Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes! I've spent just over $9K with Motion since October 2014. Obsession? Addiction? Who cares! :Silly:

I would expect that this should come in at, or very close to, the same price as the Mig, $329. Maybe $349, but anything higher than that would not be justifiable.
    Pat

Comment

• Looking at drawings it looks like the pipe of the bent fuel probe is the same length as the pipe of the straight. So, we could just heat up and put the desired bend in the probe that comes with the model?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
        Other than early development and the A-4S did any A-4's not have a fuel probe?
        It appears that the production A4-A did not have the probe. It was first added on the A4-B production model according to Wiki.
        Pat

Comment

• Comment

• Uh oh, Ryan's doing a jig. :Scared: Maybe a flight video coming shortly?

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
              I would expect that this should come in at, or very close to, the same price as the Mig, $329. Maybe $349, but anything higher than that would not be justifiable.
              100% Agreed...

Comment

• Can't wait until we can all have that expression on our faces! :)
                Pat

Comment

• He could be getting stung my something, and the reaction we are seeing has absolutely nothing to do with what he is holding. :Silly:
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• $6k? $7K? $9K? $15K??? :Scared:

Clearly, you guys either (1) aren't really married; (2) have the MOST understanding spouses God ever created; (3) make waaaay good money; or (4) are just the most fortunate individuals on earth, to have found an avocation that simply has made you the happiest human beings alive.

While I cannot honestly say how much I have spent on this hobby since I started about 8 years ago, I'd bet I'm not behind by much, if at all. The most expensive buy yet is my gasser - and I try to keep it that way.

But you you can bet your bottom dollar this prize WILL be in the fleet, just as fast as I see that pre-order button!

Man, I am SO ready for this Skyhawk! C'mon, Motion! - BRING IT ON!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

$7633.42 in the last year...I need help :Sick2:
                      $8333.04 since October of 2015 for me just with Motion RC. Wooo Hooo!!!! That was a sharp dose of reality.... I have probably spent half again that much outside of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

$8333.04 since October of 2015 for me just with Motion RC. Wooo Hooo!!!! That was a sharp dose of reality.... I have probably spent half again that much outside of them.
                        Don't make me think of all the other projects and fans, motors outside of Motion lol

I don't like to dwell on the past hahaha!

Comment

• I made money on most of my other hobbies (i.e. military vehicles, Harleys, Hot Rods) but RC and Rock-crawling are definitely money pits :)
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• You only go round once. The only regrets you will have at the end will be for the planes you did not buy. We can not take it with us so lets have fun and buy more PLANES

Comment

• I wouldn't dare list what I've spent...to prevent an intervention! I love being single! ;)

Comment

• Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Not me brother! I'm full throttle every year....GET SOME!!!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                    I wouldn't dare list what I've spent...to prevent an intervention! I love being single! ;)
                                    LOL! I hear ya. Thankfully I have a VERY understanding wife.

Comment

• I was feeling very smug thinking i had not spent too much, but then i started adding up how much i've spent and i was so shocked i had to stop! I think ill just stay blissfully ignorant :)
                                      Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                                      Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                                      Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                                      Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

LOL! I hear ya. Thankfully I have a VERY understanding wife.
                                        You're one of the lucky ones. I'm sticking with occasional dating...variety and low cost! :Whew:

Comment

• I am quite certain ryan is doing the opening move to the "happy dance".....or he's listening to the sound track to "O brother, where art thou".....too close to call. Spent $5090 since oct 2013 with mrc. Average order $300ish. Motion keeps offering the migs,the avantis,the eurofighters,the tigercats,the f86s the f100(dreaming) $300 ish for the mid income average joe like me i will keep feeding my addiction. Just cant justify $500 plus for single plane (yet..). I am very lucky i have an understanding wife (with her own addiction to shoes,clothes and make up). HI HONEY..I LOVE YOU! The Ex however was much less understanding. Key word "Ex".
                                          Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Working...
                                          X