First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Beautiful work, Baron! Love the FW. :Cool:

Comment

• I see you also are involved into what appears to be a rather large scale( O scale?) train set up.
        Welcome to Squawk and the other addiction ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• OV10, the backyard railroad is "G" gauge or Garden railroad with 1,200 feet of track. I have attached a couple of pictures of the layout and some of the scratch built engines used on the railroad.

Red Baron73

Comment

• Nice looking layout you have there. And, some beautiful scratch work! :Cool: I like your "Geese" as well. I'm a huge Rio Grande Southern fan. And, greetings from a fellow Tucsonan. Born and raised. Although I've been stuck out here on the East Coast for the last 25 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
              Hey guys!

Started doing some detail work to my FMS 1700mm Corsair. Its obviously not going to be a complete paint job, just details and weathering. Completed and shown are the exhaust marks. Next i'll just be adding some more small details and some fading.
              Whats up brotha. we spoke on the IG the other day about your exhaust paint, and SD cards. Weathering looks great! I have my Corsair repaint thread on here as well.
              Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Here is my P-38 After I weathered it. It's the first plane I've tried to do this with. Next step will be to give it another once over to make sure I haven't missed anything and then put the rest of the placard decals on it. It took me longer to research the Aircraft and watch YouTube videos on weathering than it did to actually do it.

Comment

• Here's my Eflite 1.2m Corsair repainted. Still some touch ups to be done here and there.
                  Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• T-45 re-paint. She had about 15 flights on her before re-paint. Now she has been zero-timed and has a new look. It's a scheme based on a US Navy Fighter Weapons School (Top Gun) aircraft. The cockpit was completely rebuilt as it had been sun baked pretty bad. Still have to do decals for the pilots and seats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171024_171117.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	101562Click image for larger version

Name:	20171024_171431.jpg
Views:	802
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	101563Click image for larger version

Name:	20171024_171330.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	101564
                    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Great jobs guys, it's additive isn't it, every plane I have has come under the spray gun at one time or another.

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• My repainted Parkzone T-28. Its a bit of a hybrid Vietnam scheme. Sadly doesn't look as nice now as this repaint was done in Feb following a brown out. It crashed into muddy field and the nose broke off and bent badly, but i was able to fix it with hot water. Sadly in June i stuck it in the top of a 30m oak tree - It came down fairly intact but the paintwork was ruined and its covered in scuffs It has flown again since and looks fine in the air. It looks a bit like it was hit by flak.
                        Attached Files
                        Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                        Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                        Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                        Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Here is the Dynam B-26 I am working on currently.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	101573

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	101574

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	101575

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	101576

Comment

• Looking good Michael!

Comment

• That looks good!
                              Still Learning:D

Comment

• Thanks Guys!! Here are a few others I have done over the past year or so.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	101674

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	101675

Name:	3.jpeg
Views:	529
Size:	499.8 KB
ID:	101676

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	101677

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	101678

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	101679

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	101680

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	101681

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	101682

And last but not least, DO NOT TANGLE WITH AN FMS P-51 WHILE FLYING!!!!!

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	333.2 KB
ID:	101683

Comment

• Wow Micheal you have spent alot of time on the gun amd brush
                                  BEAUTIFUL.
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                                    Wow Micheal you have spent alot of time on the gun amd brush
                                    BEAUTIFUL.
                                    Actually, everything seen here was done with rattle can. 100%

Comment

• very nice I'm going out to get some paint and give it a try

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick1999 View Post
                                        very nice I'm going out to get some paint and give it a try
                                        For masking techniques without using masking tape (which will take the paint off of foam) see post #1092 in the Official Dynam B-26 Marauder thread.

Comment

• My Grumman Cat fleet at our local clubs airshow recently. Custom painted Hellcat and Wildcat. I'll probably end up repainting the Tigercat, just not sure what livery I want to go with. They were all mostly Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X