Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Great Plane..... Just a new canopy, repaint, and some Strike Eagle influence.

2 Seat Direct replacement canopy available from Keith "Sparky" Sparks for just $7.00 at www.parkflyerplastics.com https://parkflyerplastics.com/cart/i...roducts_id=894

While i was at it, couldnt resist adding the digital dash from StemWings. https://stemwings.com
    Attached Files

Comment

• More F-15E influenced refinish
      Attached Files

Comment

• I ended up replacing both pilots as the stock pilot (right) doesnt seem to be available from Motion as the spare part pilot listed for the F-15.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220801_145715853~2.jpg
Views:	755
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	352292 My 16 th freewing jet , fast , stable, landings are easy, no power and 1/2 flaps

Comment

• Probably the best detail I've seen on a freewing e

Comment

• Dang phone, meant Jet!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Jdcrow Great detail modifications. Diggin' the exhaust nozzles and the cockpit mods. nicely done, Sir. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Little eye candy
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Aluminum tape
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Capt G Very nicely done, Sir. Looks authentic to me. By the way, welcome to "The Squawk". Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hi all, would love to compare my DX9 setup with someone's trusted setup, anybody willing to share the setup file please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy D View Post
                          Hi all, would love to compare my DX9 setup with someone's trusted setup, anybody willing to share the setup file please?
                          TD, Welcome to Hobby Squawk, SIr. Be patient, there is great info here and another member will no doubt have an answer for you. That said, the manual setups are a good place to start, though I usually find a 'mean or average' CG suggestion from the posts of the airframe I am finishing and go from there. Hope I have helped some. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thank you Elbee, appreciate you assistance in deed, just want to make sure I got it all set up right, although I'm not new to RC, but new }or to lazy to sign up to HSQ until now} I have spend some time on RCG since 2010. Best regards

Comment

Thank you Elbee, appreciate you assistance in deed, just want to make sure I got it all set up right, although I'm not new to RC, but new }or to lazy to sign up to HSQ until now} I have spend some time on RCG since 2010. Best regards
                              TD, the introduction of FreeWing's Eagle precedes my tenure here, otherwise I might have had better answers for you. It is on my 'bucket list' however. Post pics if that suits you. Always, like seeing how everyone finishes out their models, even if that is 'bone stock'. Best, LB
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Name:	IMG_20230130_155237145.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	368834 C G by book ,rates by book but I do 75% on ailerons for low, elevator neutral in pic top dot recommended bottom dot after flight trim. ( Notice seam , bottom dot is between seam and fuse bottom) half flaps elevator mix is zero, full is 10% . flairs great. I land power off half flaps , my style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. G View Post
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230130_155237145.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	368834 C G by book ,rates by book but I do 75% on ailerons for low, elevator neutral in pic top dot recommended bottom dot after flight trim. ( Notice seam , bottom dot is between seam and fuse bottom) half flaps elevator mix is zero, full is 10% . flairs great. I land power off half flaps , my style.
                                  Perfect, all I needed Capt.G. Awesome thx a lot.!

Comment

Name:	75-T81787 (1).jpg
Views:	456
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	369036 Hi there, is there a good acrylic grey color match to use with the airbrush? tamiya, hobby color, mr.paint... or so? thank you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	75-T81787 (1).jpg
Views:	456
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	369036 Hi there, is there a good acrylic grey color match to use with the airbrush? tamiya, hobby color, mr.paint... or so? thank you
                                      TD, that's a good question. To match the OEM colors, I go to Home Depot with a panel from the model and have it color matched in exterior latex sample size jar. But to airbrush that is difficult, ask me
                                      how I know.. Hang in there, someone might have a answer for you; otherwise the HD Behr paint is a plan B. Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• This mix worked out in order to make the covers to look more scale
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all, I just pushed the button on the F-15C and am going 8S... I thought screw it , why not! Could one of you kind gentlemen direct me to a photo of the battery install on 8S for me? I'm planning on using 2x 4S 4000 unless somebody tells me differently?

Comment

Working...
                                          X