Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare parts are in get them while they last!

Comment

• Being retired Navy I try to twist most things that direction. The Marines are part of the Navy so we’re cool. Today is the Navy’s birthday btw.

Comment

• I think all my planes are getting tailhooks and brass landing gear. My grandfather, my dad, and my brother were in the navy. I'm the black sheep but all of my planes are pretty much navy.

Comment

• Im doing the DS 91' scheme and came up with an idea using my Cameo 3 cutter. I use a flat white vinyl to cut the frame and then paint it after weeding out all the slots. I cut a black under layer that is placed first then the frame over that on the model. The screws on the perimeter are done with a fine tip perm maker. This gives a slight 3D effect and is very subtle but i never could get my 3D printer to do a presentable job with such thin wall thickness between each slot.
          I like to know if anyone may be interested in a set for $5 mailed.
          Im also working on decal printed wing fuel caps that would be the whole access panel and the fuel symbol and wording. In my reading on Bronc's in DS, they were hastily painted and most of the nomenclature was left off other than the ones that mattered.
          Im printing my fuse nomenclature and will post what that looks like when applied.
          On that note, i printed the wording both ways on the clear decal sheet, reversed and normal. Has anyone used the reversed application method in that the decal film would be over the printed media and the decal is applied with a clear paint media to the surface??????
          Attached Files

Comment

• finished my FL Bronco, big thanks to Callie Graphics for the decals!...

Comment

• Nice finish out on your Bronc. Are you staying stock or have you upgraded anything? Looking next ot your maiden report and how it feels to you.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	35D68D9C-16D8-4B8D-BA1B-2EA880533901.jpeg
Views:	775
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	281853 One thing anyone should do to get a better look is replace the wheels. The wheels for the F-22 or F-18 look great on the mains and the nose wheel for the Stinger 90 is good on the nose.

Comment

• Wing fuel panel.
                  Two layers of vinyl with the top layer with a relief cut where the fuel cap is to give a recessed look that the cap is slightly below panel. The sealant, cap and wording is reverse printed on clear decal film and placed face down. Once all is placed then flat clear coated. The decal will work on any scheme andalso i can scale up to be used on the Nexa Bronco. Click image for larger version

Name:	WingFuelPanel.JPG
Views:	848
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	282187Click image for larger version

Name:	fuel panel.jpg
Views:	814
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	282188

Comment

• finally took mine out of the box and put it together the wireing is something to behold...not hard to do if u watch the vids though...this is the first model i put together using the blue box as i usually Y harness and throw out the box..ill get around to flying it sooner then later...this is a nice large plane if it flys half as good as it looks iam going to be a happy camper

if painting wasent so hard to do in my limited space id make it a VAL4 black ponies a navy sq from vietnam days..those guys packed the big ones

Comment

• Almost as big as the Nail and Covey OV-10 FACS that flew "The Trail" in Laos!...

Old Dawg

Comment

• Not exactly a FL Bronc but look what Ali M. is flying at Top Gun!!!! It is an ARF also. Click image for larger version

Name:	AliTOPgun.JPG
Views:	780
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	283022

Comment

• sam51401
                          Now that is an ARF Do ya know who makes it
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• You can never have to many OV-10s can you Warbird?

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
                              You can never have to many OV-10s can you Warbird?
                              boomer108 I KNOWWWWWWWW (trying to sound like Craig Ferguson LOL). I know of a spot in the new hangar it could reside
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Comment

• I believe it’s a hangar 9 and it’s almost the same size as there bigger cub.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainRC View Post
                                    I believe it’s a hangar 9 and it’s almost the same size as there bigger cub.
                                    I know Rich Uravitch had a large ARF ( and a 81 inch kit) awhile back , but Hanger 9? That one I've never heard about.
                                    Mike
                                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

I know Rich Uravitch had a large ARF ( and a 81 inch kit) awhile back , but Hanger 9? That one I've never heard about.
                                      Mike
                                      You could be right I was just guessing when pics like this show up usually is for there advertisements I was just hoping would be a nice ARF to build but could be the old one you mentioned.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• I agree.

Mike
                                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Think its a new hangar 9 arf kit. 109 inch span...... loving the camo print.....

Comment

Working...
                                          X