Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will be avilable on thingaverse soon

Comment

• Air diverter ..luvers.. duel landing gear lamps ..avil soon on thingaverse

Comment

• Mine is coming along nicely thanks to all of you.

Speed brake mod
        louvres and intake fix
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200129_221606_01.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	234123
        And the paint matches perfectly

Name:	IMG_20200129_202448_01.jpg
Views:	1088
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	234122

I'm looking forward to adding cockpit details and nomenclature.

Seriously, all you guys rock

Comment

• Hallo,wie sieht es mit der Lieferung für Europa aus,es ist Ende Januar.

Gruß Roland

Comment

• T-33 Owners, I must say all these cosmetic mods both 3DP and Scratch-built are outstanding! Bravo Zulu to all. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod23t View Post
              Air diverter ..luvers.. duel landing gear lamps ..avil soon on thingaverse

Comment

• Originally posted by hangflieger View Post
                Hallo,wie sieht es mit der Lieferung für Europa aus,es ist Ende Januar.

Gruß Roland
                Don't know if people can read German, I can but.....

ETA means "Estimated Time of Arrival"
                So Estimate means to guess or calculate the cost, size, value, etc. of something

well it can also be a bit later than end of January....

gruss Hans

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

For some reason, when I tried to get the orange sample color from my local home depots ( I tried several before I was able to get a sample) their system was unable to process the order. It turned out that none of the Home Depots in our area carry Behr samples in eggshell. Only after several attempts was I able to find someone who could figure out how to get the paint codes in for a satin base. I'll report how well it matches when my T-33 arrives.

Speaking of which, I'm seriously annoyed (pissed off really) at FedEx. All week long, the tracking said delivery on Monday. Including when I checked this afternoon. Tonight, they are now saying Tuesday without any explanation. So annoying to make plans to stay at home to receive a package and not have it arrive as scheduled
                  The eggshell orange was a poor match indeed.

Instead I tried my usual source for Montana Cans spray paint. They didn't have the exact orange, so I tried both the Pure Orange and Shock Orange colors. Both were a hint darker than the original. No matter, because there isn't that much orange, I just reshot both tanks with the Shock Orange and I'm good to go.

Shock Orange on top, original color below

Name:	IMG_20200130_131523.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	234191 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• ALERT !!!.........................SPARES ARE IN GUYS ..............

Comment

• I too shortned the wires for the ESC by 10" and to make it easy to push the pins into the blue connector I warmed it up with my heat gun and pushed the pins in with out using a screwdriver the pins went in very easy. used the cut off end for a charge plug

Name:	SOD.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	234212

Comment

Gruß Roland
                        Hallo Roland... Ich habe keine Informationen für Europa Lieferung, aber wollte Sie zu Hobby Squawk mein Bruder begrüßen!! Jerry
                        In Texas!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                          Mine is coming along nicely thanks to all of you.
                          I'm looking forward to adding cockpit details and nomenclature.
                          Seriously, all you guys rock
                          nice work on the intakes man, i really like it +1

Comment

• thanks for the warm welcome guys, nice to be here

Comment

Gruß Roland
                              Hey Hangflieger, wir wohl ein Zollsache sein, Frachter haben normalerweise keine großen verzögerungen, kann sich also nur noch um tage handeln. Und sieh es mal so, wenn unsere flieger später kommen, sind alle druckteile und anbauten schon verfürgbar ​

and here for our english readers ....

Hey Hangflieger, i think its more of a customs thing, freight ships usually have no big delays, so its probably a matter of days. And try to see it from this side, when our planes come a bit later, all the printed parts and add ons are allready available ​

Comment

• I think that Roland raised a valid question. People who pre-ordered the T-33 from the EU warehouse are interested in getting their model. The ETA on the product Page says late January and that any changes to that will be posted there. Today is the last day of January and there is no update. This forum is run by MRC, thus it would be nice if MRC would inform the European customers about the current status. Somebody should know about it and it would take not much time to do it.

Comment

• I agree with Roland and Radar-guy. The motionrc webpage says any ETA changes will be posted on that same page, still we don't have any new info.

Btw, the same question was raised by user JoeCool already 2 pages ago on january 28
                                  https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• EU T-33 customers, great news! Just got my shipping notice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
                                      EU T-33 customers, great news! Just got my shipping notice!
                                      Yeah me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 2 View Post

Yeah me too!
                                        and me too
                                        https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Me too 😀😀😀! ETA at my home is coming tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                          X