X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
    Leave the ESC, where it is is a good place in air flow for cooling. Moving it you'll need to do a lot of soldering too.
    Agreed. It's where it is because of the cooling factor but I may have to move it forward if there continues to be a balancing problem. It was a hard decision between the two places because there were other concerns. Besides the balancing, it's prudent to have the motor wires long and the batt wires short. That way I wouldn't have to add caps.
    Not afraid to solder but there's also crimp connectors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suprawill1 View Post

70mm RC Lander 2200kv EDF and a 100A ESC. Another difference is that I have a 3200mah which is probably lighter than the 4000 pack. A 4200 is on the way but in its own right is a bit light for its amperage. 440.4g as opposed to the 3200's 394.8.
      Well, there you go. No doubt that's why you're having a CG problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

Well, there you go. No doubt that's why you're having a CG problem.
        Not sure which case you're referring to. The ESC, the EDF, the battery, the position of the ESC?

Comment

• So, it seems I will have to relocate the ESC to the front to get a practical CG. The heaviest battery I'm going to use will almost get the right CG and that's moved as forward as possible. Don't mind doing this but I won't get the airflow I would in back. Not too worried about that though because it was forward in the V1 F-16 I had these components in and there were no ESC heating problems.

Comment

• My Fw F16 with very high perfmance, dis som mods to it..
            2300kv outrunner, former hige performance F16, new fan with higer pitch. Better airflow into the fan. 84amp, trust 2200g, weight 1980g..

Comment

• 2300kv outrunner, former hige performance F16, new fan with higer pitch. Better airflow into the fan. 84amp, trust 2200g, weight 1980g..

Comment

• Nice flight! What did you do to create more airflow to the fan?

Comment

• Comment

• I didn't find a thread for the eFlite F-16 70mm so here's a flightvideo of mine which I repainted into a Japanese F-2.

The video was recorded during a really nice EDF meeting in Venlo (NL) some weeks ago.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by Icarus the 2nd View Post
                      I didn't find a thread for the eFlite F-16 70mm so here's a flightvideo of mine which I repainted into a Japanese F-2.

The video was recorded during a really nice EDF meeting in Venlo (NL) some weeks ago.

Enjoy!
                      Nice, and nice afterburner!

Comment

• Originally posted by Icarus the 2nd View Post
                        I didn't find a thread for the eFlite F-16 70mm so here's a flightvideo of mine which I repainted into a Japanese F-2.

Enjoy!

Good looking F16 and smooth flying. Earlier this year I put aside my F16 in favour of other models but my uprated suspension arrived yesterday so its now ready for a re maiden on Monday. FMS 70mm 12 blade 3060 1900kv fan and flaperons. I use take off flaps off our grass runway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F16 tiger sept 2.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	356983Click image for larger version

Name:	F16 tiger sept 1.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	356984

Comment

• Marvelous flight. Skilled pilot. Wanna see more flight video.

Comment

• Maiden flight of my F16 70mm today.

Freewing F16 Fighting Falcon 70mm edf jet with FMS 3060 1900kv in-runner, 12 blade fan, Turnigy Nanotech 3300mah 35-70c 6s lipo.3mins flight 28% left.Paint...

Comment

• Unlimited vertical wow.
                              Was asking if anyone knows is the FMS and the e-flite F-16 70mm the same foam airframe, are the parts interchangeable?

Comment

• Oh, I think so. The FW is not.

Comment

• That is what I though. I remember hearing that on a H.H. Video.

Comment

• The video was of the FreeWing one. I didn’t see unlimited vertical in the video, did I miss something?

Comment

• Yes that was a Freewing. The H.H. Video was for the Eflite F-16. It was a release video I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamrcpilot View Post
                                        Unlimited vertical wow.
                                        Was asking if anyone knows is the FMS and the e-flite F-16 70mm the same foam airframe, are the parts interchangeable?
                                        Not the same airframe, See Merry Boozer comparison video

In this video we are reviewing both the E-Flite and the Freewing 70mm F-16s, to find out which F-16 is the best on the market right now. We flew both planes...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                          X