X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    They look like they might be the same as the A-10?
    The mains appear to be A-10 nose wheels.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

The mains appear to be A-10 nose wheels.
      Yup. Ryan confirmed that for us.

Comment

Already considering operable canopies with the 3D printed cockpit parts. This beauty looks so good I am not sure it needs much more. Maybe a center burner or AB of some sort. Can't wait. Very stoked.
        Very true. I would normally have at least a few mods lined up, but this looks fantastic! Only mod besides the 3D printed parts will be a set of triple bomb racks under the Aim-9s. Maybe a gun pod too..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
          A few more photos from our collection ... I will see if I can get my pal Rob, who has flown this one a lot over the last few weeks to a month, to pop in and share his flight impressions.

Bajora So this is the new jet great photos. A fellow pilot we know is going bonkers over this one, started getting text message this morning early. I see why Bad ass Jet. Goose

Comment

• Now just to sit back and watch Dogfights until our Phantoms get here.. Great program if you haven't already seen it.

Comment

• Hey RC Jet Dude. I know you will have your F-4 at Joe Nall this Spring. Can't wait to see what mods you've done. Hey Tired Iron can't wait to see you as well. I guess we'll have a reactment of the Vietnam War at Joe Nall if all of our F-4's arrive on time. Ordered #300499

Comment

• Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post
                Hey RC Jet Dude. I know you will have your F-4 at Joe Nall this Spring. Can't wait to see what mods you've done. Hey Tired Iron can't wait to see you as well. I guess we'll have a reactment of the Vietnam War at Joe Nall if all of our F-4's arrive on time. Ordered #300499
                Carlos! Excellent. Good to see you have one coming too. Yes, planning to be there. Look forward to seeing you again and everyone else as well. If I could get my Mig off their grass then yes we could have a VW reenactment.

Comment

Carlos! Excellent. Good to see you have one coming too. Yes, planning to be there. Look forward to seeing you again and everyone else as well. If I could get my Mig off their grass then yes we could have a VW reenactment.
                  Bungee launch time :D. Just joking :).

Comment

• The scale fidelity of this Phantom is incredible. Nearly every flying photo looks full scale.
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• If I get one of these, I’’ll have to weather it. It’s way to clean, ha-ha. I think it’ll take the realism to a whole other level. Takes very little time and lots of fun to do (subjective I guess, ha-ha). Some planes I love a clean look, but this isn’t one of them, just like the A-10.

Comment

• By the way Aros, great job on the banners. They always look awesome with these new products in the spotlight :Cool:.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	117015Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	176.7 KB ID:	117016
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	160.3 KB ID:	117017Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	179.6 KB ID:	117018Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	71.7 KB ID:	117019Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	129.5 KB ID:	117020
                          Photos from the Arizona Electric Festival. We met a bunch of Motion RC customers and fans. Fun day!

There are more photos and videos posted on the RC Groups thread, beginning on page 14: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Phantom/page14

Comment

• Great photos and videos! That looks like an amazing event.

Comment

• So we all know that Steve (RCJetDude) is usually one of the first to do an over the top mod on these scale jets.
                              So having seen the transition from F-4's to F-14's on the Nimitz the first thing that I vividly remember was no more black exhaust contrails.
                              So are ya gonna go for that trademark dirty black exhaust plume on your "Bugbasher" Steve??
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• T-Cat...Thanks man for the compliments...Oh and I couldn't agree more! You are totally right. As SICK as this Phantom looks out of the box, she's too clean looking. One of the first things I thought when I saw the production model for the first time was "Ooooh I can't wait to take my airbrush to her!" As good as she looks now, imagine weathered? Oh my!!

Great photos Tony! I wish I was there!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                  So we all know that Steve (RCJetDude) is usually one of the first to do an over the top mod on these scale jets.
                                  So having seen the transition from F-4's to F-14's on the Nimitz the first thing that I vividly remember was no more black exhaust contrails.
                                  So are ya gonna go for that trademark dirty black exhaust plume on your "Bugbasher" Steve??
                                  That would be a trick for sure. Anybody done it yet?

Comment

• smoke trails... for a short duration trail you could electrically ignite common fireworks smoke bombs. The issue with this is not lighting the airplane on fire.
                                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Problem solved! Nothing a little rattle can action can't fix! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	FW_F4_IF_01.jpg
Views:	1127
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	116954
                                      See? That's easy worth an extra 20mph and two mig 21's :)

Definitely want twin afterburners in this one.

Comment

• Are the nose wheels the same as what is on the Stinger 90???

Comment

• Thanks for posting the photos and videos, Tony! You guys are having all the fun!
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X