X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James View Post
    avanti127 - I would be excited to see this. Thats the one mod I don't think I saw on any of the AL37's. Thought it would have looked so cool if the entire fuse was lit up on the inside and each window was cut out but some full open, some half way, some closed....
    LOL, I am already known at my field for bringing Christmas tree planes to the field! It will be a few weeks James, I want to maiden it first, then the window then Paint.

Also will have LOGO lights on it. Doing that mod tonight. I see it was done on here and another friend at our field did his yesterday. That looks really go on it.

Comment

• Finally going to get mine started this weekend. Going with a S.H.I.E.L.D. theme.

All of the bantering going on at the RCG threads for the PJ and its competitor has been entertaining. Much of it makes one just shake your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
        Finally going to get mine started this weekend. Going with a S.H.I.E.L.D. theme.

All of the bantering going on at the RCG threads for the PJ and its competitor has been entertaining. Much of it makes one just shake your head.
        Ugh. I really dislike the way those threads just devolve and the bickering. I really only go to RCG to check our latest release thread in the early goings to answer any questions that maybe weren't answered in our initial media but am more than happy to just post that info here and let others copy it over there. I find it just really toxic. I'd rather sit in traffic if I want to put myself in a bad mood.

Comment

• Well, you're known for crashing at least!

Sorry Joe, I had to... Saturday is looking nice.

Originally posted by avanti127 View Post

LOL, I am already known at my field for bringing Christmas tree planes to the field! It will be a few weeks James, I want to maiden it first, then the window then Paint.

Also will have LOGO lights on it. Doing that mod tonight. I see it was done on here and another friend at our field did his yesterday. That looks really go on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
            Well, you're known for crashing at least!

Sorry Joe, I had to... Saturday is looking nice.

PSSSSSH , I can say something here but I will be nice as I usually am!!!

Comment

• I just looked at Saturdays weather. Now says crazy winds...

Comment

• YES it does... It's spring what do we expect.

Comment

• The following is a series of posts from the PJ thread on the "other" forum. This guy, PittSpecial, was slamming James for a post he made and since James is too diplomatic and too polite to respond back to him, I did. This guy is a known MotionRC hater and his posts recently have been very confusing and disturbing, showing some mental health issues (or dementia). He didn't like what I posted in defense of James, so he reported it and my post there was deleted by the mods. That's what he does whenever someone posts something he doesn't like. As such, I'm copying it here so people will know that he's a Motion hater and posts ridiculous comments to show his dislike. This is the same guy who can't tell the difference between a PJ and the X-Fly when he sees it in person and posts up pictures of the PJ in the Xfly thread to show the bad things about it. He deleted it to hide his embarrassment. He has posted many other comments in that and other threads showing his mental dexterity (of lack thereof).
                  I will most likely get banned from RCG as I don't let this kind of garbage go. The good should always be defended and the bad should always be outed.

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  His reply to James ...................................

Originally Posted by PittSpecial
                  Putting it kind of thick here, don't you agree?

MotionRC did discontinue DYNAM brand so, I am not sure how accurate your statement would be here amongst presenting a very important point to the entire RC community.

My reply to him (PS)....................

Putting it kind of THIN here, don't you agree?

MotionRC did NOT discontinue DYNAM brand. They just stopped selling it just like they stopped selling FMS when Horizon took that monopoly. So, I am not sure how accurate your statements would be here amongst presenting a very MIXED UP and CONFUSED point to the entire RC community.
                  First, you got the WRONG plane and posted about it in the WRONG thread, then you couldn't even notice that the PJ actually HAD white paint. Now this monstrosity of a post! We all see the trend here. Must be SOOOO embarrassing. I can't even imagine. No, wait. Yes, I can.

Comment

• hahaha, him and foamKrasher (who joined conveniently a month ago) are probably more Mikey68 accounts

Comment

hahaha, him and foamKrasher (who joined conveniently a month ago) are probably more Mikey68 accounts
                      They're morons or suffering from dementia (I suppose I should feel sorry for them if that's the case). I'm going to keep digging into them until I get banned. For periods of time, I viewed RCG just to milk it for info. I really don't need to post. I don't mind helping some of them but mostly to ride the nutbag rodeo for free entertainment. RCG is a purely for profit organization. From my inner dealings with a car forum, I'm guessing their annual income from sponsorships and memberships is in the 100's of thousands of $$. I'm both envious and turned off by it.

Comment

• EDIT- it wasnt Pitt that tore up the T-33, it was Sideslip, I get them confused....is very new to EDFs and is the type of person that knows more than he knows (he keeps saying he's a 3D pilot so he can fly anything). He also comes across a bit firm minded, if that makes sense. Today he tore up his T-33, one of his first EDFs, let's cut him a break.

FoamKrasher on the other hand has but his foot in his mouth so many times in the three weeks he's been on RCG he's either a complete (insert word here) or a troll. He's PM'ed me on RCG a couple times calling me out but even in the PM's he's just wrong or not quite right.

Comment

• foamKrasher seems like he works for either a manufacturer or distributor. totally just trying to create a narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            (he keeps saying he's a 3D pilot so he can fly anything). He also comes across a bit firm minded, if that makes sense.

FoamKrasher on the other hand has but his foot in his mouth so many times in the three weeks he's been on RCG he's either a complete (insert word here) or a troll. He's PM'ed me on RCG a couple times calling me out but even in the PM's he's just wrong or not quite right.
                            There's a guy like that at my club. He flies 3D sort of OK but he has no concept of rules and common sense and he won't ever admit fault or being wrong. And he can't fly much of anything else. He also can't seem to not fly into fences.

Wow, he actually took to PMing you. I guess I haven't pissed him off enough yet for him to PM me. (I'm working on it. )

Comment

• I'm really trying to be civilized with him...

Comment

foamKrasher seems like he works for either a manufacturer or distributor. totally just trying to create a narrative.
                                Whatever narrative they are trying for is going to backfire. I already won't ever buy anything from BH because of their BS. Same with Dynam.

​​​​​Anyway, keep up the good work and keep bringing us quality planes like Freewing and Flightline, along with your excellent customer service. You guys are great

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	275294002_632962534774684_3829625372926409668_n.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	290.6 KB
ID:	340211Click image for larger version

Name:	275393853_715508752778086_7748431860889651217_n.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	340210Click image for larger version

Name:	274926746_687265829291459_7201498174571398951_n.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	340212
                                  Originally posted by PowerJet View Post
                                  I added logo lights to the tail. I placed lights inside the engine pylons. I think it came out pretty good. Had a little mishap on top of the tail. Spackling it now.

Comment

• Looks Awesome Ray and love the way it flys... Can't wait to get mine out there...

Comment

• Has anyone gotten the white paint code yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post
                                        Has anyone gotten the white paint code yet?
                                        Two options/suggestions listed in prior posts.

-GG

Comment

• Originally posted by GliderGuy View Post

Two options/suggestions listed in prior posts.

-GG
                                          Thanks I did see those but looking for non-aerosol. I use an airbrush and touchup gun for all my painting... it's thinner/lighter weight... appreciate that though

Comment

Working...
                                          X