X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!! I appreciate that.
    I'm thinking that the paint scheme on your A-10 would look cool on the Avanti as well....

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20190714_125837.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	206077
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Name:	20190714_224847.jpg
Views:	858
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	206080
        BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• They're awesome T33!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• All I actually painted was the red trim. The nose art and other decorations were done using a computer and Avery clear shipping labels.
            Attached Files

Comment

• My first attempt at airbrushing. Well, an entire plane that is.

Tom
              Attached Files

Comment

• IFRC, Lookin' good. Diggin' the trim work, too. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks LB

Comment

• Hi guys, I present you my new F-16 90mm freewing in the colors of the Belgian Air Force for 75 years of D-day in Normandy. I thank Motion RC, Callie Graphics, The Lightburner for completing this project.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrys View Post
                      Hi guys, I present you my new F-16 90mm freewing in the colors of the Belgian Air Force for 75 years of D-day in Normandy. I thank Motion RC, Callie Graphics, The Lightburner for completing this project.
                      WOW Chrys, Both stunning and unique. Bravo Zulu, Sir. My compliments. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Merci Elbee 👍🤙😉

Comment

• What Elbee said! Fantastic!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Chrys, great job and welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Glad you are here Bro!!! Jerry

Comment

• That is a fantastic tribute to the Normandy heroes!!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!

Comment

• Merci beaucoup Jerry , très heureux de faire partie du forum 👍😉

Comment

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	219467

Comment

• Beautiful job t33jetman!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• t33jetman, Bravo Zulu, Sir. She's a 'Beauty". Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I need to browse this thread more often. You guys are creating inspirational work for me and many other people, I'm certain. Airhead, T33jetman, and all of you, well done! Please post in the "What airbrush?" thread to share what gear you're all using. I think that would help widen the learning experience for viewers who want to try this fun custom painting side of the hobby.
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X