• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any time!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      The latest word I have is that the next batch could be as soon as this week or next week. We don't have a definitive ETA on the container just yet. We're hoping very, very soon now. Rest assured I am as anxious as others as mine is on that container!!

:Cool:
      Good to know you have a little skin in the game on this container too. LOL. I was hoping it was being sent this week since the wife isn't home this week. Easier to get into the house and the box removed. LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Hoping mine shows up before I leave for Texas for two weeks, including the 3DPUP parts. I leave the last Monday of the month. Don't want the stuff sitting out on the front porch for two weeks!!! Especially since both shipments will include a pair of Admiral 4s 5000mah batteries! The plane is going to my work site, but the 3DPUP package was supposed to be here already. :Confused::Sweating::Thinking::f4phantom
        Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          The latest word I have is that the next batch could be as soon as this week or next week. We don't have a definitive ETA on the container just yet. We're hoping very, very soon now. Rest assured I am as anxious as others as mine is on that container!!

:Cool:
          Watched My Soul IS In The Sky video, great video! I feel for you. What is the music in the video?

Comment

• Welcome, Phantoman. Enjoy the Squawk. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Very Sneaky Aros!!!!

Comment

• Well, I normally don't do this to my jets but I decided to try and make my F-4 to look just a little better. I have been trying to like the camo paint all stock but it was just to fake looking and I even thought about selling it and wait for another livery option to come along, so after some thought I jumped in last night and gave it my first attempt at weathering, might have went overboard a little but after looking at all the F-4 pics I could find, I have come to the conclusion that they were indeed very dirty most of the time and well worn on the paint.

So...............:Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                  Well, I normally don't do this to my jets but I decided to try and make my F-4 to look just a little better. I have been trying to like the camo paint all stock but it was just to fake looking and I even thought about selling it and wait for another livery option to come along, so after some thought I jumped in last night and gave it my first attempt at weathering, might have went overboard a little but after looking at all the F-4 pics I could find, I have come to the conclusion that they were indeed very dirty most of the time and well worn on the paint.

So...............:Silly:
                  Pretty nice.

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantoman View Post

Watched My Soul IS In The Sky video, great video! I feel for you. What is the music in the video?
                    Thanks! I tried to capture the highs and lows of the hobby. The song is "Time" by Hans Zimmer.

Okay the next batch of Phantoms have ARRIVED! So if yours is in this next batch you should be receiving a notification sometime today and/or tomorrow. The parts are just a couple days behind so they will be shipping out end of this week, or early next week.

So psyched for my Phantom!! I have been waiting for the past 15 years for this jet...Stoked!!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Got my shipping tracking number!!
                      Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• 8s shipped today! Hopefully the 3d parts will come soon as well

Comment

• Shipping notice received today. Product shipped yesterday, expected arrival 5-17. Happy Birthday to ME !!!! Now the FUN begins.... THANX MRC.

Comment

• Happy early birthday!!! Have fun!!!! :Party: :Cool:

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!!! Enjoy! :Cool:

Comment

• Me too! Friday delivery. A friend printed nozzles for me. Have all electronics and ready to go. Decals from Callie for MY F4D. 62nd Fighter Sqn, MacDill AFB, FL.

Comment

• Just checked my orders YEEHAAA F-4D Phantom ll shipped receiving it around the 4/22 So stoked thank Motion RC. GOOSE and or Mike:P:Cool::f4phantom:Party::Drinks::Gift::blueco ol:bluetongue

Comment

• Looks like I will be getting mine sometime next week. SO pumped! :Party:
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Just watched the trailer for the movie....Kind of hard to tell what it's really about. :Confused:

But you're right, the music sounds like it's very good and extremely dramatic.

It's a song called "Red December", by the Osaka Clear Youth Orchestra. Found it on Spotify!

"I must've watched a different movie trailer called "My Soul is in the Sky" I came up with a totally different soundtrack. But then again, the movie was a little weird too".

Comment

• Shipping notice received! Supposed to arrive tomorrow!! :):):):f4phantom. Aros says the 3D Parts should be in couple days! Will get here before I leave on vacation!! :Cool::)
                                        Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	132912Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	132911 Maiden today on my F-4. Used the factory settings for control throws and CG, along with the specified elevator/flap mix. Flies great! Simply amazing. Thanks MRC!

Comment

Working...
                                          X