X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
    F106DeltaDart I always LOVE seeing your fantastic redo of the LX B-25! Great to see her in the air, and great pics! Thanks for sharing! (And PS Alpha isn't it time FlightLine comes out with a 2000mm+ B-25, hint, hint??)

​​​​​​​
    That would be awesome unless he's already working the Roban angle
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I would be all over that Roban B-25 if we ever decided to carry it. Saw it at a swap meet a few years back and it's gorgeous!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Or a 2000mm or larger B-17. Motion wouldn't have much out there for competition for that and just think of all the liveries and modifications. Sorry, this should be in "What's next Alpha".
        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
          Or a 2000mm or larger B-17. Motion wouldn't have much out there for competition for that and just think of all the liveries and modifications. Sorry, this should be in "What's next Alpha".
          Or a 2200mm+ B-29.. Now that would look awesome for covering in aluminum!!

Comment

• Dusk sortie with the 90mm F-16. Finally getting my mojo back with the landings!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Dusk sortie with the 90mm F-16. Finally getting my mojo back with the landings!

Great tunes !!

Comment

• Thanks Hemidoo ! Actually wasn't the album version but it works!
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Maidened the 90mm F-22 today. Havent been that nervous in some time lol, but all ended well. Also had the Eflite A-10 out for a few packs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	93371954_3220251827993890_4186970588155215872_o.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	250062Click image for larger version

Name:	93381970_3220251874660552_6024259685014568960_n.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	250063Click image for larger version

Name:	93780593_3220251707993902_732212024691392512_o.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	250064

Click image for larger version

Name:	93650581_3220251757993897_8070256846402748416_o.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	250065Click image for larger version

Name:	93903992_3220250981327308_2575769110923182080_o.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	250066

Comment

• Looks like AMPS will open May 1st. I can’t remember the last time I got to fly...like a ghost town in NW Phoenix. Enjoying everyone’s videos is good though.

Comment

• Got in a few flights this morning during work. We were out at a remote UAV test and I figured I'd bring a few models. Got in 3 flights on the UH-1N, and 2 on the Spitfire.

Comment

• I got several flights over the weekend on my AH-6, maybe more today after work.

Attached Files

Comment

• Took the Mavic out and took some shots of the our field being sealed, crack filled, and re-painted. Was good to get outta the house for a little while.
                          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• That's it, I'm moving to Arizona and joining your club. I could fly my HSD 105mm F-16 with full confidence...Oh what I would give for a local RC club that's giant-scale friendly where there's no trees or obstacles to negotiate on the approach.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• lol... it is nice, although too seasonal. We're hittin triple digits on the thermometer by Sunday.. and I believe it's here to stay a while. This is when those sunrise flights are the best. Mainly because you can get back in the a/c before noon!
                              Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

That's it, I'm moving to Arizona and joining your club. I could fly my HSD 105mm F-16 with full confidence...Oh what I would give for a local RC club that's giant-scale friendly where there's no trees or obstacles to negotiate on the approach.
                                We got room for ya - it’s the oddest feeling after living here awhile, going back to Oregon felt claustrophobic because I couldn’t see the horizon most of the time. Too many dang trees.
                                AMPS is literally about 10nm west.

Comment

That's it, I'm moving to Arizona and joining your club. I could fly my HSD 105mm F-16 with full confidence...Oh what I would give for a local RC club that's giant-scale friendly where there's no trees or obstacles to negotiate on the approach.
                                  One disadvantage of flying here in Arizona, is that, while we may not have as many trees, EVERYTHING here has thorns, and some of the thorns are upwards of 2" - 3" long.

And, yeah. During the warmer months, it's best to fly EARLY. With our club, it's not unusual during anytime but winter, for everyone to pack up and leave before around 8 or 9 in the morning.

Comment

• Got some flights on the Magnum PI...
                                    ​​​​​​​
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hoomi F22trainer I would brave the early morning sorties for open unobstructed flying! ​​​​​​​
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I snuck in a flight of the new UMX citation tonight and I’m blown away how sweet this thing flys. Flew it right at 3 minutes and 30 seconds and the pack still hade 3.9 left in the pack. This thing is super stable I was able to fly it in an area smaller than a football field comfortably and it can cruise at around a quarter throttle. Fast is fun but slow is what impresses me with a jet. It comfortably flys around at around 20 mph. I dig it and definitely recommend it for someone looking for a park jet.

Comment

Hoomi F22trainer I would brave the early morning sorties for open unobstructed flying!
                                          I am out there before sunrise on any day off...you’ll have a spot should you decide to show up! Rifleman is due for his visit soon too!

Comment

Working...
                                          X