X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Santa! Lol

The AMA Expo "West" is definitely a family gathering, which Evelyn and I don't miss. It's always fun to geek out with the gang each year. :D

Comment

• I have been very bad, my sins include lust(for the A-10), greed(I WANT THE A-10), and envy(for you who are currently flying the airplane)!!!! So lets get on the stick and get her done!!!!

Comment

• that vid really brings back memories...was a controller in Monroe la back in the 80's and England afb was close buy and we got flights of two almost every day for a few approaches...I asked one guy if he could do something (forgot what it was ) but he said "sir we can do anything you want..we are big, ugly and slow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          HA! Have you all been good boys?
          I must have been. Found this there when I got home. :D Unlike some others, I've been told no touchy feely.........how I hate to hear that !!!! :rolleyes: Now back to your regular Warthog dreams.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0515.JPG
Views:	752
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	54011
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• The only problem I see with this is you need a bigger tree. :shy:

Comment

• And you need to open it before Christmas. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I must have been. Found this there when I got home. :D Unlike some others, I've been told no touchy feely.........how I hate to hear that !!!! :rolleyes: Now back to your regular Warthog dreams.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0515.JPG
Views:	752
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	54011
                OK, what kinda shenanigans are going on here? You got the only one and now it's "out of stock" already? :sick:

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG JETS JOE View Post
                  I'm also ready to preorder the A-10. I am also ready to preorder the F-4 Phantom
                  Welcome to Hobby Squawk Joe!
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Thank you my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      And please please please, can we get a great optional weapons package with connectors similar to the ones on the 90mm F-16? Did I say please? :D

Fantastic photos! That is one of the best jets to fly in the RC industry. I mean fun factor wise, I've always wanted something large with good performance. Very nice photo shoot! Matt

Comment

• Who wants to fly tomorrow at Apollo :D! Ha-ha. We have to get those flights in before the rain.

Comment

• The anticipation of this big bird has me already longing for Spring! Alpha, would you consider offering this plane with an option to pick either the 80 mm fans or the 90 mm fans? We could order the plane and then pick the motor options. It would mean another box to ship but I would rather pay $15 for another box to ship than have a set of 80 mm fans sitting on the shelf that I then have to unload some place else. Just asking...

Comment

• hey did you guys factor in a spot for the Nerf whistles? lol
                            www.TSHobbies.com
                            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Hey Santa,, What about the East coast, I'm a good boy, how about one this way.:angel:;)
                              AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                We are laying wreaths for veterans at the National Cemetery on Saturday, weather permitting.
                                Doing that here in Atlanta GA also.:shy:
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Awesome RR! :)

Comment

• Here's a few more photos of this incredible A-10.

Comment

• I'm waiting to hit the buy button on one of these. Thanks for the pixs.
                                      AMA 424553

Comment

• Absolutely going to have one of these! It looks amazing from what I've seen so far. Can't hardly wait....

Comment

Working...
                                        X