X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLLOLLOL , copy that.
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Im extremely pleased with how this little tree turned out on my printer after i got a glass top for it.

Comment

• Now going to test some abs for the first time. Just going to try a automotive body panel pin.

Comment

• Heres an abs rocket, first successful print

Comment

• Happy Holidays Bro!!!! Glad the printer is working well!! :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks bro! Same to you! And here is the automotive clip.

Comment

• I printed a retract mount for the A10 that turned out nice. Printed in ABS

Comment

• Going to have to get a 3D printer. I'm finding more and more that I want to make.
                  FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• They are great, especially when they run how they should. They do require experimentation to get things to come out nice, but once done man it sure is fun!

Comment

• This came out good, but i do need to play with some settings to get it perfect

Comment

• And heres another one.

Comment

• Hey Y'all, First shot at a more scale-like spinner. I added a half a millimeter to account for some shrinkage but I did not get that evidently. I will go with exact measurements for the second attempt. Also, does anyone know how I can increase the number of facets to get a smoother result? I started with a small ellipse and designed from there. Nothin' beats a failure, but a try...so onward. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG
Views:	507
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	163821
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I finally got an edf pod finished, turned out pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                              I finally got an edf pod finished, turned out pretty well.
                              RM, Looks great, good work. Best, LB
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks brother, intrested to see how the spinner comes out. I started to do some of smaller prints for the PT17, and im looking at tomorrow to start the Cessna project with my son. Hes been looking forward to this one. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                  I finally got an edf pod finished, turned out pretty well.
                                  Nice Rman!

Woody

Comment

• Thanks brother!

Comment

• Just did the nose gear for my sons plane, as a test for the 3dprintlab files. Should be good to go now.

Comment

• My 3D printer arrived today.
                                        Ender 3

Its doing the test print that came with it right now.

A couple of failed starts, dragging the filament rather than it sticking from bed being too far from the print head, but this time its sticking well.
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• FHH, I found that until I printed 8-10 prints the bed was just 'too new' for the parts to stick well. I used the glue that came with my Prusa, but until I scuffed up the heat bed and wiped it with acetone I could not get good prints. I wipe the bed before a print every time now and don't need the glue at all. Your issue with the heat bed will get better as you break it in. Post pics. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X