X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post
    2 batteries vs 1 battery & the difference in weight of the landing gears immediately spells Porkiness in favour of the Mig29..Can’t compare Oranges to Apples .. At least the Mig29 doesn’t dint at the slightest glance Also the Mig29 Fuselage won’t be Egg crate Fragile like the SU-35 out of the Box ..
    Not my experience at all.

My Su 35 is 4 years old and still looks pretty good. Rather better, in fact, than some of my newer EPO models that are showing a lot of alligatoring.

Comment

• So, with the first batch of the US pre-orders shipping, are there any news on the ETA for the first euro batches?
      Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Im assuming it will take a few days to get all the pre orders sent out . I didnt order until the 25th so i kay not get my notice for a couple days. Of course i just chose standard shipping as well so that may be more reason no notice today...

Comment

• havent received the shipped confirmation email, but check my account and the order is marked fulfilled. "О, да"

FedEx tracking states Thursday delivery!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdcrow View Post
            havent received the shipped confirmation email, but check my account and the order is marked fulfilled. "О, да"

FedEx tracking states Thursday delivery!!!
            What was your order number lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by duke View Post
              Is there adequate air flow to keep the batteries cool? I am having a problem with batteries over heating in my 8s F 22(no airflow).
              There's no venting into the battery bay on this model. This may be why my bricks came off toasty. Toasty but not dangerous toasty just above average. A little 3D printed vent for the massive canopy stuck behind the cockpit would be an excellent mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                I'm 90 minutes away from Cary, curious if I will be one of the first to get their shipment
                I'm 35 min away from Cary. Delivery scheduled for Wednesday.

Comment

• I'm in Indy and MIG is expected to be delivered tomorrow! I paid the $10 for faster shipping though.

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrcdude View Post

What was your order number lol?
                    i preordered it Aug 14 xxx065

Comment

• I preordered on August 11th. I’m showing a FedEx delivery for this Thursday to Alaska. Shipping fee really hurts on a parcel this size.

Comment

• Originally posted by leithalweapon View Post

I'm 35 min away from Cary. Delivery scheduled for Wednesday.
                        The silver lining of having to pay in-state sales tax I guess

Comment

• Thanks to everyone who supported this massive pre-order! We're pleased that the US shipments have begun arriving several days ahead of the US website's initial ETA, and the EU ETA is still accurate.

As I try to remind everyone with any purchase, whether it be an all-new product or not, please review our warranty policies, contact tech support for any questions/concerns (224-633-9090 M-F), read the manual, program a High-Mid-Low rate for maiden, double-check throw direction, *range test*, and post your feedback for the community. Have Fun!
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Yeah. But at $262 for shipping on a $639 Plane, that would be a 41% Sales tax. Not sure how HH is able to send 2 meter aircraft to AK for $11 shipping rate?

Comment

• Looks like Ill see mine on monday, its going to be a LONG weekend.....

Comment

• Got on here to see if anyone else got theirs too. Mine showed a shipping label created on my account as well. YeeeHawwww!!!

Comment

• I'm hoping that the usual happens. I'd get a shipping notice and go to the FedEx tracking site. Initial tracking estimate showed Monday delivery, but the plane arrived on the Saturday before. I'm betting that when I check tomorrow it will have a different estimated delivery day (fingers crossed it says Friday or Saturday)
                                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                    read the manual, program a High-Mid-Low rate for maiden, double-check throw direction, *range test*
                                    Too often overlooked and so important!

Also, I recommend:
                                    Make sure control surfaces are moving the intended direction, don't just check to see that they're moving
                                    H/M/L rates on independent switches for Aileron and Elevator

As someone in IT, I appreciate that Read The Manual was mentioned first

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post

Make sure control surfaces are moving the intended direction, don't just check to see that they're moving
                                      I always do this before every takeoff. But I have to say, I find it a little silly that every manual on every plane dedicates a page or two to explaining what is the "intended direction." If you don't already know that, you are years away from flying a twin 80mm EDF. It might be more sensible in the manual to say "Check that all control surfaces move in the correct direction. If you don't know what is the correct direction, then PLEASE do NOT fly 6 or 7kg at 100mph. Go buy an Apprentice and learn to fly for about 2 years. Then proceed to the next step in these instructions."

I recently bought a 10kg fiberglass jet. Same thing, two pages of the manual tell you which way to move the stick. Really...? I wonder how far up the size range this practice goes. Is there a similar picture in the USAF training manual for the F-35, explaining to the prospective pilot which way to move the stick to turn left/right and go up/down?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post

Too often overlooked and so important!

Also, I recommend:
                                        H/M/L rates on independent switches for Aileron and Elevator

As someone in IT, I appreciate that Read The Manual was mentioned first
                                        +1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post

I always do this before every takeoff. But I have to say, I find it a little silly that every manual on every plane dedicates a page or two to explaining what is the "intended direction." If you don't already know that, you are years away from flying a twin 80mm EDF. It might be more sensible in the manual to say "Check that all control surfaces move in the correct direction. If you don't know what is the correct direction, then PLEASE do NOT fly 6 or 7kg at 100mph. Go buy an Apprentice and learn to fly for about 2 years. Then proceed to the next step in these instructions."

I recently bought a 10kg fiberglass jet. Same thing, two pages of the manual tell you which way to move the stick. Really...? I wonder how far up the size range this practice goes. Is there a similar picture in the USAF training manual for the F-35, explaining to the prospective pilot which way to move the stick to turn left/right and go up/down?
                                          Very valid point lol - it is quite incredible that the manual for a product like this one does not assume the user already knowing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X