Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell us the size of the main gear wheels? Trying to determine if my LX brakes will fit.

Comment

• They look like they might be the same as the A-10?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
        Releases like this are making it harder for me to get that 3D printer...
        Exactly my situation. I was going to get a tronxy a5s.
        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Im assuming you guys tested the 6s 1550kv 12 blade setup like the other 90mm jets have as stock.

What differences did you find between that and the 9 blade setup? Im thinking a 12 blade 6s unit might help me get out of the hay field easier. The rhino appears to be lighter tban tbe t45.
          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• May God be praised....

Comment

• I want to see how it flys off and lands on Ryans short geotex runway...

Comment

• I'm all in, order 300339.
                BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                  Im assuming you guys tested the 6s 1550kv 12 blade setup like the other 90mm jets have as stock.

What differences did you find between that and the 9 blade setup? Im thinking a 12 blade 6s unit might help me get out of the hay field easier. The rhino appears to be lighter tban tbe t45.
                  Yes, and did you test the 4068-1680kV 12-blade also?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                    I want to see how it flys off and lands on Ryans short geotex runway...
                    Me too! Can't wait!

Comment

• Wow, this looks awesome. Great job boys, did I mention wow this looks awesome? Thanks motion n freewing, I'm definitely down for one of these. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
                        Can someone tell us the size of the main gear wheels? Trying to determine if my LX brakes will fit.
                        the mains are the same as the A10 nosewheel which is 2.75 basically, or 69mm. Of course the F4 nose wheels are much smaller.

Comment

• 8S Ultra Performance is now available as a pre-order. Please note the mid-May ETA forecast.

This is the bad girl I am going to snag when they are in stock.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...phantom-ii-pnp
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                            Wow, this looks awesome. Great job boys, did I mention wow this looks awesome? Thanks motion n freewing, I'm definitely down for one of these. :)
                            Let me guess, in the land down under it will get a "Blue Nose" ???? Ehhhh Wut Shirty LOL
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Lol, no can't bugger this one up, I love the Vietnam camo, but I'll put some blue on it somewhere ;)

man, what a pretty jet. Can't wait to get one of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                Not for a cost, bbaumer, the print files will be made available for FREE during the pre-order. We'll publish them later this month. :)
                                Now that’s some awesome stuff right there. :Smug:

Comment

Lol, no can't bugger this one up, I love the Vietnam camo, but I'll put some blue on it somewhere ;)

Problem solved! Nothing a little rattle can action can't fix! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	FW_F4_IF_01.jpg
Views:	1138
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	116954

My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• +1 on the SEA camo Shirty. That and the 9 blade 90 sold me on the 6s stocker. I originally ordered the ARF+ when I thought it was coming with a 12 blade that needed a 150 amp ESC. After it was noted here in the thread (and fixed on the website) went back an changed to the PNP.
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Lol, no can't bugger this one up, I love the Vietnam camo, but I'll put some blue on it somewhere ;)

You could always do the reverse canopy trick they use to do. Paint an underside canopy, just make it a lighter blue so YOU don't mistake top from bottom. :)

Comment

Maybe a blue helmet for the pilot!!

Congrats to everyone who pushed for this bird, it look awesome, can't wait for Mike and Ryan to get their hands on it.
                                        Even better (or worse depending) when Steve gets through with his!!!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Already considering operable canopies with the 3D printed cockpit parts. This beauty looks so good I am not sure it needs much more. Maybe a center burner or AB of some sort. Can't wait. Very stoked.

Comment

Working...
                                          X