Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome my Brother!!! Love the gun pods!! Just like the drop tanks.....they get lighter the more you use them!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      Awesome my Brother!!! Love the gun pods!! Just like the drop tanks.....they get lighter the more you use them!!!!
      H, There's precedent. Glad to read your voice. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	KSANG F-4 with 4 SUU-23a's.jpg
Views:	916
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	233616
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Wow!!! How many rounds of .22 LR do those carry???? You too Bro!!! Trying to get over the flu I have had since the day before Christmas!!! Yuck!! But I did have a shot of Patrone Silver yesterday, so I must be getting better!!!!

Comment

• After second look at that picture, it just makes you damn proud to be an American!!!! That would jack your world up on a staffing run!!!

Comment

• Elbee
            Elbee commented
            Editing a comment
            Best Marketing Picture for KsANG I ever saw and was seen around back in the day. Found on that Interwebnetdealie or possibly through "The F-4 Society", don't recall, but I can send you a JPEG via PM if you'd like. Get well, been fighting one myself for 15 days now. SierraBravoTango for sure. Best, LB

• Thanks to Callie Graphics for helping me match my F4 to my dads old squadron The 523rd TACClick image for larger version  Name:	96854024-BDDC-4B63-8330-62F77B98FC16.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	234623
          Attached Files

Comment

• Will.patrone Welcome! Glad you are on board and thank you for your Dad’s service!!! Awesome!

Comment

• WELCOME!!!!
              Love your Avatar!
              Semper Fi
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Will.patrone, I second (or is that 'I third it'?) what both HDWY & E4DG wrote! Incredible work, beautiful Phantom. Well Done. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Welcome to HobbySquawk Will.patrone. Your Phantom looks great. I think the F-4 Phantom is one of the best looking planes ever....

Here is mine Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1014.JPG
Views:	800
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	234837

Comment

• Totally Agree... If I dork mine.... I would immediately replace... I will always own one!
                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hello,
                      Little question after having made the step of the stikers, you varnish the model with an acrylic varnish?
                      Thank you .

Comment

• I don't, But lots of guys do.
                        Adds a light layer of " ding " protection

Comment

• where can I find an f4 belly tank ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludovic View Post
                            Hello,
                            Little question after having made the step of the stikers, you varnish the model with an acrylic varnish?
                            Thank you .
                            LDV, I finish the entire model with Matte Clear or Gloss Clear Acrylic or Urethane after all the markings are in place. If I weather the aircraft, I will add another coat for protection and to even out all the added color. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hello, I want to change the pilots for pilots from jethangar.com !!! the scale is 1/12? Thank you for your answers.

(1/12 Scale (2.25") 'Castle 5' Pilot Bust Unpainted (JHH Pilots, for use with all our MF480 EDF kits)

Comment

• That is what I used.

Comment

• Originally posted by phntm660 View Post
                                  where can I find an f4 belly tank ?
                                  Hello phntm660 here is a link to the centerline tank published at Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3010216

Comment

• Ludovic I recommend those pilot figures from Chris' website. I have used both the 1/12 and 1/10 in different aircraft. They're fun to paint. I use black Sharpie marker to color the tinted visor. The Sharpie marker's finish is shiny and doesn't leave any streaks.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Yep, crewed by JHH pilots. Visors covered with Future floor finish....

Click image for larger version  Name:	A62CD2B4-584F-4210-A160-7F8DF2034D15.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	85.4 KB ID:	235164

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludovic View Post
                                        Hello, I want to change the pilots for pilots from jethangar.com !!! the scale is 1/12? Thank you for your answers.

(1/12 Scale (2.25") 'Castle 5' Pilot Bust Unpainted (JHH Pilots, for use with all our MF480 EDF kits)
                                        LDV, Yes, JHH 1/12th work well. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.JPG
Views:	893
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	235167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.JPG
Views:	906
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	235168
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                        X