Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went with the 5 window Gulfstream G400 scheme. It still needs some painting touch up and clear coating but I wanted to fly it last weekend at NEFI Click image for larger version

Name:	20220514_091232.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	346272Click image for larger version

Name:	20220514_091255.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	297.6 KB
ID:	346273Click image for larger version

Name:	20220514_091311.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	274.8 KB
ID:	346274Click image for larger version

Name:	v_g400_a_mkt_003_Desktop.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	346275

Comment

• Very nice. Not to take away from others but that is the best scheme I've seen done.

Comment

• Finally completed.
        Attached Files

Comment

• very nice.. that all white with a strip stock job is very hard to see in my opinion....

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post
            Finally completed.
            looks great - well done.

Comment

• That is a nice scheme. I'm slowly working on mine, had to set it aside for other projects.

Just added a couple of badly painted pilots. Oh well, at least the coast guard is on duty now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220521_214128879.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	346458
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                That is a nice scheme. I'm slowly working on mine, had to set it aside for other projects.

Just added a couple of badly painted pilots. Oh well, at least the coast guard is on duty now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220521_214128879.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	346458
                my buddy had a Bob Ross bobblehead so he took the bobblehead portion of Bob off and swapped out the figurine EFL put in the Cherokee and it worked perfectly - fkn hillarious...
                i'll put up the pic if i can find it...

Comment

• I’ve come full circle on the PJ-50. First impressions were “great”.

Then as I flew it more in a variety of conditions, I found it to be a REAL challenge to handle the wing rock/Dutch roll on approach in much more than 5 knots of wind. I was exasperated….frustrated!!!

Then, as I mentioned in a prior post, someone suggested I install a gyro. MAGIC FOLLOWED!!!!

So…..to modify my prior posts / This month I have flown 3 occasions with wind day #1 12 knots steady, wind day #2 15 knots G 20 and today (wind day #3) 11 knots G 17.

I have not had any landing control issues on these 3 days. Today, I made 17 landings and EVERY ONE was smooth and no bounce. Not a tribute to any piloting skill but totally attributable to this bird’s design with a gyro added.

She has proven herself several times and has now become my “go to bird” for windy days. That’s a 180 degree switch from when I was exasperated.

I am using the Eagle A3-L V2 with the gain turned up to about 25% to 30% from zero gain. I also turned each aileron’s ball link two full turns out so each aileron is about 3 mm reflex to help forestall the tip stall (effectively reduces the angle of attack of the wing section ahead of the aileron….adding more washout, so to speak).

Honest bird, now. Frustration is vanquished.

-GG

Comment

• PJ50 an J65 in rear, cleared for take off.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi guys… just finishing mine up and am having a bugger of a time with the correct placement of the various blade antennas. The manual isn’t that helpful to me in this regard and the slots provided in the fuse are a help but I’s sure appreciate it if someone could post a few photos of where they go.

Thanks!
                      Curt

Comment

• Originally posted by skygeezer View Post
                        Hi guys… just finishing mine up and am having a bugger of a time with the correct placement of the various blade antennas. The manual isn’t that helpful to me in this regard and the slots provided in the fuse are a help but I’s sure appreciate it if someone could post a few photos of where they go.

Thanks!
                        Curt
                        Google g500 images will help….lots of photos to reference.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gulf...&bih=549&dpr=2

-GG

Comment

• Pg 6 of the manual is pretty clear to me. You can also see pictures posted in this thread by going to the top and click on photos.

Doc1.docx

Comment

• ugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                              That is a nice scheme. I'm slowly working on mine, had to set it aside for other projects.

Name:	PXL_20220521_214128879.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	346458
                              RIP Bob Ross (he went down again last week in a Cherokee...) Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob Ross bobblehead.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	347706

Comment

• Really enjoying the PJ50T. Great flying bird.

To enhance visibility, added a MCU S.H.I.E.L.D. theme.

Name:	PJ3.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	347833Click image for larger version

Name:	PJ4.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	347834

Name:	PJ2.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	347832

Name:	PJ1.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	347831

Comment

• That is gorgeous...

Mine is still in the box, but I'd bring it to you if you want to do another one just like it...😎

Comment

• jasmith41 Thanks. Super easy to do.

I just removed the Freewing decal on the tail, with acetone. Then applied the graphics, I special ordered from Callie Graphics, over the stock paint.

Comment

• No puedo hacer las conexiones del cableado entre la tarjeta interna y mi receptor un FHSS abra algún esquema o explicación de instalación de dichas conecciones?

Comment

• Diagrams like this are on the Internet. This is for a helicopter, but shows the wiring color scheme. Is this the type of help you are asking for? What is your receiver brand?

Or…are you having difficulty binding the receiver to transmitter?

If you are flying a PJ-50, it greatly benefits from adding a gyro.

More details are needed. Thanks.

-GG
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	59887922-C997-43DB-BC96-7BE2F3F0929C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	349493

Comment

• The First PJ50T in Mexico

Comment

Working...
                                          X