Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releases like this are making it harder for me to get that 3D printer...

Comment

• Do it!

Comment

• I could just get you to print me the parts. :)

Comment

• Hey bbaumer, can you add to my print requests. Preordered mine earlier and warming up the air brush. Looks like Avanti, A10's and F4's taking over EDF Jet Jam and NEFI :Cool:

Comment

• Joe Nall, NEFI, eWeek, maybe Grapevine??

Comment

• I’ll run a test on my printer and check quality, I’m concerned there might be a fair amount of stepping even at my 20 micron resolution

Comment

• Will this F-4 get up and down on a 300 ft. runway safely? Looks like it has a long take off and landing roll.

Comment

• Well, Looks like I'll be cleaning the 'hangar" to make room for this one. IT WILL BE MINE.....YES, IT WILL BE MINE.......

Comment

• Get one Jim.

Comment

• Ok, I caved.. ORDERED!! One big Phantom inbound!

Comment

• Hey Aros, I kept my Christmas Snoopy avatar for just such an occasion! Eagles win on Sunday, fly back for an astonishing parade experience yesterday, and today? Christmas in February !!!:Win: :Balloon::f4phantom. Pinch me man!

Comment

• Looks like I missed out on the ARF + .....Already have a JF90 to throw in this "Rhino". Going to have to wait on second batch. "Curses...Foiled Again".....LOL.!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ks.jetflyer View Post
                            Will this F-4 get up and down on a 300 ft. runway safely? Looks like it has a long take off and landing roll.
                            The biggest factor or variable in that is probably the pilots skill level... I would say yes it is doable. We have been flying ours off of a 500 foot runway. Rob likes to fly his jets very scale-like ... he rolls into the throttle gradually and seldom goes to WOT in his takeoffs.

Comment

• Update* We have sold out of the ARF's from the first batch which had an ETA of mid April. We have opened a new Pre-order on the ARF's for the second production run with an ETA of Mid-May. So anyone whose purchased an ARF already and it said mid-april, don't get confused now that the page says mid-may. You will receive yours in Mid-April while anyone who pre-orders from now on, will be on the Mid-May second run schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                                Looks like I missed out on the ARF + .....Already have a JF90 to throw in this "Rhino". Going to have to wait on second batch. "Curses...Foiled Again".....LOL.!
                                We have opened pre-orders for the second batch of ARF's with an ETA of Mid-May.

Comment

• FANTASTIC!!! Any chance of a primered only version (like the BAE Hawk) so we can create our own livery. There are endless possibilities with a Navy version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

The biggest factor or variable in that is probably the pilots skill level... I would say yes it is doable. We have been flying ours off of a 500 foot runway. Rob likes to fly his jets very scale-like ... he rolls into the throttle gradually and seldom goes to WOT in his takeoffs.
                                    Actually, you can find your best acceleration from standstill throttle by tying a fish scale to the back of the plane. Slowly advance throttle. You'll find a point where thrust drops off. Don't bring the throttle quite to that point at start of take-off roll. Don't go much higher until you have built up past lift-off speed.

Any EDF, you can spin the fan faster than it can pull in air without the ram air effect from the aircraft moving forward. When you do that, the fan is acting more like a blender mixing the air in the fan housing than a means of propulsion. You can delay this effect with a really good intake ring acting as a volute but we never have the ideal intake shape in our models.
                                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by navy0968 View Post
                                      FANTASTIC!!! Any chance of a primered only version (like the BAE Hawk) so we can create our own livery. There are endless possibilities with a Navy version.
                                      I asked for just plain unpainted (allows any color scheme you want)... nope. They don't plan to do anything but the Vietnam era land based camo.
                                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                                        Hey Aros, I kept my Christmas Snoopy avatar for just such an occasion! Eagles win on Sunday, fly back for an astonishing parade experience yesterday, and today? Christmas in February !!!:Win: :Balloon::f4phantom. Pinch me man!
                                        LOL, happy for ya man! I can't wait to snag mine as soon as they are in regular stock. I have wanted this jet in this size, scale, quality and performance as long as I have been in the hobby (20+ years)! It's a great day....Especially you!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

I'm not so concerned about take off, more about how slow before stall. My first F-4 would start wagging its wing when getting to slow. That one was an enlarged Ziroli design with a dynamax fan.

Comment

Working...
                                          X