Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news Tom! It may be the first sound module I buy.
    Pat

Comment

• Yes! Posted on RCG as well about this. I just sent some sounds files to Paul and he forwarded them on to Andrew in case they can be helpful in any way. GE TF-34 start up, throttle up and take off, in flight, fly by, shut down and various GAU-8 firing sounds. Maybe they will help.

Steve

Comment

• Can we leave the power system overpowered and let the sea level people learn to use their throttle so we at 5000' can get a PNP EDF that is not marginal at best out of the box?

Comment

• Originally posted by Desertlakeflying View Post
          Can we leave the power system overpowered and let the sea level people learn to use their throttle so we at 5000' can get a PNP EDF that is not marginal at best out of the box?
          Wouldn't you say that if the model does perform like crap at high altitude then it would only be conforming to its intended design as 'super scale'? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Desertlakeflying View Post
            Can we leave the power system overpowered and let the sea level people learn to use their throttle so we at 5000' can get a PNP EDF that is not marginal at best out of the box?
            +1. I'm at 5000 ft.I'm always looking for just a bit more especially during the summer..

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Yes, yes, and YES to an A-10 sound package!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• www.TSHobbies.com
                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                  Not sure if anyone posted this video: Great video showing the sound of the GAU-8 gun (and whistle of the A-10). BTW, I've talked to Andrew at MrRCSound about doing a gun sound for the GAU-8 on the ASPIRE and/or the MrRCSound 4.1. Let me know if you have interest in this.
                  Definitely interested in the sounds

Comment

• MrRcsmoke system and aspire, brrrrrrt with smoke. Make it so.
                    Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                      Can you post which two decal sets will be offered with this?

Thanks
                      Mike
                      Hi Mike,
                      The included decal sheet features markings from Indiana's 163rd Fighter Squadron "Blacksnakes", Louisiana's 47th Fighter Squadron "Termites", and the 23rd Fighter Group "Flying Tigers" stationed in Georgia.

Comment

• That Blacksnake is wicked! Three nice choices. Just picked up the little brother twin 64 12 blade, love it. Anyone have a photo of where you put the receiver? Sidewall of fuse? On hatch cover? Glad I have a featherlight Lemon RX for this one. Mighty tight in there with a real short batt strap for a 3000 to 4000 4s. Might have to invert and attach to top of fuse? Thanks for any suggestions :cool:

Comment

• Yeah, the Blacksnakes nose art has really grown on me. I had the privilege of speaking with a Blacksnakes pilot at Oshkosh. He was very eager to walk me around his aircraft to point out certain aspects of the Hog that stood out to him. It's always nice to put your hands on these aircraft up close and personal.

Comment

• awesome! Georgia Tigers! used to enjoy watchin them fly over
                            www.TSHobbies.com
                            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Another huge YES for a sound module. Usually I don't add one because of the weight, but I'm not concerned with that on this aircraft, let alone an aircraft of this size since the weight added isn't astronomical.

Also, I'm in love with the Blacksnakes nose art, and think it looks the best out of the three.

Comment

• New nightstand!

Side load evaluation, without the screws attached, only the plastic box and carbon square rod mounts.

Comment

• I think we found a new use for it.....a coffee table. :D

Comment

• With a beauty like this one, it deserves the fullness of sound. YES to a sound module for the A-10!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Hi Mike,
                                      The included decal sheet features markings from Indiana's 163rd Fighter Squadron "Blacksnakes", Louisiana's 47th Fighter Squadron "Termites", and the 23rd Fighter Group "Flying Tigers" stationed in Georgia.
                                      Great , thanks for posting them.

Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Live and work east of indianapolis. Two to four of the 163rd a-10s fly over my work on avg once a week and i catch them on weekends at my home once a month or so. At work they tolerate me running outside to watch them. I do have to face some ribbing about "wood" if you get my gist. Somtimes they will say "hi" to the army helicopter base across the highway. Seen them low enough directly overhead to see the grime and wrinkles. For years it has and still fills me with awe. I cant wait to get my hands on the new 80.
                                        Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                                          Live and work east of indianapolis. Two to four of the 163rd a-10s fly over my work on avg once a week and i catch them on weekends at my home once a month or so. At work they tolerate me running outside to watch them. I do have to face some ribbing about "wood" if you get my gist. Somtimes they will say "hi" to the army helicopter base across the highway. Seen them low enough directly overhead to see the grime and wrinkles. For years it has and still fills me with awe. I cant wait to get my hands on the new 80.
                                          That's awesome! I'm from Muncie but now live in South Bend. I would be flying at the AMA Headquarters and those guys would fly over low enough I got out of the way, lol. Awesome to watch. I still see them over the bend sometimes.

Hey Rob. Do I even need to ask which scheme you are going to choose.

Comment

Working...
                                          X