, it didn't make a difference so I'll stick to 3300mAh. Thank you all for the inputs on here without it, I would have not been able to accomplish this project.

Comment

Well, ladies and gentlemen here's the end results. Got some decals on (thank you Delta). It flights!!! LOL. Hover it for a few minutes and reenforce the weapons as you can see them a bit loose. I got some video of it hovering. I did the first one with a 4000mAh and then 3300mAh. Turns out, it didn't make a difference so I'll stick to 3300mAh. Thank you all for the inputs on here without it, I would have not been able to accomplish this project.

https://youtu.be/3Sxg39hg5J4
                      Congrats on the maiden flight, looked great!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Congrats on the maiden flight, looked great!
                        Thanks Delta.

Comment

• Got in a few more flights on the Apache this weekend, still enjoying this machine!

Comment

• I wish I could be flying mine, Winter time is a much better time to fly these dark colored helicopters. I noticed that in the summer heat and sun, the solar radiant heat really heats my dark color shells up and causes some warpage on the canopy glass. However California weather has not been really cooperative with my flying schedule.

Gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                              I wish I could be flying mine, Winter time is a much better time to fly these dark colored helicopters. I noticed that in the summer heat and sun, the solar radiant heat really heats my dark color shells up and causes some warpage on the canopy glass. However California weather has not been really cooperative with my flying schedule.

Gravy
                              Yep, know what you mean there Gravy, but I see sunshine soon and rain will be gone and our normal Ca. weather will return for some great flying, only thing is, we usually get windy days for a few months after all the rain goes bye bye, but hey at least wind or not, we fly em......

Comment

Working...
                              X