Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dynam Hawker Tempest. My first ever build. Added flaps and Castle BEC which interestingly, seems to have solved this Dynams gear problems. No failures... period!
    Decals from Callie in 501squadron markings. Piloted by an American in the 40’s and an Acrs of Iron pilot in mine.

Comment

• And the plane. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLTpilot View Post
        And the plane. lol.
        FLT, Great detail and weathering.:Cool: I have always loved that aircraft and you've got me thinking I should add this to my wishlist. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Some of my time old airbrush illustrations. Found a few old photos but I need to scan them.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Not really anything to jump and shout about. My 70mm Hawk. Still have yet to fly it.

Before:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	freewing-6s-hawk-t1-base-gray-70mm-edf-jet-pnp-airplane-motion-rc-301104332825_1024x1024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	186007

After:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	101-0199.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	186008

EAA# 1366802
            AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• Looks great! Nice choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CVA59 View Post
                Not really anything to jump and shout about. My 70mm Hawk. Still have yet to fly it.
                CVA59, Whoa, don't underestimate that airframe, she looks great. :Cool: Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Like the TW-2 paint scheme. Nice job!
                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                      Some of my time old airbrush illustrations. Found a few old photos but I need to scan them.
                      Good job there Bro!!!! Love them.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CVA59 View Post
                        Not really anything to jump and shout about. My 70mm Hawk. Still have yet to fly it.

Before:
                        Click image for larger version Name:	freewing-6s-hawk-t1-base-gray-70mm-edf-jet-pnp-airplane-motion-rc-301104332825_1024x1024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	186007

After:
                        Click image for larger version Name:	101-0199.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	186008
                        Mine is still in the box!!! But love the paint. I have the T-45, so I went with the Arrow scheme to avoid paint on this one.... I had just finished my RNZAF A-4, and was not up for another paint job at the time!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Mine is still in the box!!! But love the paint. I have the T-45, so I went with the Arrow scheme to avoid paint on this one.... I had just finished my RNZAF A-4, and was not up for another paint job at the time!!! LOL
                          I'm really anxious to fly this one. I've always loved the orange and white schemes on the T-45's. I had to assign it to the USS Forrestal since that was the ship my Dad called home in 63/64.

EAA# 1366802
                          AMA# 631508

Comment

• Awesome!!! Thanks for your Dad's service!!! My Dad was in WWII in the 3rd Army, 70th Division.... 2 Bronze Stars, one with V for valor... Combat for almost two years... Our folks are heroes!!! God Bless them all!!! :Cool:

Comment

• My buddy Steve was on the Forrestal as well as my buddy Marc!!! Small world!
                              :Confused:

Comment

• WOW, sounds like you're Dad was quite a hero! Thanks for sharing that.

My Dad was a pilot rescue man in the Crash Crew. He sure had some stories to tell. This coming Sunday the 31st, he will have been gone for 2 years and it is still almost impossible for me to believe. He wasn't just my Dad, he was my best friend and the one man I could always trust to steer me in right direction.

EAA# 1366802
                                AMA# 631508

Comment

• :Cool:Your Dad as well my brother! We are blessed for sure!

Comment

:Cool:Your Dad as well my brother! We are blessed for sure!
                                    Yes sir. Every human being in America is blessed because of the tireless contributions of those like your Dad, my Dad and hundreds of thousands of others have made & continue to make America the greatest Nation on the planet! :Cool:

EAA# 1366802
                                    AMA# 631508

Comment

• Amen to that! Freedom is not free! ;)

Comment

Amen to that! Freedom is not free! ;)
                                        Correct, Freedom is the most expensive thing that exists.

EAA# 1366802
                                        AMA# 631508

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

FLT, Great detail and weathering.:Cool: I have always loved that aircraft and you've got me thinking I should add this to my wishlist. Best, LB
                                          Thanks!

Well with a little work the Dynam comes alive. Make that a lot of work! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X