Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE........Thanx, Tony.

Comment

• Busy bees on my end. I'll have more to share soon. ;)
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Sleep better knowing that they're watching over my boy and nephew. Sincere thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          Busy bees on my end. I'll have more to share soon. ;)
          Video..?? :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            Busy bees on my end. I'll have more to share soon. ;)
            Cool. I really like how you guys are handling your new releases.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Thanks for the support, guys! We'll post a bit more, possibly one of these proto videos, within a week or so. I don't want to post too much to hype the aircraft unless/until it's regarding definite aspects or features. The aircraft will hype itself once everything's confirmed, so no rush in that. :)

Comment

• That's for sure, ha-ha! It's going to be a popular one ;).

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Screw that patience program Lon. Got the F7F preordered and so as I get a couple more gigs under the belt that A10 is mine also. The boys @ NEFI better be ready this coming year because in support of my user title it is nothing but twins for me out there this year.
                  AFTER THOUGHT EDIT: If you hadn't been so greedy to have 2 Lightnings you could easily have the Tigercat :p
                  OV10, true, been a little greedy with 2 Lightnings...Tigercat, well....it's kind of like this. . If I was a Chevy guy, and loved my Corvettes, ALOT...and Ford come out with a great new Mustang! And as much as I think it's cool....ummm, I'd buy another Corvette :)
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• The new corvettes are the shiz. They did a heck of a job on the design from the ground up.

Comment

• New Mustangs also put the F-Body to shame. I would never get a F-Body these days. So bland so BLAH. Chevy really dropped the ball on this gen.
                      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

OV10, true, been a little greedy with 2 Lightnings...Tigercat, well....it's kind of like this. . If I was a Chevy guy, and loved my Corvettes, ALOT...and Ford come out with a great new Mustang! And as much as I think it's cool....ummm, I'd buy another Corvette :)
                        I believe i owe an apology for a bad analogy here......my point is, the Tigercat is great, but at this time not for me.
                        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Nacelle swap! Swapping between stock 80mm and optional 90mm. About three minutes to swap.

Comment

• so, basically if you had batteries for both sizes, and had both size motors..you could just swap the nacelle (assuming the ESCs are in there too?) once one set of lipos is used, then go with the other setup for more flights?
                            www.TSHobbies.com
                            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Yes, that's the idea. The ESCs are in the nacelles. If you bought the 80mm PNP A-10, then built out or bought a 90mm PNP nacelle setup, (basically exactly what is in the picture), then technically in a few minutes you could swap between both aircraft. If you flew with, for example, 6s 5000s, then you wouldn't need to swap battery placement, either.

Comment

• Can you post which two decal sets will be offered with this?

Thanks
                                Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• And paint schemes. ;)
                                  Pat

Comment

• ah got ya... for some reason I had on the brain thinking 4S/6S option ..and swapping out nacelles/powerplant for each.. but I remember now, both options were 6S
                                    www.TSHobbies.com
                                    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

....it's kind of like this. . If I was a Chevy guy, and loved my Corvettes, ALOT...and Ford come out with a great new Mustang! And as much as I think it's cool....ummm, I'd buy another Corvette :)
                                      Lol - love this analogy. What about the Shelby GT350/GT350R? Love the GT350. I was lusting after it at Oshkosh (Ford was there). Love the new Corvette grand sport too. both about the same price.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone posted this video: Great video showing the sound of the GAU-8 gun (and whistle of the A-10). BTW, I've talked to Andrew at MrRCSound about doing a gun sound for the GAU-8 on the ASPIRE and/or the MrRCSound 4.1. Let me know if you have interest in this.

Comment

Working...
                                        X