• I gotta quarter

Comment

• Will it fit in my Ford Flex? LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• We're gonna need a bigger vehicle lol

Comment

• E4DG, Sorry to see that, My Brother ! Yes, those BEANS are a Blessing. Better than the corn they usually plant. "She Shall Be Redeemed". Now you just have to wait for the parts you couldn't save, to come back in stock...You want to talk about orientation, try flyin' this "Black-Beast"...LOL

Comment

• You guys are the best! Great data.... eating it up! Love the challenge!
            Don't have to wait for parts..... Stripped her bare.... dumped the airframe... ARF will be delivered tomorrow!

Also thinking of switching to this livery...... Thoughts??? Love the colors on the Navy bird.... But Love the MARINES too...
            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
              You guys are the best! Great data.... eating it up! Love the challenge!
              Don't have to wait for parts..... Stripped her bare.... dumped the airframe... ARF will be delivered tomorrow!

Also thinking of switching to this livery...... Thoughts??? Love the colors on the Navy bird.... But Love the MARINES too...
              Marines, love that livery...........:Cool:

Comment

• Go Marines! Of course, I'm certainly biased. Here's a couple more. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	147863Click image for larger version

Views:	451
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	147864Click image for larger version

Views:	466
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	147865Click image for larger version

Views:	452
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	147866Click image for larger version

Views:	446
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	147867

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elbee;n147774]
                  Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                  Going to get him a bottle of "Makers" for his help!... " WHAT DID I LEARN"There were necessary lessons that I needed. I feel driven like never before!
                  Aviate & Breathe QUOTE]

E4DG, No Alpha Charlie today, sir. Top-notch debrief. Best, LB
                  Cracks me up. My boss is a retired combat heli pilot. I get an AC once a week! Lol
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Replacement arrived! ..... but since I am doing a full repaint.... I am thinking of Getting my Freewing A-10 in the air 1st.
                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• On the 8cell f4 can you use any combination of batteries to equall 8 example 6cell paired with 2cell. Thanks.

Comment

• I use either 2 - 4S 5000 Admiral Pros or a Roaring Top 6S 5000 70C and a Roaring Top 2S 5000 70C in mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kferros View Post
                          On the 8cell f4 can you use any combination of batteries to equall 8 example 6cell paired with 2cell. Thanks.
                          Yep I use 2x4s 2s and 6s pretty much any combo

Comment

• Be careful in the serial connector you use.
                            I believe that for the 6 +2 you need ...... this one!
                            Last edited by e4dragongunner; Aug 23, 2018, 02:35 PM. Reason: If using 2 4000's I believe this wil work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kferros View Post
                              On the 8cell f4 can you use any combination of batteries to equall 8 example 6cell paired with 2cell. Thanks.
                              Yep I use 2x4s 2s and 6s pretty much any combo,this connector is what I use works great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post

Yep I use 2x4s 2s and 6s pretty much any combo,this connector is what I use works great.
                                I use this style for series and I make harnesses (wire length as needed) for parallel.
                                Parallel would generally be used when doing a twin and wanting to ensure the LVC's will trigger as close to the same time as possible.
                                I'll probably set up long parallel leads fr my 80 inch B-25 so I can have small packs in the nacelles and larger packs in the fuselage. (looks like I need nose weight and it might as well be batteries)
                                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• For finishing,.... this is COOL.
                                  FULL VIDEO BUILD of Tamiya 1/32 F-4 as Israeli Kurnass 2000Detail step by step video builds can be seen in the links below:Step 1-Cockpit: https://youtu.be/P...

Comment

• tom at motion made a statement about there would be a release in a few weeks of a all ready released plane with new paint job..wonder if its a navy f4?

Comment

• So if that is the case!!! I will keep my my replacement F4 in Camo and buy the Navy gray 8S for my Marine Callie Livery!

Comment

• this came from facebook edf clubhouse

NEWS FROM TOM FROM MOTION, KEEP THOSE BANK ACCOUNTS READY:

Stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                          this came from facebook edf clubhouse

NEWS FROM TOM FROM MOTION, KEEP THOSE BANK ACCOUNTS READY:

Stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes

I feel like a kid a again!! this is fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                          X