Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice!

Comment

• So concerning the 3D parts, any idea when Motion might have them available and a price range? I would like to get some of the J model sets. Other than the control panel to Shapeways, has anyone sent the files to a commercial provider and have info about it? Thanks...

Comment

• Shipping notices are going out! Looks like the container arrived early. A nice Christmas surprise!
        Pat

Comment

• Surprise, surprise!

We're working on the 3D pricing, hoping to have something solid end of next week; just because the PNP container arrived three weeks early, the pre-printed 3D sets are still on the original timeline for late Jan/early Feb. More info will be published as soon as it is confirmed.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Just got my shipping notice woohoo!
            www.TSHobbies.com
            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Shipping notice arrived! WOOT!

Comment

• I get back from lunch and see my shipping notice in my e-mail. Yay!!!!! Looks like I have something to do Christmas day!

Comment

• Awesome!!! Great job as always!!! My buddy's Dad was the navigator on Bright Eyes, but I can't find any pics of her, just the numbers.... MACR#: 7633....15th AAF...454th BG...B24H...Aircraft #..41..28790...lost over Romania on August 4th, 1944

Comment

• The livery evolved as the war dragged on. Many of the early models , circa 42-43 were fairly drab

Click image for larger version

Name:	2980873520_8e4b5cbd25_z.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	109651

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Just got the notice for the B-24!!! Got the F-105 notice this AM. Looking for the F-8 notice any time now. Just got the FMS Razorback package here at the beginning of this week!!! It is raining planes from Santa!!! :Silly:

Comment

• Excellent! You're gonna be a busy boy, Hardway. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                          Excellent! You're gonna be a busy boy, Hardway. :Cool:
                          The F-8 notice just hit email..... Merry Christmas 901!!

Comment

• And, a Merry Christmas to you sir. :)

Comment

• OMG,

What a nice birthday surprise.! Motion again under promises and over delivers. Time to kick it into high gear. Get set-up. Clear the table. Have the Lib and 105 coming. Sent graphics request to Callie.

What a great Christmas this will be.

Thanks Alpha, Tom, Mark et al !
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Our NorCal squadron has 7 B-24s enroute! I was just telling them yesterday that I would not be surprised if they shipped early!

Great job Alpha and the entire Tennyson50 team! I am so anxious to get my silver and green B-24s!!! :):):)

Bob

Comment

• Shipping notice received here too. Woo hoo! :) This, of course necessitated an immediate order for 2 4000mAh 4S batteries!

This will be my first Flightline kit. Do they offer the bare airframe for sale separately, or is the "super combo" (all electronics inluded) the only way to order these?
                                  (Thinking of making a custom franken-scale slope soarer - sans engines, props, escs.)

Comment

• Shipped! Woo Hoo!
                                    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ridgerunner View Post
                                      Shipping notice received here too. Woo hoo! :) This, of course necessitated an immediate order for 2 4000mAh 4S batteries!

This will be my first Flightline kit. Do they offer the bare airframe for sale separately, or is the "super combo" (all electronics inluded) the only way to order these?
                                      (Thinking of making a custom franken-scale slope soarer - sans engines, props, escs.)
                                      The FlightLineRC models are typically only available as a PNP model. ARF Plus and ARF versions are not available. However, all of the individual pieces will be available for purchase that are just empty foam.

Comment

• Was just notified that the B-24 has shipped. :Cool: :Cool:

Not ready..................not ready. Too much on the board............................but I'll take it. LOL

Woody

Comment

• I'm off until after New Years and have a B-24, F-105 and a UMX T-28 coming...I'll be in the hangar day and night!
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X