Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always regret not getting one those before they stopped making them. Very nice Hard way!

Comment

• It is easy to love you guys!!!! LOL I just got lucky and bought it at the right time!! Goofy pilots not-withstanding!!! Ha!! Thanks again!

Comment

• I hate to fly it... I love it, but I am always scared of the, well you know... It has all upgraded servos and motor and ESC. My dear neighbor built it, and I fell in love with it, so I sent a few C notes over and he gave it up!!! LOL All good I guess!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
          Hugh Wiedman Hey Bro!!! It is the dive brakes... They are split and they go up and down at the same time. (one actuator per side, so no choice) They work well for a real dive brakes, but help it settle in for landing too... Just have to carry a little throttle!!! I need to weather her up, but with so many projects on the burners, it is WAY back in line!!! LOL Blessings!!! Jerry
          That is just too sexy for your shirt.

Since you have so many projects on the burners, send her to me for a few months and I'll give her 0some real life weathering, just may not come back in one piece.
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Comment

• I did not fly this one today, but wanted to post a few pics... I painted the canopy in a "reverse masking" type of procedure... It is really fun to fly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0301.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	234362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0302.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	234363Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0304.JPG
Views:	306
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	234364

Comment

• May take her up anyway!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Jerry

Comment

• Elbee
                  Elbee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jerry, That is just "too cool for school". Bravo Zulu. Steve

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                I did not fly this one today, but wanted to post a few pics... I painted the canopy in a "reverse masking" type of procedure... It is really fun to fly.

Name:	DSC_0301.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	234362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0302.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	234363Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0304.JPG
Views:	306
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	234364
                Need to get this one. My sons are crazy about Dusty Crophopper!

Comment

• Dusty came out great Jerry!

Just bench time today helping my wife finish her 1/4 scale Tiger Moth. 30cc electric on 8S turning a 20x6 prop for nice scale flight. Full bodied pilot with full flightsuit and chute by Warbird Pilots and graphics by Callie.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105011504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.2 KB ID:	234387

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105100752.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.4 KB ID:	234382Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105128811.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.3 KB ID:	234383Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105036401.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.3 KB ID:	234384Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105152399.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	234385Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200131_105209058.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	234386

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                    Dusty came out great Jerry! Just bench time today helping my wife finish her 1/4 scale Tiger Moth. 30cc electric on 8S turning a 20x6 prop for nice scale flight. Full bodied pilot with full flightsuit and chute by Warbird Pilots and graphics by Callie.
                    Mr & Mrs TW, Ya dun good. The Tiger Moth is one of my faves. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Twowingtj Nice!!! It that the old Hobby Lobby (Zone) ARF? I have one that I really like to fly! It is about 80 inches? 78.5? Anyway, great job and best of luck!!! Jerry

Comment

• Great flying bird.. Just the foam is super soft... But still, love the JUG...

Name:	DSC_4039.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	234581

Comment

• Hardway It's a Hanger 9 with wingspan of 88". She had been looking for a good sized Moth for a while. We found this one NIB for a good price last year.

Comment

• Love Dusty, and love that Tiger Moth! And that FMS Razorback is a fun flyer and looks great but boy don't look at the foam funny or it will dent! I left legit thumb impressions on mine just from taking it from the car to the field!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks!!! You are right about that... You look at it wrong and suddenly there is "war" damage!!! LOL Still looks great in the air and flying her is a lot of fun!!! Low levels!!!!!!

Comment

• I have one NIB in case of "mishaps"...

Comment

• Smart man.

Boy, I would say it's due time for a 1600mm+ Razorback from Freewing, wouldn't you?
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!! I’m in Bro!

Comment

• Two of us with Waco Biplanes went out about 8:00 am this morning to get the first flight on his 50" Dynum Biplane YMF-5. for the low quality that they are they fly Scale,hate the soft foam. My Older Brother purchased three of these CHEAP. He gave me two of them for building his. and I gave one to a very good friend of mine. Also put the First flight on my MRC T-33. Weather was calm but only 38 degrees. Good time to do the flying today we are expecting 3 to 4" of snow tonight and another 2 to 3" tomorrow with winds and temps in the teens.

Name:	dj.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	234721Click image for larger version

Name:	F1T33.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	234722

Comment

• Previous photo's taken yesterday. after flying. took these this morning after flying in the snow we got last night and early early this morning. Took out my C-150, my snow and water Op's plane. I have many many hours on this one never take the floats off fly it year round Love the way it fly's with the floats on it actually fly's much nicer with the floats. Got in big hurry this morning. Left my wallet phone and Go- Pro camera's at home. getting old and forgetful LOL !!!!! Temperature was only 20 degrees so I only made one flight before my fingers felt like they were frozen

Click image for larger version  Name:	s2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	234846Click image for larger version  Name:	R1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	234847

Comment

Working...
                                        X