• Dkurtzid
    replied
    Receiver installed in Avionics/cargo bay

Don

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thomasnwilliams
    replied
    Completed my build yesterday. Blue box was missing elevator cable and I by-passed straight to RX. I 3D printed the Zuni's from the files listed in this thread. Blue Box pictures show how I made connections. Can't wait till I have time to get it in the air!

Leave a comment:

• Evan D
    replied
    Thanks, great spots to move the MCBe and receiver to.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Dkurtzid View Post
    Well it worked better than I even thought it would. The inside is hollow with a nice platform area ready to use. Lots of room! Cut through 1/2 inch of remaining foam firewall, and access to the blue box area is achieved. 4 1/4 inches Of usable room in addition to another 5 inches in the rear section itself.

Don

Leave a comment:

• AussieHoppy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dkurtzid View Post
    Well it worked better than I even thought it would. The inside is hollow with a nice platform area ready to use. Lots of room! Cut through 1/2 inch of remaining foam firewall, and access to the blue box area is achieved. 4 1/4 inches Of usable room in addition to another 5 inches in the rear section itself.

Don
    This is brilliant! Thanks so much for posting this :)

Leave a comment:

• AussieHoppy
    replied
    Originally posted by RCGuy83 View Post
    Coming in hot!

Fairly honkin' along!
    What cell count is it running on?
    All stock?

Leave a comment:

• walkerm45
    replied
    This has not been a smooth release....... The FW/MRC directions are sub par from other projects, but the price did not reflect the outcome.....I'm not disappointed about the product , only the journey to this point....

Leave a comment:

• sam51401
    replied
    I’m in need of some wing pylons for the desert storm load out. Any ideas? I have the keyed adapters from some spare a10 parts so got those parts covered. Plane is sanded to remove all vent tits and ready for a base coat of primer white.

Leave a comment:

• albrat
    replied
    JUST ASSEMBLED MY FLIGHTLINE OV-10 AND I SEEM TO HAVE 2 THROTTLE MALE PLUGS. ONE YELLOW RED BLACK FROM BUNDLE AND ONE WHITE RED BLACK FROM ONE BATTERY PLUG. WHERE DO THEY GO? HELP !!

Leave a comment:

• TiredIronGRB
    replied
    Here's some 7 tube launchers I designed...scale to fit, I made them for helicopters .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nick7542
    replied
    Hi Guys. Im using a spektrum AR-610 receiver. wheres eveyone putting there receiver in the bronco. thanks

Leave a comment:

• Nick7542
    replied
    Originally posted by RCGuy83 View Post
    There has been some confusion on how to wire the flaps using the provided tri-harness. The two outer flaps come into the blue MCB box through the ribbon cables. You take the male to male out put from the blue MCB box and insert it into the tri-harness instead of going straight to your RX. You then take the two inboard flap connections and also insert them into the tri-harness before running it straight to your receiver. In short: take all three cords labeled FLAP, insert them into tri-harness, and go straight to the RX with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4519.JPEG
Views:	1342
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	260494

Leave a comment:

• A6A Hokie
    replied
    I'm confused on the Bronco wiring. Can you describe how you connected the wiring to the blue box?

Leave a comment:

• Dkurtzid
    replied

Don
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp51d
    replied

Name:	20200620_160512.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	260798 Just finished mine.

Name:	20200620_165331_HDR.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	260796
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dkurtzid
    replied
    This shows the rear hatch on the full scale OV-10
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dkurtzid
    replied
    Placing the receiver and their antenna(s) between the batteries and the wiring rats nest around the blue box is less than ideal from a signal reliability perspective. I’m thinking of making/cutting the center fuselage rear hatch and hollowing out the area behind the Blue box and wiring rats nest for the receiver and it’s rear facing antennas. Using the new rear hatch for access.

Don

Leave a comment:

• Grossman56
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa Boozer/Dots View Post
    Papa here.....first the instruction manual is a little lacking. Please watch the assembly video that Motion has on their sight. The problems, the manual says nothing about when or how to attack all leads to the blue box. Second, is the flap Y- harness provided, Again Motion has provided instructions on how to install. That common sense thing, did not help me. I must be dump as a stump. Whoever wrote this manual sucks! Sorry Motion, but the Boozers always say we will tell the true. Manual need to be re-written or addendum page added to solve problems of assembly of this plane.
    Paging Mr Grossman, paging Mr Grossman............

Leave a comment:

• Mightywarhoover
    replied
    2nd flight with attachment.

Leave a comment:

• Mightywarhoover
    replied
    Here's the maiden. The manual is backwards on flap elevator mix..fixed it for that 2nd flight.

Leave a comment:

• Mightywarhoover
    replied
    Maidened the Bronco this morning without the rocket sponsons. I forgot to remove the paint before I glued. This is the 2nd flight. Ill post the maiden next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X