Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, just thought I would share this along with the P40 I will be uploading as well, these are the 22" Micro Warbirds from VALUEHOBBY which come as you see in the pic (bare foam) and makes for a really fun little kit to have fun with and make it your own. Thanks everyone for taking a look. I appreciate your time.

Joshua Pettus Sr.
    South Lake Tahoe, CA Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-t28 mini final done4.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	296481Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-t28 mini final done.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	296480Click image for larger version

Name:	bare foam T28 parts pic.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	296477Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-t28 mini final done2.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	296478Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-t28 mini final done3.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	296479

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20210308_181654.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	303870Click image for larger version

Name:	20210309_193548.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	303871Click image for larger version

Name:	20210309_225403.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	303872
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• J'ai personnalisé et retravailler la peinture de mon mig-29 Freewing avec un camouflage aux couleurs de l'armée de Lair tchèque. Couche de primer gris appliquer a la bombe aérosol et ensuite toute la peinture faite a l'aérographe sans pochoirs . il est équiper d'un système de parachute frein conçu et réaliser par "Steve Hodges" et "RC jet chutes"
        Attached Files

Comment

• Guy’s those Migs are unbelievable! Honestly i can’t wait to get another one ( well... a must for me )
          i must say’s , this bird , was the easy jet ever to work on it . Factory paint was so well done nothing peel off , nothing. The few works on mine was simply add lights on vertical stubs , top and belly using Mrtrickrc light system ( costly but worth it) , 3d print of ordinance and “ our “ best friend Callie Graphic, And lot of time for airbrush the plane.
          THANK YOU again Motion RC and Freewing.

Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful job Griffon Wings!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thank you Aros !!!!

Comment

• Lucky me i’m in the food industry because as photographer i’m a disaster ....
                Attached Files

Comment

• Some more of the Super Bee:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 01.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	304094

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 02.2.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	304095

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 03.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	304096

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 04.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	304097
                  My vaping machine 😂😂🤣

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 05.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	334.9 KB
ID:	304098
                  Parting shot... always handle the Super Bee with care:

Name:	VFA-113 Year One Super Bee 06.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	304099

Smithy

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1614974993200.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	304108
                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by The43rdHammer View Post
                      Some more of the Super Bee:
                      Awesome bee suit! I looked up the original plane, you did a great job replicating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post

Awesome bee suit! I looked up the original plane, you did a great job replicating it.
                        Thank you 😊 I have no expectations for it, but positive comments are their own reward 👍 and I was delighted to make the 64.

I bought it in June 2020, so I'm happy that MM forced me to finish the job!

Smithy

Comment

• They all looks unbelievable. All of it.
                          i still of the idea of schools should have rc class mandatory . A must .
                          So much to learn and i’m a fully grow up troglodyte , didn’t have an idea what a reciver was it or terminology as soldering and such .
                          but this hobby , this take the inner of you , the fire and desire to accomplish something never done before and results even if not perfect are something you never imagine to achieve . Yeah yeah , we all are addicted, i know.

Anyway’s , i forgot to mention 2 items on the Mig..

the pilot, from warbird.com ( Mr. Adam )
                          the AB from the greatest man ever Mr. Chris ( RcGeek)
                          6 whistles aswell ( uuhhhhh she’s loud )
                          Thank you for like the post guy’s . Very much appreciated. Sam
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Griffon Wings View Post
                            ...the pilot, from warbird.com ( Mr. Adam )...
                            That's amazing, i was going to ask you where you got him from, was it here?

Smithy

Comment

• Yes Sir ! Painful to pay that money, but, does look great When in the cockpit. Thank you mate .

Comment

Name:	_CAM0709adjsuted.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	304224Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM0705adjsuted.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	304225Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM0712adjsuted.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	304226 I had posts on other threads on this, but this is a total repaint I did on the EFlite 1.5M P-51 to more how it looked in WWII. Added some scratchbuilt details like a K-14 gunsight in the cockpit.

Comment

• hey Dave, sorry I missed it, more than likely to see you at the field throughout the season. Nice to see another Wyoming Sagebrush Hopper on the site.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    hey Dave, sorry I missed it, more than likely to see you at the field throughout the season. Nice to see another Wyoming Sagebrush Hopper on the site.

Grossman56
                                    Thanks, Grossman56: Looking forward to warmer weather and lighter winds this Spring and Summer season. Are you going to the swap meet in Powell April 10?

Comment

• Hey Dave, I was going to but its the same day as I have to go for my second Covid shot, our appointment is at 10:30 which is right in the middle of the swap meet. I really wanted to go but what can you do. This weekend is supposed to be great, and I have Sat and Sun off, so I'll be heading for the field if the wind holds off.

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                        Hey Dave, I was going to but its the same day as I have to go for my second Covid shot, our appointment is at 10:30 which is right in the middle of the swap meet. I really wanted to go but what can you do. This weekend is supposed to be great, and I have Sat and Sun off, so I'll be heading for the field if the wind holds off.

Grossman56
                                        Sounds like a good plan! I'm hoping we are just starting into the great flying rc aircraft season!

Dave

Comment

• Wind was okay Saturday morning but got up around 11, this morning it was up and down and from every direction, got 4 flights in and called it a day, may try again after dinner as it seemed calm yesterday.
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X