Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livery is very nice. Same dorky pilot. :Silly: Never looked at him like Kerry, but close enough now that you mention it. The pilots are a little on the pale side with pink lipstick....

Comment

• And the interior color is still wrong, but they are getting better each time....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        That would make him Herr Kerry, which sound strangely like a Japanese ritual!!

Grossman56
        Something like that G-man!! HA!! awesome....

Comment

• 6s night at the field for me !

Comment

• Great looking plane George. The pilot needs a make-over by BenLOL:Cool:.

Comment

• On a 2 week business trip, and brought the UMX B-25 along to squeeze in some flying. One flight out in front of beautiful Mt. Blanca, and one at a Veterans memorial with a T-33 one a pole off a backroad.

Comment

• 4 flights with the F-15 at and after sunset. Click image for larger version

Name:	F15 sunset.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	148518
                Attached Files
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Am not sure whats goin on in CA. I lived for many yrs in Petaluma and August was most of the time in the 80s and some days peaking to 100s...

Comment

• My T28 went in today, servo failure in the elevator right on take off. Launched into a loop and when inverted it came back and it was too slow so stalled out. Frustrating

Comment

• :(:(:(

Comment

• We had our informal Fly In yesterday, a great day for flying, a little breeze down the runway and the temps stayed in the 70's, Overnighted it in the trailer but the wind was up in the morning which is never a good sign in Cody, so packed it up and came home, a whole 10 min drive.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3954.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	148566Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3941.JPG
Views:	326
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	148567Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3943.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	148568Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3945.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	148569Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3947.JPG
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	148570Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3949.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	148571Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3950.JPG
Views:	338
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	148572Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3951.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	148573Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3952.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	148574Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3953.JPG
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	148575Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3956.JPG
Views:	310
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	148576Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3955.JPG
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	148577Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3957.JPG
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	148578

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Wide open lands... Looks like west Texas, only prettier!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            Wide open lands... Looks like west Texas, only prettier!!! :Cool:
                            Hardway, now Pardn'r, I lived in Texas for a while and we who have had that privilege know Texas is purtee'r than Wyomdung which is dang purtee'r than Kansass. LOL Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Hardway, now Pardn'r, I lived in Texas for a while and we who have had that privilege know Texas is purtee'r than Wyomdung which is dang purtee'r than Kansass. LOL Best, LB
                              Yep. I was just bein' nice... Like Texans are known to be..... LOL

Comment

• Hey, Gman, do you know if that A-26 with the RL 11 Tail Number is the Phoenix A-26? How did it fly?
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                  Hey, Gman, do you know if that A-26 with the RL 11 Tail Number is the Phoenix A-26? How did it fly?
                                  Hey Ox, better make an appointment with the eye doc, that's a F7F Tigercat. ;)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Oh, hell. I'm surrendering my warbird card right now.... :Loser: and calling for an appointment with my optometrist.

The color and large tail tricked me. I did look at it twice, knowing that something didn't seem quite right, but ultimately convinced myself that it was an A-26. I'm soooooo embarrassed. LOL
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      My T28 went in today, servo failure in the elevator right on take off. Launched into a loop and when inverted it came back and it was too slow so stalled out. Frustrating
                                      :(:Angry:

Comment

• Nice shots Grossman!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Looks to be a new fuselage and cowl. Have to source the parts since its dconed. I'm gonna try for the canopy as well for the fpv project as for the rest of the planes I took along, seawind, P38, A10 and F18, they flew to perfection no trauma to report thankfully.

Comment

Working...
                                          X