Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
    Got to be career ending!
    Nah... the guy on the Air Force Thunderbirds that ejected right as he was going to smash into the runway is a Wing Commander now. He was my Vice Wing Commander at Beale and still flying. He made the same mistake. He was kicked off the team though haha

Comment

• Ok, I’m in and have a ticket for the second boat. Merry Christmas to me.

My short geotex runway is going to require brakes on the F 22 to keep mine out of the rough. Hopefully, I can find a set of JP units to fit.

John
      Freewing A10, F4, F22, Sebart Avanti S mini

Comment

• Sounds like a great gift !
        My unit is my present as well.

We are all in this together gathering data and
        Tastes and flavors, while providing a direct connection to the Awsome groups and teams that are bringing this Jet to the world.

Happy Holidays to you and yours John

Plane -

Comment

• Has anyone received the 8S version and flown it yet ?

Comment

• Still awaiting the pre-orders to arrive.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	163027 Here's a photo taken by moparren of the Freewing 90mm F-22 with The RC Geek CenterBurner lit during a flight at the Arizona Jet Rally. Thanks Dave!

Comment

• That's a great shot by Dave. Man we had some beautiful sunsets last weekend for the event!
                Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Visva11 View Post
                  https://youtu.be/FPp2QxFbvuk

Take a look at this video. I think he has installed the navigation lights. Around 3.30 timing.

It's too bright to think if it could be sticker decals. U can see it in flight also.

Comment

• Any news on the 3dpup main gear doors? My plane is already shipped and on the way. Hope the 3dpup main gear door will be ready soon.

Comment

• Don't get in too big a hurry. First shipment won't actually ship out to you until Dec 17th-ish. I imagine parts will become available in coming weeks for everyone, or at least the files to print. Unless you live in the south or west coast, you'll have alllll winter to play with parts and tinker until spring.

Comment

• Would someone please post the width I have marked here where the fuselage joins the wing?

If possible I would also like the length from this point to the end of the nose. I'm building a stand and want to make sure it will accommodate this aircraft.

Thanks!

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that works so hard to bring us such fine products and services at Freewing and Motion RC. I hope everyone's families are safe this Holiday season and above all have fun !

Here is something to watch with all of our favorites while you Gobble...Gobble.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
                            Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that works so hard to bring us such fine products and services at Freewing and Motion RC. I hope everyone's families are safe this Holiday season and above all have fun !

Here is something to watch with all of our favorites while you Gobble...Gobble.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YORAtuF-JYw
                            Back at you brother ! and I echo the sentiment, great forum great people great hobby/obsession!
                            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving fellow Squawkers!

Thanks for sharing that vid Pete! I hadn't really watch a lot of F-22 footage before ordering this bird. Just liked the way it looked and the thought that Alpha had put into it's developement. After watching the F-22 in this vid, there is definately incentive to keep it light! Also really considering putting each full flying stab on its own channel. With the Admiral 10 channel...easy peezzy.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for another great shots Bajora! You're giving this bird the full Hugh Hefner treatment LOL:Cool:

Comment

• Your very welcome guys and gals.
                                    Does the outline of this pic remind you of anything ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilly Bear View Post
                                      Would someone please post the width I have marked here where the fuselage joins the wing?

If possible I would also like the length from this point to the end of the nose. I'm building a stand and want to make sure it will accommodate this aircraft.

Thanks!
                                      Chilly, taking measurements off this image and also a 1/48 model i have the FW Raptor is about 660 mm from the nose to your indicated point and the width works out to about 340 mm.
                                      Tom

Comment

• Could someone who has one of these let me know if the plastic torque link on the nose gear is cosmetic (ie something else in the landing gear design holds the wheel straight) or that's its function. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilly Bear View Post
                                          Would someone please post the width I have marked here where the fuselage joins the wing?

Thanks!
                                          Fuse to wing width: 5 3/4 in., Wing/fuse to nose: 14 3/4in. long. Hope this helps!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X