Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys, we just want to reiterate if you missed this on the product page. This first batch is selling very quickly. This is the batch that has left the warehouse. Once sold out (which could be later today) then we will keep pre-orders open but the ETA will change to when the second batch will arrive. So if you want to be in the first batch, then don't hesitate.

Comment

Originally posted by PikeStaff View Post

MD, the Phantoms flaps butt up hard up against the fuselage - where they should be. The ails are in “the middle of the wing”.

And a 1:1 Phantoms flaps drop way, way down; like 70+ degrees from retracted. They’re really huge airbrakes that also add a little lift.

Yep, got it, I just edited my original post. All is well. Order# 300202
      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

On the site, under the six cell PNP, it states a 12 blade fan and 150 amp esc. But I've been told that it really comes with a 9 blade fan and 130amp esc. Which is it?

Comment

And on this discussion about the amount of aileron deflection observed ... the pilot in command of our F-4 likes a bunch of throw and maxxed it out to suit his own preferences. We started with the suggested throws.

Comment

Comment

Outstanding job!

Comment

Originally posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
                On the site, under the six cell PNP, it states a 12 blade fan and 150 amp esc. But I've been told that it really comes with a 9 blade fan and 130amp esc. Which is it?
                Apologies, updated the page.
                • 6S: 130A ESC manages the 9-Blade power system
                • 8S: 150A ESC manages the 12-Blade power system
                In the manual you can find all the info you need
                Attached Files
                Last edited by James; Feb 9, 2018, 08:02 AM. Reason: Add attachment from Manual

Comment

It’s about a 1/12 scale, same as the F-16 V2! The Skyhawk is around 1/8.5 scale. Cool. As far as number of fan blades, you’re going to get more efficiency and thrust from 9 as opposed to 12, but I’d like to know what it comes with!

Comment

That's a big goof... I suppose I now have a spare 9 blade fan and motor combo...
                    It does look nice though

Comment

A dream come true. Thanks ! Wish I could divert to AZ this morning.
                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Just as I thought a Super Scale F-4 Phantom! Freewing defiantly delivered an excellent piece of work. It is also great to see that there will be two different power systems to do this beast justice well. This model is now the best F-4 EDF available anywhere.
                        My only recommendation is for it to be offered in some sort of gray livery or a Base gray model to be more appealing to others.
                        I will definitely have to get this model in the future when I am ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MotionJB View Post

Apologies, updated the page.
                          • 6S: 130A ESC manages the 9-Blade power system
                          • 8S: 150A ESC manages the 12-Blade power system
                          In the manual you can find all the info you need
                          Shoot. Wish that had been listed when I placed my order. I would have gotten the PNP instead of the ARF Plus. It showed 12 blade on the PNP this morning.
                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Hey Bajora, please tell us about the typical flight times that you were getting with the stock setup.
                            Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

I wonder which plane is being flown in the video... 6s or 8s? 9 or 12 blade?

Comment

Originally posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
                                I wonder which plane is being flown in the video... 6s or 8s? 9 or 12 blade?
                                That's the 6S version. No 8S's have been produced yet.

Comment

Same here Evoman, definitely an F-4 in my future too! Maybe they’ll offer a Thunderbird version? I hope to be ready for one, after I get a 1/7.5 super scale OV10 Bronco :ov10 from Flightline!!!!

Comment

Called Motion and cancelled my ARF + order after finding he 6s version comes with a 9 blade fan. New pre order 300231 :Cool:
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

There is not a 12B EDF for this plane. Sorry guys, typo. The plane has the new 9B EDF because it provides great sound and efficiency.

Comment

1750kv 9-blade fan should make the 8s upgrade less of a mandatory move (for me, anyway).
                                        Is the shroud/stator still metal?

Also, though I would have liked to see it come with an AB leds, it looks to be really easy to add one... cool!

Comment

It may be efficient, but the sound... meh!

Comment

Working...
                                          X