Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful, I told Steve that "I probably won't get into jets" about a year ago and now I have over 20 of them:Silly:
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
      Be careful, I told Steve that "I probably won't get into jets" about a year ago and now I have over 20 of them:Silly:
      LOLI think I can afford one more this season:Confused: LOL

Comment

• After looking at a few of these edfs and hearing them, I might get a couple, if I make it through tonight...

Comment

• I finally saw a FreeWing F-86 in person. When I was picking up my F-5 my buddy had one. Add that to the bucket list. Totally would do a Golden Hawk paint scheme.
          Intagram, YouTube, RCAfterhours

Comment

• a friend and I ran our f86's yesterday playing follow the leader...I keept saying his was so much faster then mine,,thinking it was just a lot newer then mine...nope he had upgraded to the inrunner motor...hes at 3/4 throttle and iam flat out...if I had the cash id be upgrading too...it really hulled he is following me in his upgraded plane in short vid

https://www.facebook.com/russell.eli...5807934307762/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
              a friend and I ran our f86's yesterday playing follow the leader...I keept saying his was so much faster then mine,,thinking it was just a lot newer then mine...nope he had upgraded to the inrunner motor...hes at 3/4 throttle and iam flat out...if I had the cash id be upgrading too...it really hulled he is following me in his upgraded plane in short vid

https://www.facebook.com/russell.eli...5807934307762/
              The upgrade is sooooooo worth the money!! :Cool:
              Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• The F-86 is such an awesome plane. I just dropped the A-4 power system in mine to give it a try. A pilot error mishap at Nall with my Green Knights A-4 :Loser: allowed for the conversion. I hope to try it out this weekend.

Comment

• I love the F-86. A few at our field and they fly so nice. Been hoping MRC would add an ARF+ version like Castle RC. That way, I could re-use one of my 80mm setups.
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                    I love the F-86. A few at our field and they fly so nice. Been hoping MRC would add an ARF+ version like Castle RC. That way, I could re-use one of my 80mm setups.
                    HA! Dave I think I got one of the last few available ARF+ birds back when they had a big closeout sale on them. I snagged it for $169 and I was ecstatic!

Comment

• You Dawg !
                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I was wondering about a arf+ f86 after I screwed up yesterday and went a little too far on downwind and turned base into a tree lol got all the electromics for a arf plus but just had to order a new pnp f86 love this plane...flys too good to not have one

Comment

• I think the ARF+ was discontinued. I flew my F-86 with the A-4 power system and it was definitely an improvement in power as expected. Flew great. Better climb out and top end. Almost jumped off the grass runway at George's place. I flew it with a RT 6250 battery.

Comment

• is that a4 upgrade the metal shrouded fan? the f86 fan weighs a ton!!!

Comment

• Yes, it is the same fan/housing combination but with a 1850kV motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                Yes, it is the same fan/housing combination but with a 1850kV motor.
                                Exactly what I installed with a castle 100. Plus, I added 2.5 Dubro lite treaded tires and moved one original main to the front. I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                  is that a4 upgrade the metal shrouded fan? the f86 fan weighs a ton!!!
                                  The A4 and F-86 share the same metal shroud only.
                                  The A4 uses a much lighter rotor and a higher KV motor.
                                  The motor shaft lengths are different. The F-86 motor has a longer shaft as the rotor is longer, with higher pitch blades, so you can’t just swap in the A-4 motor without also swapping the rotor.

Comment

• got my new f86 put together after a tree jumped in front of my old one...now of course the wind is a howling here in central tx...still need too set the throws but sure helped that I just had to bind it to old settings on tx to start...also bought the 100a esc for future motor/fan upgrade

Comment

• got the maiden out of the way today...all went pretty good landed a little fast so turned left and right and the left main pulled out of the wing not glued in worth a darn...friends f86 flew twice and on second landing same thing happened..his didn't have any glue on the plastic box that goes into wing...when will freewing start using some glue on these things???

Comment

• the 100a esc for the f86 upgrade is out of stock as most things that I need always are lol...so I got the a4 100a esc and the wires are way too long...I can cut and replace the ec5 plug but ill just coil up the throttle plug . my question is will the esc stay cool enough in the wire tunnel as it wont fit in stock location...alo do I plug the stock esc hole or leave it open for the cooling air? whats everyone else doing to set up the upgrade?

Comment

• The right gear came out on mine on its 4th flight. Also because of lack of glue.:Angry:

Comment

Working...
                                          X