Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=t33jetman;n216072]
    Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
    Awesomeness Tango 33 !!,..... and I see you've got your Pylons squared away as well Outstanding !!

​​​​​​I've taken a few more Liberties' with ol 463 over here !! Hahahahaha She's now a SharkMouth'd LongNose E-Model 468 of 'CY' .... and there ain't stopping on the Mods with it !! Enjoy ! Cheers !!!

Who did your black strip intake decals or is that painted , and where can I get them?
    Hey !!
    I make my own Stencils for most of this kind of stuff !! I've got like x4 of these F-4s Soooooooooo, making stencils and 3DP stuff is helpful. Those Perforated Panels are just 'Dusted'' on the Splitter Plate .... with a Transparent Black 'RattleCan' !!
    ​​​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191010_102001.jpg
Views:	985
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	216079Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191010_102002.jpg
Views:	950
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	216080

Don't tell those poor souls on the FW A-4 Thread over on the RCGroups about this !!!! Jeeeeze ....They're pretty 'Spooled Up' over there for some reason !! Hahahahaha.

Comment

• Don't tell those poor souls on the FW A-4 Thread over on the RCGroups about this !!!! Jeeeeze ....They're pretty 'Spooled Up' over there for some reason !! Hahahahaha. [/QUOTE]

OK, I wont tell . I guess I will make one up out of card board, because I like the look of how you did that.

Awesome work that you have done.

BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Coolio !!

Comment

• Need a tutorial on creating the stencils... are they 3D printed?
          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
            Need a tutorial on creating the stencils... are they 3D printed?
            Dude I can't tell if you're Joking or not !!! Hahahahaha

Name:	IMG_20191012_121411.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	216221Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191012_121425.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	216222

Comment

• It looks great overall, but why did you put a Mk-82 on the LAU-7 Sidewinder launch rail?

Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post

Dude I can't tell if you're Joking or not !!! Hahahahaha

Name:	IMG_20191012_121411.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	216221Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191012_121425.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	216222

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post
                It looks great overall, but why did you put a Mk-82 on the LAU-7 Sidewinder launch rail?

Bobaroo, no worries, I got your answer on this one. Vduniec, because the Koreans said he could!🤣😂
                Attached Files

Comment

• Actually, those Mk-82’s are on the Triple Ejector Racks (TER) hanging below the pylon. The F-4 mounted the AIM-9’s on the side of the inner pylon on the LAU-7.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	210E348D-1D52-485D-B7CD-819728F9C459.jpeg
Views:	755
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	216249

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post
                      Actually, those Mk-82’s are on the Triple Ejector Racks (TER) hanging below the pylon. The F-4 mounted the AIM-9’s on the side of the inner pylon on the LAU-7.
                      Hmmmm I see your point, as I understand it Bobaroo is an export sharp shooter and therefore doesn't drop 3 at a time, he's more of a 1 shot 1 kill sniper with an F-4 in his hands lol. I'm just giving you a hard time Vduniec 😁

Hey were you a 46 driver by chance?

Comment

• No worries. Yes. I’ve flown 46’s once or twice, among other things. Right now, I’m just flying toys. I have to say. It’s nice to be able to say, “The weather looks bad. I don’t think I’ll be flying today.” ;)

Comment

• I was a 47 driver two jobs ago myself!
                          Now fly fixed wing, boring job awesome hobby! I'd give my left you know what to make helos my daily grind again,... doesn't appear to be in the cards though...

Comment

• Here is my Mk.82 model with standard or braked (snake eye) tail. Snake eye tail version is functional you can try is by blowing on breaks from flight direction. It is design for RC plane in 1:8 scale. It has screw fuse and hook pins. Print setting for pins is 0.1mm high or les, 0.3mm nozzle recomanded and infil on 100% don't forget turn support off. Brake segment print in one preimeter with 0.4mm nozzle. For assembly you wil need 2mm round profile, pliers, tweezers, 2mm drill bit, some glue for securing cutted pins, file, scalpel, sand paper, and scale. Pins for securing moving parts, you have to measure by your self for good accuraci. In my case it was 8.5mm for top assembly parts and 7.5mm for bottom moving ring part. Tail section is screwd by 4 screw. You should use flat head M2 5MM screw and M2 x 3mm Brass Cylinder Knurled Threaded that you can press by solder iron into designed holes. You can see in on the picture.

Compliments of DirtyDee !! ExcitingStuff Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-54-04.png
Views:	875
Size:	898.9 KB
ID:	216267

Comment

• Dee, your our hero bro! Totally awesome on the MK82's wiht opening fins. Cant wait to print these for next year.
                              Can you give a source for the inserts and screws you called out?

Comment

• 'DirtyJets' Rule !! FOD Sucks !!

https://youtu.be/zXwfw1D3ZHo ​​​​​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG95201910149519485795281.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.0 KB ID:	216416Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG95201910149519483395078.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.5 KB ID:	216417Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20191014_190851_281.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.9 KB ID:	216418Click image for larger version  Name:	temp_3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.3 KB ID:	216419Click image for larger version  Name:	temp_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.8 KB ID:	216420

Comment

• I finally got over to my Dads house and put the decals on the phantom. VMFA-251 was my father's favorite squadron he was attached to as maintenance chief durring his 21 year career in the Marine Corps. He talked about his time in Vietnam and about the F4 and F/A-18 while my son and I put the decals on. Callie made the custom decals. The rest came from the kit. I took my time, about 4 hours and we hung out with the old man. He enjoyed it alot. He was blown away by the scale detail, working gear, lights and overall construction of the model. I turned the F4-B into an F4-J by shaving the foam peice off the nose cone and getting the proper exhaust nozzels from RCGeek.

Comment

• Looks really sharp. Bravo Zulu!

Originally posted by TedBull View Post
                                    I finally got over to my Dads house and put the decals on the phantom. VMFA-251 was my father's favorite squadron he was attached to as maintenance chief durring his 21 year career in the Marine Corps. He talked about his time in Vietnam and about the F4 and F/A-18 while my son and I put the decals on. Callie made the custom decals. The rest came from the kit. I took my time, about 4 hours and we hung out with the old man. He enjoyed it alot. He was blown away by the scale detail, working gear, lights and overall construction of the model. I turned the F4-B into an F4-J by shaving the foam peice off the nose cone and getting the proper exhaust nozzels from RCGeek.

Comment

• VeryNice TedB ... Cheers !! ​​

Name:	F-4S_VMFA-251_at_MCAS_Cherry_Point_1985.jpg
Views:	1382
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	216524
                                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by TedBull View Post
                                        I finally got over to my Dads house and put the decals on the phantom. VMFA-251 was my father's favorite squadron he was attached to as maintenance chief durring his 21 year career in the Marine Corps. He talked about his time in Vietnam and about the F4 and F/A-18 while my son and I put the decals on. Callie made the custom decals. The rest came from the kit. I took my time, about 4 hours and we hung out with the old man. He enjoyed it alot. He was blown away by the scale detail, working gear, lights and overall construction of the model. I turned the F4-B into an F4-J by shaving the foam peice off the nose cone and getting the proper exhaust nozzels from RCGeek.
                                        TB, What a great tribute to your Dad! Love the Gear Door, obviously. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Corrected Video of LongNose FW F-4E !!

Comment

Working...
                                          X