X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t01ga View Post

Thanks T-CAT I am sure I will. You’d ismy favourite conversion so far. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you t01. I’m really looking forward to see what you do with yours. Enjoy it!

Comment

• I was in the process of trying to figure out how to convince Steve Hodges to do a repaint for me on the L39 like his. Thankfully the F22 saved the day and he won't have to worry about me pestering him for a few more months now! :Whew:

Comment

• Gun pod painted and attached. Now to just repaint the plane. The gray is the same as what will be on the bottom of the plane, and I painted the barrels gun metal.
        Pat

Comment

• Great job Pat. Just in time to show it off at the event. You should paint the whole plane before then too :Cool:, but I’m sure that’s your plan. No?

Comment

• Pressed for time on the repaint. We have our club auction on Saturday, and I've been pulling stuff out to put up for auction. And then I've been moving planes over to the new radio and have to get them flown and trimmed before next weekend. Still have the F-15 and Yak-130 to do. If I get motivated, I may be able to do the major painting on Sunday, and then get the trim and decals done before Friday next week.
            Pat

Comment

• Anyone get their missing gun pod yet?? I filled out a ticket right after we started getting our kits and haven't heard anything or seen one yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Pressed for time on the repaint. We have our club auction on Saturday, and I've been pulling stuff out to put up for auction. And then I've been moving planes over to the new radio and have to get them flown and trimmed before next weekend. Still have the F-15 and Yak-130 to do. If I get motivated, I may be able to do the major painting on Sunday, and then get the trim and decals done before Friday next week.
                That’s a lot for sure to get going in a short time span. I’m looking forward to seeing the paint job. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                  Anyone get their missing gun pod yet?? I filled out a ticket right after we started getting our kits and haven't heard anything or seen one yet.
                  Hi DCorsair,
                  Freewing recently airshipped a batch of gunpods and they should have arrived Stateside this week if I recall correctly. Send your CS tech a nudge in your service ticket, and he'll be able to update you on specific timing to get one in your hands. Thanks again!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Hi, my name is Rudi from Germany and i hope, there are still enough some gunpods for us in Europe. Enough that we have to wait so much longer of the Albatros;)​​​​​​ For that, would be fine the gunpods are already in our parcelsLOL​

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueQ View Post
                      Hi, my name is Rudi from Germany and i hope, there are still enough some gunpods for us in Europe. Enough that we have to wait so much longer of the Albatros;)​​​​​​ For that, would be fine the gunpods are already in our parcelsLOL​
                      Hi Rudi, the one advantage of the L-39 shipments bound for Europe being delayed is that ALL of them included gunpods in the box before they left the factory. So yours will be in there! Thanks for your patience and support!
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• That's great. So Christmas will be early December this year :)

Comment

• L-39 review
                          -First Look-
                          So this plane is one amazing looking jet when put together and I'm sure will be a great flyer.

-Opening Box-
                          This is boxed in what appears to be an almost bulletproof box (unless UPS has a different idea!) and the parts are securely packaged in foam core.

-Building-
                          This plane goes together in just about 1-2 hours especially if you include radio setup. Tail section is screwed on and the aft fuse is glued on ( I use gorilla hot glue sticks from Walmart). One thing to note when plugging in power do not try and cycle gear wait for a minute or so.
                          I will use 4000 6s 60c admiral batteries and the 5000 6s

For my dual rate setup I used the following.
                          1: low rates 50%
                          2: medium 72%
                          3 High 100%

This is for all surfaces and I used 1 switch for each surface on my DX9
                          For expo for all surfaces I used 50%, but use what you like.

Flaps were set like this:
                          Takeoff flaps 50% elevator mix 10% up
                          Landing flaps is 100% elevator 14 % up

-FLIGHT-
                          I haven't flown it yet because I'm waiting for a calm day. I'll follow up after I've flown it! LOL
                          So far the looks of this plane is great and I cannot wait to fly it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Hi DCorsair,
                            Freewing recently airshipped a batch of gunpods and they should have arrived Stateside this week if I recall correctly. Send your CS tech a nudge in your service ticket, and he'll be able to update you on specific timing to get one in your hands. Thanks again!
                            Hi Guys. I have compiled a list of everyone who has sent in a request for the gun pod, and it has been turned into Tom and Devin. Freewing has 90 of them on the way to us. Once they arrive, the first 90 of you will get shipping notices. I have 5 requests over the 90, and those will be filled shortly after as the second batch of them is on the way via air freight. No need to reopen 95 tickets, we are on top of it. Thanks, Jet Man Mike

Comment

• Thanks for the update Mike!
                              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Hi Rudi, the one advantage of the L-39 shipments bound for Europe being delayed is that ALL of them included gunpods in the box before they left the factory. So yours will be in there! Thanks for your patience and support!
                                The wait is killing me. I am probably gonna go through this again with FL pre-order
                                Tolga
                                Instagram: @_t01ga_
                                YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Originally posted by t01ga View Post

The wait is killing me. I am probably gonna go through this again with FL pre-order
                                  I couldn’t stand the wait, so I ordered direct from Motionrc in the USA. Another of my club mates did the same. Took a little bit longer to arrive due to customs, but ended up costing about the same

Comment

• Thanks for the update Jet Man Mike!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dp123 View Post

I couldn’t stand the wait, so I ordered direct from Motionrc in the USA. Another of my club mates did the same. Took a little bit longer to arrive due to customs, but ended up costing about the same
                                      I normally do that when they have sale in the US but never thought about doing that with this plane, dohhh!!!
                                      Tolga
                                      Instagram: @_t01ga_
                                      YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Just got a shipping notice from MRC for a "Custom Part" which I'm assuming is the gun pod.
                                        Pat

Comment

• I'm astonished that the Albatros is already available at a shop in Switzerland. And for a really good price. Because it's not Europe:Thinking:

Comment

Working...
                                          X