Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, waiting for that shipping notice is not easy!
    Pat

Comment

• Wonder where the container ship is now?

Comment

• I heard the ship was held up by dingo boat full of rc pilots ( I mean pirates) and was then hi jacked and demanded full throttle ahead to the u.s. I also heard the gang was founded and originated from a group called hobby sqauk... I may or may not have any involvement with this said group lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY777 View Post
          https://youtu.be/uqxcfsCOklk I found one more guys this video from china...
          Isn't that the guy who's running that scam company making everyone think he's "Freewing" but has nothing to do with Freewing and has taken quite a few customers of their money and never sent product?

Comment

• 🛫

Comment

• Anyone know if this Hobbystar 4200 40c 515g will work just fine with this MiG? I already have one that I was using in my 70mm F-16 but it’s heavy for that bird so figured I’d just buy another and use it in the MiG.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJacobs View Post
                Anyone know if this Hobbystar 4200 40c 515g will work just fine with this MiG? I already have one that I was using in my 70mm F-16 but it’s heavy for that bird so figured I’d just buy another and use it in the MiG.
                It does take 2 6s batteries 4000+ so yea that would work ×2

Comment

• Yes, but... I use their 5200 packs in my 80mm planes, 620-640g. I have like 15 of them plus 8 2s for 8s applications. On sale they are good value. The 4600 is a bit small for 80mm. But many use 4000’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1horse59 View Post
                    What happened to the grass ops video, is there one, or did I miss it?
                    I was wondering the same. Just searched youtube (again), but couldn't find it. I'd love to order this jet, but good grass ops is a must for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY777 View Post

It does take 2 6s batteries 4000+ so yea that would work ×2
                      Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by PieterO View Post

I was wondering the same. Just searched youtube (again), but couldn't find it. I'd love to order this jet, but good grass ops is a must for me.
                        I was in the same boat wanting to see the grass ops video they mentioned. I ended up just ordering the MiG anyways, so fingers crossed this thing does good on grass cause that’s what I fly off of.

Comment

• I hope Motion isn't releasing the grass ops video because they aren't completely confident that they won't damage it on grass. I hate to play devil's advocate

Comment

• Lots of videos to get through, guys. The MiG has been featured in eight videos in the past 3.5 weeks, yet that one plane alone isn't all we've been selling this past month. We are pacing out new videos to keep interest peaked, rather than publish a dozen videos all on the same day. Who else publishes that many videos of an upcoming aircraft?

Fear not, the MiG-29 handles grass just as capably as any other big jet in our lineup. Same large wheels, and a stronger power system (inrunner) than the other two twin 80mms in our lineup (Tomcat and A-10). So, unsure why there would be any doubt as to the MiG's capabilities.
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Grass guys should know a grass capable jet when they see one. You can tell just by looking at this thing that it will excel on unimproved surfaces.

If it doesn't, I'll personally come and mow your lawn.

Comment

• Comment

• ALPHA I hear what your saying , you just have to understand that everyone’s going off a few videos and while it looks spectacular, it’s not hands on as of yet. I have a buddy just picked up the T33 and at best it hits 70mph straight and level with the same system as the MiG! Hard pressed for me to believe this HP inrunner set up in all honesty will provide the stink it should for a plane this size. These are my worries, and I’ll figure them out I have pre ordered but almost second guessing at this point. Just being honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrthog View Post
                                    ALPHA I hear what your saying , you just have to understand that everyone’s going off a few videos and while it looks spectacular, it’s not hands on as of yet. I have a buddy just picked up the T33 and at best it hits 70mph straight and level with the same system as the MiG! Hard pressed for me to believe this HP inrunner set up in all honesty will provide the stink it should for a plane this size. These are my worries, and I’ll figure them out I have pre ordered but almost second guessing at this point. Just being honest
                                    There is something wrong with his setup somewhere. The T-33 easily does 110 without breaking a sweat. I have a pair of the T-33 setups in my F-14, which only weighs 140g less than the Mig. It pushes the F-14 with authority.
                                    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrthog View Post
                                      ALPHA I hear what your saying , you just have to understand that everyone’s going off a few videos and while it looks spectacular, it’s not hands on as of yet. I have a buddy just picked up the T33 and at best it hits 70mph straight and level with the same system as the MiG! Hard pressed for me to believe this HP inrunner set up in all honesty will provide the stink it should for a plane this size. These are my worries, and I’ll figure them out I have pre ordered but almost second guessing at this point. Just being honest
                                      Something is most definitely wrong with that T-33. The T-33 80mm EDF jet is a healthy triple digit speed jet straight and level right out of the box on a healthy LiPo and set up properly.

Your friend should consider asking for advice on this forum to help diagnose the issue with the aircraft, or contact Motion RC customer service.

Comment

• I agree , we went through programming esc, calibrated , gens ace 6s it’s no where near a triple digit bird. I can’t think of anything else . I’m not dismaying that there might be an issue I’m saying compared to my venom, yak, viper, bae, there’s no comparison

Comment

• We ate
                                          going out tomorrow, someone give me an idea? We have rebound, set up rates 3 times recalibrated esc and still pretty weak . All brand new lipos gens ace 6s there’s just no poop behind his plane at all ? Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                          X