Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off, no need to be concerned. Thank you for looking into this for me Tom But that isn't exactly the way it went and I'm sure you couldn't know that due to all of the conversation was done over the phone when i called in as I said. And yes as i also said i agreed to concede after also explaining not wanting to repackage such a large plane and taking hours to go to a fed x office and mail back but i would. The complaint i have as i have said was seems it would be much simpler to keep customers happy by just sending them some replacement parts and not being rude over the phone.(After suppling Pictures as was requested) Instead of upsetting a customer and having them go elsewhere and vent to others along the way.. Just seams like good business to me but hey who knows. Thanks Tom

Comment

• Martin the wings and body are not just imperfections there cracked. I'm offering to do the labor at no cost ??? Seams silly you would want to refund me $700 for $50.00 in some foam parts.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

-------- Original message --------
      Date: 4/29/22 8:52 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: Walter <wstimax@yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: Damaged [#T791566]

Hi Walter,

I can offer you a store credit to the value of $25.00 as a goodwill gesture.

Motion RC Product Warranty Policy Motion RC carries only the top-quality products from leading brands in the radio control industry. We test hundreds of RC aircraft, boats, vehicles, and accessories before they are ever offered for sale on our website. Even when offering only top quality products, we know that there is

Regards,

------------------------------------
      Martin
      Customer Service.
      Motion RC

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post
        AG63 - do you have brakes on the wheels?
        No brakes, just going to us the nose wheel steering output. I think the heading hold type AG63 will be better than the steering damping mode from the stock yaw gyro. I'll post pics of new wheels, repairs, and planned mods when I get them done. I will probably replace my current receiver with a Jeti Assist gyro receiver so I can independently adjust pitch roll and yaw gains. More mods TBD.
        Gary

Comment

• Originally posted by viper1gj View Post

No brakes, just going to us the nose wheel steering output. I think the heading hold type AG63 will be better than the steering damping mode from the stock yaw gyro. I'll post pics of new wheels, repairs, and planned mods when I get them done. I will probably replace my current receiver with a Jeti Assist gyro receiver so I can independently adjust pitch roll and yaw gains. More mods TBD.
          Gary
          AG61 has heading hold and costs less than the 63. The only advantage of the 63 is if you have differential brakes.
          Attached Files

Comment

• In flight refueling lights. The real one and mine.

Finally completed the mods I wanted to do so ready for test flying first nice non-wind day.

Top lights are controlled via a separate channel so they can be turned on and off at will.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

AG61 has heading hold and costs less than the 63. The only advantage of the 63 is if you have differential brakes.
              Yep your correct. I've been using an AG63 in my F-16XL for a year now and it is great. I have another 63 here new and unused that I won as a door prize at a jet meet so I will just use the steering part of it in the B2. I drove out to the flying field today to get the leading edge corner of the left wing that got left at the crash site. Now I have all the parts back ready to glue back together and some 8mm carbon rod to replace the busted wing tube. Repairs starting tomorrow.
              Gary

Comment

• Originally posted by wstimax View Post
                Trust me guys I own this plane and let me tell you it's real nice. Now that is where the good news ends. I received it with a crushed and cracked wing and body. Now like i do with Horizon many of times i offered to customer service to just send me some replacement parts and i would do the repair work. They informed me as they did when i asked months ago to send me some repair parts for the AL37 another high dollar plane i just purchased and received damaged they could give me a good will $25 credit and just go away.. I called in and asked them how this made sense to loose a guy and his crew that was spending thousands of dollars every month to handle this like that and he informed me If they helped everyone with there problems they would be out of business.
                I scratched my head and decided to just take it one more time from this company instead of fighting with a employee and making it worse. But i will tell you this never again. I'm sure this will be taken down but if it helps just a few before its taken down i will be happy i helped. Please understand there planes are quite nice and some of the best in the market but if your looking for help after the sale this is not the place. Thanks for listening. Take it for what its worth..
                Hmmm...you sort of left out the part about them offering you a full refund. I guess that didn't support your narrative of being "oppressed".

Comment

• Well i guess you were on the other end of the call to? Lets don't make this nasty I'm not.. Where all in the same sport and loving Rc.. I shared my experience how i was delt with on 2 different occasions that's it. I do apologize if i have offended anyone and in the future i will keep my dealings with MR to myself. Happy flying guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post
                    In flight refueling lights. The real one and mine.

Finally completed the mods I wanted to do so ready for test flying first nice non-wind day.

Top lights are controlled via a separate channel so they can be turned on and off at will.
                    Love it! Looks awesome! Would be very interested in seeing how you did it. 👍🏆❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Duck View Post

Love it! Looks awesome! Would be very interested in seeing how you did it. 👍🏆❤️
                      There are six lights on the B2 for refueling. I used six 3mm 3.2V LED in series, connected the power to a RC switch from 22.2 6S balance lead to drive them. I can supply a wiring diagram if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post

There are six lights on the B2 for refueling. I used six 3mm 3.2V LED in series…I can supply a wiring diagram if needed.
                        I would really love to see a photo, especially of how you tipped the wires and mounted the PED’s. PM it to me if you prefer. No matter what, great job!

I was thinking of using 5mm bulbs on the forward part and two 8mm bulbs on the part that lights the fuselage. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Biggest concern is mounting them in a way that still looks good when not lit up. 🙂

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Duck View Post

I would really love to see a photo, especially of how you tipped the wires and mounted the PED’s. PM it to me if you prefer. No matter what, great job!

I was thinking of using 5mm bulbs on the forward part and two 8mm bulbs on the part that lights the fuselage. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Biggest concern is mounting them in a way that still looks good when not lit up. 🙂
                          5 & 8mm are to large and not necessary. The 3mm LED's have a lot of light as you can see.

I laid out my locations per the real plane and mark and drilled them from the outside in. Once I had the wiring completed I inserted them from the inside to the outside. The top of the bulb is just slightly above the surface and you can barely notice it and are really nicely hidden. From 4ft away you don't even see them until you flip the switch.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Joe does some awesome work!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                              Joe does some awesome work!!!
                              Thanks Evan, I had a good teacher!

Comment

• B2's are back in stock!
                                B-2 Spirit Bomber Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31711P Fly the ultimate RC jet by Motion RC! The Freewing B-2 Stealth Spirit Bomber's impressive 2200mm (7.2 foot) wingspan and twin 70mm inrunner EDFs deliver the size, presence, and performance of a world class model aircraft. Featuring accurately functionin

Comment

• How's this on grass?? All I have access to is grass field and all planes I tried flying with front gear all rip out anyone have same problems??

Comment

• Quite a few have said it won't get off the ground stock. There are a few that say they have flown off grass. Some have reported that modifying the mains to a larger single wheel and a larger nose wheel helps and increasing the AOA helps.

Do a search on "grass" here and the RCG thread.

Originally posted by Bill b View Post
                                    How's this on grass?? All I have access to is grass field and all planes I tried flying with front gear all rip out anyone have same problems??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill b View Post
                                      How's this on grass?? All I have access to is grass field and all planes I tried flying with front gear all rip out anyone have same problems??
                                      Bill, plz watch my 2 grass vids, the first one has all info for some easy mods you might consider.

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• I will thanks! Ya I got my tax check today looked and they was still out of stock,so paid a bill then soon as I hit send I get email saying there back in stock soooo 😂 I got another bill now!!

Comment

• I drilled out two 55mm wheels for the nose gear....will leave the mains stock for now....our grass field is short nap manicured cut. Hoping that higher nose angle and a little aft battery placement will work.....I have yet to maiden as the weather has not provided opportunity for me yet to test it out.

TwistedGrin

Comment

Working...
                                          X