X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
    Hardway has it nailed. Remember Al Capone??? Chicago was a mob city. Not so much any more but still can be a rough city. I liked going down to the meuseums every summer. I do miss it. Have a great time Purdue......
    The south and west sides have ruined the city's reputation (also Mike Madigan). But it's still an outstanding city, especially in the summer. Great food, and wonderful activities. I urge anyone to come visit in the summer or fall; but come November, stick to the beach vacations. Anyways, back to the "what's next....."

Comment

• Hey Purdue, where abouts in No. Illinois?? I was born and raised in West Chicago. Any where close?? If it’s OK to say.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

You could alternate with this version:
        Nice Song. I listen to the whole thing.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
          Hey Purdue, where abouts in No. Illinois?? I was born and raised in West Chicago. Any where close?? If it’s OK to say.....
          I live in the SW burbs now, but in school lived near west in Little Italy, and my wife and I lived in the south loop for a few years. I need the space, but part of me still misses the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post

The south and west sides have ruined the city's reputation (also Mike Madigan). But it's still an outstanding city, especially in the summer. Great food, and wonderful activities. I urge anyone to come visit in the summer or fall; but come November, stick to the beach vacations. Anyways, back to the "what's next....."
            If you like humid and mosquito's summer is great. I prefer fall to visit.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I believe we have some boys from the south that might ridicule you regarding what humidity actually is. Because it is hardly humid downtown. But I do agree, fall is best!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

If you like humid and mosquito's summer is great. I prefer fall to visit.

Mike
                That also pretty much describes Florida all year round. And I hear the state bird is actually the Anopheles Mosquito. And they're aout the size of the old Parkzone de Havilland Mosquito. And I DON'T mean the UMX one.

Comment

• Can we get back to the subject at hand? Where’s the new jet!!!!!! I am wavering, FMS F7F is looking pretty good right now, trying to be strong but as Scotty would say “i don’t have the power captain”.......must spend money.....help..

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                    Can we get back to the subject at hand? Where’s the new jet!!!!!! I am wavering, FMS F7F is looking pretty good right now, trying to be strong but as Scotty would say “i don’t have the power captain”.......must spend money.....help..
                    Agree!!! MRC... give us something man!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

Agree!!! MRC... give us something man!!!
                      18 days.

Comment

• Also agree. I have an A4 ready to be built and am already considering the 80mm F86. I need therapy...

Comment

• Come on Alpha, look at the post, can’t you tell we are jonesing bad, we need it now:Sweating:

Comment

• It sure must be a special bird is all I can say!!!!!..................:Confused::)

Comment

• Since I learned from past mistakes of giving general ETAs, how about I just say this, which is something I can absolutely stand behind:

The next 6 months are going to blow your minds.
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• YES!!!! Wallet is locked and loaded.....:)

Comment

• That's a good thing. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Since I learned from past mistakes of giving general ETAs, how about I just say this, which is something I can absolutely stand behind:

Hey Buddy, My mind is not easily blown. But go ahead, LOL, impress me.

Woody

Comment

• Go ahead! Make my day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                        Since I learned from past mistakes of giving general ETAs, how about I just say this, which is something I can absolutely stand behind:

About time, that just made my day and right before I go to work, need to make more money to spend on another EDF so I can have my build it and maiden thrill, love the maiden flights, wooosh and off we go, I need to go to work.....:Silly::Silly::Cool:

Comment

• I just hope it is truly grass friendly

BTW when are the nose gear pins going to be back in stock for the F4?

Comment

Working...
                                          X