Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told sometime this week MRC is expecting a Freewing container. I am hoping to pull the trigger on a T45, so I imagine if that's the case, it's very possibly to get a new replenishment of F4 parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
      I was told sometime this week MRC is expecting a Freewing container. I am hoping to pull the trigger on a T45, so I imagine if that's the case, it's very possibly to get a new replenishment of F4 parts.
      We can only hope. Should have the wings repaired by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ks.jetflyer View Post
        Unfortunately lost mine on final. Snapped and went in, mangled crushed and broke from the inlets forward. Any idea when replacement front fuselage will be in stock?
        :(:(:( Sorry!!! Better this time around!

Comment

• Just throwing this out there on the F-4 thread... I’m looking to sell a genuine F-4 Phantom drag chute. If anyone’s interested just drop me a line for all the info.
          Thanks,
          Paul
          Click image for larger version

Name:	3C271920-6498-400B-83F4-2728B6C17990.jpeg
Views:	633
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	152098

Comment

• That outta slow the FW F-4 down nicely! LOL LOL
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post
              Just throwing this out there on the F-4 thread... I’m looking to sell a genuine F-4 Phantom drag chute. If anyone’s interested just drop me a line for all the info.
              Thanks,
              Paul
              Click image for larger version  Name:	3C271920-6498-400B-83F4-2728B6C17990.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	152098
              Maybe you should contact the owner of "SHOCKWAVE" - they could use one of those chutes, but maybe it wouldn't last long!
              This thing brakes from 375 mile an hour! That's a bit faster than F4 landing speeds...

Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Yeah thats an amazing truck

Comment

• My new parts are on the way. A little luck and will have it ready by next w/e.:):)

Comment

• Hey guys! We are happy to announce a limited edition run of the Freewing F-4 Phantom "Ghost Grey" version coming soon!

There will be 2 decals sets in the box:
                    The primary set is US Marines Squadron VMFA-531 "Grey Ghosts", of which we are depicting General Keith "Shadow" Stalder's aircraft, BuNos 061007.
                    The second decal set is from US Navy Squadron VF-111 "Sundowners", which was flown by another of our customers, astronaut Robert “Hoot” Gibson aboard the USS Coral Sea in 1972.

We will let you know when the pre-orders will start in a few short weeks.
                    Attached Files
                    F-4D Phantom II "Ghost Grey" 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31212P

Comment

• About time!;)haha! I like it!

Comment

• Here's some more info in the announcement video

Comment

• Well, guess I gotta buy another! Naval Aviation rules!

Comment

• Bravo Zulu ! First across the beach ! I already re-painted mine in the VF-111 Sundowners livery. Glad MRC did this. Some pent up demand from the Navy and Marine guys who don't want to re-paint.
                            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• You're right about that, Dahawk! We were inundated with requests for a greyback scheme, and so we thought what better opportunity to put the well deserved spotlight on two mighty men, General Stalder and Hoot Gibson. It still amazes me that we here at Motion RC get to serve them as our customers. I hope seeing their aircraft in the sky again inspires new generations of people who didn't have to live through that perilous time.

Of course for people who have another scheme in mind, there's always our good friend Callie.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I must get one and do the Coral Sea scheme.
                                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Nice James! D**m you're going to make me buy another plane. I don't mind giving Callie a little business for my Skull and Cross Bones. But I like this one too. Who knows, I'm in for sure in on this one. Thanks for thinking about us Marine, and Navy guys.

Woody

PS, I'd go easy on the limited part, at least until you see the sales numbers on the grey, lol.

Comment

• Welp. I believe this one is a must-buy for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                      Bravo Zulu ! First across the beach ! I already re-painted mine in the VF-111 Sundowners livery. Glad MRC did this. Some pent up demand from the Navy and Marine guys who don't want to re-paint.
                                      Ya know every one knows the Marines are part of the Navy, I love em like brothers. So I'm all good with this. For me it's not that I don't want to paint. It's more a matter of time than anyone else. I just hope I live long enough to be able to fly it. LOL. I'm still working on mastering my 75mm Viper.

Woody

Comment

• Plenty of time, Woody, plenty of time!
                                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha, any chance you could show us a photo of an early F-4 prototype? One that you beat to death during its development? I know you work with these planes for a long time before you can send them into production. It would be interesting to see the stages you went through.

Comment

Working...
                                          X