Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order #300138 and had my shipping notice at 9:37 this morning!!!
    Thanks MRC!!!

Comment

• 300134 still "signal delta". But I am happy they are shipping so early. Amazing.
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Order # 300144 Woot!!! A month early!! Thanks Motionrc!!

Comment

• Mine will be on the Left coast on Thursday.
          Its a 6S. One buddy got the Airframe and going 8s.
          Another ordered the factory 8S. So basically one of each in our club so far.

Comment

• #300125 shipped! ARF+

My club will have about 6 of these. :)
            Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosytime View Post
              Well ups doesn't do Saturdays so I guess mine will be here Monday...
              Ah rats, yeah, I forgot I didn't pay for Priority Mail this time, so it's going to be Monday after all. No beating for me! LOL

Comment

• I am happy mine comes on Monday.. wife will be at work and wont see the huge box arrive :D

Comment

• #300552 shipping notice received about 30 minutes ago (PNP)
                  Freewing A10, F4, F22, Sebart Avanti S mini

Comment

• FYI for all - UPS has rolled out Saturday delivery of all packages to 4,600 cities in the USA. This means UPS delivers any package (ground, 3 day, 2 day, etc) 6 days per week to anywhere in those 4,600 cities. I suspect they will roll our more Saturday delivery areas at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by F16Jeff View Post
                      My order 300233 is showing unfulfilled.
                      I looked your order up. It has shipped. Well, it is on our loading dock and will be picked up soon.

Comment

• Some asked for a picture. Here you go. UPS just picked up some of your F-4 as I'm typing this.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                          FYI for all - UPS has rolled out Saturday delivery of all packages to 4,600 cities in the USA. This means UPS delivers any package (ground, 3 day, 2 day, etc) 6 days per week to anywhere in those 4,600 cities. I suspect they will roll our more Saturday delivery areas at some point.
                          Here's the Saturday delivery coverage map.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.14.55 PM.png
Views:	430
Size:	611.0 KB
ID:	123108
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I love living so close to Motion (I'm in Iowa they are in Illinois) because mine will be delivered to tomorrow. I love that Des Moines is a UPS hub, I always gets things fast.

Comment

• Hey Tom, Got any updates on the 2nd batch, or are they still slated for Mid-May...?

Comment

Some asked for a picture. Here you go. UPS just pulled away as I'm typing this.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1AFEC9B1-1410-4C70-9DCF-07F8134D4125.gif
Views:	1204
Size:	888.2 KB
ID:	123120

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                                  Hey Tom, Got any updates on the 2nd batch, or are they still slated for Mid-May...?
                                  Still mid May at this point. I wish it was faster. The time between the first and second batch is due to the Chinese New Year factory shut down. They are manufacturing the mid-May batch of F-4 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Here's the Saturday delivery coverage map.
                                    Well.... well......Look at that barren spot on the NY/PA border where I live :P Yeah...... I know George, move closer to youLOL
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Still mid May at this point. I wish it was faster. The time between the first and second batch is due to the Chinese New Year factory shut down. They are manufacturing the mid-May batch of F-4 right now.
                                      Thank you Tom and the rest of the crew there!!! We appreciate you guys and what you do for the hobby and your customers!!! Thanks!!! :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Cool:

Comment

I looked your order up. It has shipped. Well, it is on our loading dock and will be picked up soon.
                                        Thank you Tom, I received shipping confirmation email.

Comment

• My delivery shows Monday (I'm in Garner, NC, a suburb of Raleigh), even thought I always get things in 2 days via UPS Ground from MRC. I called UPS and they said that even thought I created a MyUPS account, it's up to the shipper (MRC) to enable Saturday delivery. I called Motion and the VERY NICE gentleman I spoke to said that they confirmed with UPS that my Zip is in the Saturday delivery range. He said he was going to call UPS and see what the deal is, then call me back. Hoping to hear good news.

Comment

Working...
                                          X