Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope to get video of it's maiden flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      I hope to get video of it's maiden flight.
      I have both cameras packed already...the one you like and the large one as well.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Sure wish I could be there this year. I get double whammied with my wife's B-day and Mother's day. I know Skywolf, aka the Flying Ant will be there. He shoots epic videos. I'm hopeful I'll be able to put together a F4J Sundowners version for the October 12-14th Warbirds over Grapevine fundraising event for Snowball Express.

Hawk
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Dear MotionRC guys, just wondering if you can give us guys in the 2nd batch a hint on where that nice shipping container with the nice little airplanes are? How are we looking. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will not hold you guys to the date, just looking for when I need to go and buy some paint since my decals are here already. LOL

Comment

• Yes and if the 8S Batch will be included, :-)
            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hey Paul, I salute You Sir....Fine work. Can't wait to get it installed. Oh Wait !......Where's my Plane ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post
                Dear MotionRC guys, just wondering if you can give us guys in the 2nd batch a hint on where that nice shipping container with the nice little airplanes are? How are we looking. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will not hold you guys to the date, just looking for when I need to go and buy some paint since my decals are here already. LOL
                Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                Yes and if the 8S Batch will be included, :-)
                For anyone who pre-ordered:
                Everything is still due mid May. All pre-ordered F-4 are on the sea right now. They left the factory a few weeks ago. I'm targeting May 16th give or take a few days. All the remaining pre-ordered F-4 will ship as soon as they arrive here. This includes 6S PNP, 8S PNP, and ARF+.

For anyone who has not pre-ordered:
                The next batch of F-4 will mid June. They have not shipped yet but I expect they will any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

Everything is still due mid May. All pre-ordered F-4 are on the sea right now. They left the factory a few weeks ago. I'm targeting May 16th give or take a few days. All the remaining pre-ordered F-4 will ship as soon as they arrive here. This includes 6S PNP, 8S PNP, and ARF+.

The next batch of F-4 will mid June. They have not shipped yet but I expect they will any day.
                  Thanks Tom for the update. 11 days and counting. Just kidding. Just glad to hear that they are swimming their way to the US as we speak.

Comment

• Any other fun toys in this shipping container? I'd hate for our dreams to be Foiled.....

Also, anyone flying the F4 with a sound system have any trouble with the extra weight? Any changes in flight characteristics or anything I should pay more attention to? Thanks everyone!

Comment

Tom, I do have one other question, when is the cut off for the 2nd batch? Just thought I should confirm if I am in that batch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post

Tom, I do have one other question, when is the cut off for the 2nd batch? Just thought I should confirm if I am in that batch.
                        currently the plus and the 8s was sold out again for group 2. The PNP not yet sold out!

Comment

• Is a pre order required for batch 3 ? What’s the cut off ?
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I'm retired USAF. I was stationed at Cahn Rahn Bay air base, Vietnam. My job was being the engine manager on F4D Phantom jets from 1966 through 1967. Of all the aircraft I,ve worked with in 27 years, the F4D has always been the nearest to my heart. Thanks MotionRC for bringing this aircraft available. I'm waiting for this plane at my door so I can live thoughs memories and fly this great aircraft. Thanks again

Comment

• Rock On Vic Block ! Welcome Aboard and Thank You for Your Service, fellow Vet. I'm a "Cold War" Vet myself, but my older Brother belonged to the "Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club" on the "Mighty O".

Comment

Much appreciate the update Tom can't wait to have her in my hands really excited GOOSE

Comment

Fantastic news, Tom. Mine should get here just before I go on vacation. Will at least get to look it over real quick.

Just wondering if you have heard anything on the 3DPUP parts yet? Was hoping to get the cockpit parts painted before the Phantom's arrival.
                                  Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by vic block View Post
                                    I'm retired USAF. I was stationed at Cahn Rahn Bay air base, Vietnam. My job was being the engine manager on F4D Phantom jets from 1966 through 1967. Of all the aircraft I,ve worked with in 27 years, the F4D has always been the nearest to my heart. Thanks MotionRC for bringing this aircraft available. I'm waiting for this plane at my door so I can live thoughs memories and fly this great aircraft. Thanks again
                                    Welcome Vic and thank you for your service! Quite honestly, nothing warms our hearts more than hearing from veterans who have history with the very aircraft we are offering AND of the genuine excitement to enjoy flying them, bringing back fond memories. I can't think of any other hobby that can boast such a cool tie with the military and our veterans. As a kid growing up, I had a lot of favorite WWII warbirds but only one post WWII military jet I loved and that was the Phantom. I had posters of it growing up. There was just something about it. Like a tank in the sky not to be messed with. So while I don't have the military background myself, rest assured, the kid in me is going to go bananas when I get to take mine out of the box, marvel at the scale outline and details, build it and take her to the skies!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Vic, Welcome. Tango Yuma. Best, Elbee
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Just an "Educated Guess" that the 3D PUP stuff should arrive with this shipment? Any Takers ? Hope So....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                                          Just an "Educated Guess" that the 3D PUP stuff should arrive with this shipment? Any Takers ? Hope So....
                                          Yes I to ordered some PNP 3D stuff also. Any takers you say? maybe the RC gods at Motion RC will surprise us! Thinking Positive. ;):Cool:Goose.

Comment

Working...
                                          X