X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
    F22trainer It will buff out..... Wow, pretty broken Bro! Sorry, but get back on the horse and get a shiny new bird!! Blessings, Jerry
    I had 3 other planes with me and flew them all - just did not seem to have the usual joy to it. Took a few more out Sunday and all went well, with a re-maiden of the L4 which got damaged last week. Was much more enjoyable a day.
    A new O-1 Cessna Birddog from Vmar and Helidirect is already here and ready to assemble.
    Thanks Jerry and more back at ya!

Comment

• My youngest daughter and husband and grand kids are here in Rapid City SD on a short personal trip. So her husband and my Grandson went out flying temps 18 degrees light 7 mph cross wind and Sun Shine. I reprogrammed my 2.1 Carbon Z Cessna for the wireless trainer and we went out and ran through 7 6 cell batteries and flew it for a total of more than an hour flying it off the snow with floats. We took short warm up's between flights.They really enjoyed the flying even as cold the weather was. Being from Phoenix.They were freezing but loved every minute of the flying for their first flights
      Click image for larger version

Name:	grand1.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	236540Click image for larger version

Name:	grand2.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	236541

Comment

• Finally a sunny day. I flew the FMS Ranger, now decked out as a T-41.

JB

Comment

• Beautiful calm but cloudy morning out at the field, felt like a cold war kinda day.

The f-86 rarely misses out on a sunday morning and enjoyed presenting her freshly-weathered paint job. The Mig is a plane i've struggled with a little but had a very enjoyable ~6 flights out of her and only one near death experience lol.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	5620A59F-EBC4-4AE4-BE48-465F1DFF088D.png
Views:	425
Size:	965.8 KB
ID:	236732Click image for larger version

Name:	1314826E-C816-4B5A-A687-9CD835B11AA7.jpeg
Views:	496
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	236731 Early version PA-46/500...
            like new with only 1400 hours on it.

Comment

• Very nice F22, beautiful aircraft! It was too windy for most RCs today, so I took the Enstrom out to Stephenville airport to get some BBQ with our local EAA chapter. Good food, and great flying!

Comment

• F106DeltaDart A little flight out to Hard 8 BBQ never hurts!!!!!!!! Yummy!!! Blessings Bro!

Dana Bowman has applied for a permit to have a helistop at his property... I am right across the road from there!!! So maybe in the future, you can drop by if we get permission from Dana...

Comment

• Two flights on the Flite Test Simple Scout, and one each on the Freewing Stinger and Air Hooterville. I'm not sure we could have asked for a nicer day, with only gentle breeze, and the temperature hitting about 70* F by noon.

Comment

F106DeltaDart A little flight out to Hard 8 BBQ never hurts!!!!!!!! Yummy!!! Blessings Bro!

Dana Bowman has applied for a permit to have a helistop at his property... I am right across the road from there!!! So maybe in the future, you can drop by if we get permission from Dana...
                    Awesome! I’ll have to give you a heads up next time I’m out that way

Comment

• Just been continuing to rock the FW 90mm F/A-18C... Dialed in...Such a fun jet to push around the skies!
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Since I left the EDF jets, I have ventured back into scale helis, just finished up this Roban 600 size Bell 212, got the maiden flight on it plus one more, sweet flyer and it was a very nice kit to put together
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                          Since I left the EDF jets, I have ventured back into scale helis, just finished up this Roban 600 size Bell 212, got the maiden flight on it plus one more, sweet flyer and it was a very nice kit to put together
                          Sharp looking 212, congrats on the maiden! Was out flying mine yesterday as well. Really handled the gusty conditions nicely!

Comment

• All the flying buddies were busy this weekend so no big trip to the field. Instead, grabbed the Cherokee and went for some dusk flights. This thing has some pretty impressive lights for a smaller plane. Tons of fun in the evening!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_50887.jpg Views:	3 Size:	166.8 KB ID:	236928

Comment

• Great pics guys! Love the helis and the Cherokee looks full size in that pic! Awesome!! (except for the non-scale grass!!!)

Comment

Great pics guys! Love the helis and the Cherokee looks full size in that pic! Awesome!! (except for the non-scale grass!!!)
                                Well... not really non-scale. This is the last time I had one out on a grass strip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	236948

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• Short, edited video from the second flight of the Simple Scout on Sunday. I don't get many smooth landings like this one, but when I do, I sure enjoy them.

Comment

Name:	DSC_2806.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	237229Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2932.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	237230

P-51D day...

Comment

Name:	DSC_9623.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	237232

Checking the parking lot for imperfections....

Comment

Name:	DSC_3984.JPG
Views:	364
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	237234

Getting ready for a few fun flights when the weather clears...

Comment

Working...
                                          X