Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Skynetic 1000mm Havok Racer Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Havoc did a high speed belly landing on a bad takeoff. The motor does not align because the plastic mounting has moved partly forward. It does not push back into place. Does anyone have any suggestions. I might try heating the inside front up with a hot air gun and putting pressure on the plastic mount to bring it back into alignment.

Comment

• I would highly recommend you order a new fuselage. You can probably fix it so it will fly, as I've did this with my EFExtra's, (very very similar to the Havok). I've don't usually feel the need to replace the fuse, even though the plane might be a little under par. But my favorite one, my green one, (my favorite color) I just had to have it right, bought a new fuse. Good Luck!

Woody

Comment

• air break landing mix,both ale-4mm up, I will add even more for the next flight, lifts the nose and slows her down for landing. Highly recommended
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20200602_175938_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	258363
        rc flyin addict

Comment

• That looks like a really beautiful plane

Comment

• Will there be planes and/or parts available for the Havok again at some point in time?

Comment

• Originally posted by micronracer View Post
              Will there be planes and/or parts available for the Havok again at some point in time?
              Definitely. It's been a high demand aircraft, but more will be on the way if they aren't already on the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post

Definitely. It's been a high demand aircraft, but more will be on the way if they aren't already on the water.
                I hear it's 4-5 weeks before it gets here. Is there any truth to that? I have been waiting for more than a month already :(

Comment

• Anyone put an fpv camera under the canopy ? Wondering how it would work out.

Comment

• It's a pretty small canopy to be honest, but very well made and pretty clear.
                    Could be fun! Or could make you sick because it's moving at such a high rate of speed!

Comment

• Originally posted by AceMigKiller View Post
                      It's a pretty small canopy to be honest, but very well made and pretty clear.
                      Could be fun! Or could make you sick because it's moving at such a high rate of speed!
                      True, I have a foxeer mini in my fpv zohd dart, which is pretty small. They also make a nano, which is smaller.

Comment

• Any news on when they are due in?

Comment

• Originally posted by becevit View Post

I hear it's 4-5 weeks before it gets here. Is there any truth to that? I have been waiting for more than a month already :(
                          Yesterday I asked on chat and they said about 5 weeks out, so middle to end of August I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blewbayou View Post

Yesterday I asked on chat and they said about 5 weeks out, so middle to end of August I guess.
                            Wow no waay :( that's they told me on June 23rd when I posted this msg. No way I'll wait another 5 weeks.... maybe I should just pick up the V900..

Comment

• Originally posted by becevit View Post

Wow no waay :( that's they told me on June 23rd when I posted this msg. No way I'll wait another 5 weeks.... maybe I should just pick up the V900..
                              That's what Andrew told me yesterday. I thought about the v900, but I want to put a fpv camera in cockpit

Comment

• I wonder if their is anything that is like the red bull air race. Single plane, timed through gates fpv for these racer's. That would be a blast for these planes.

Comment

• Now running an APC 8x6, the 8x8 was too much, launch is better and components staying a bit cooler. Clocked at 130 straight and level,this prop feels about perfect to me. I have to say this is a really slick plane.
                                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• I too, settled on the APC 8x6. For what it's worth, sand down the sharp leading edge to a round edge with super fine sandpaper, balance it, then install it for some added mph and efficiency!!!

Comment

• +1 true, the 8x8 was nearly perfectly shaped out of the box, the 8x6 had allot of flash, I like the broad foam filled nail files for the shape balance and sharpen. This is a really fun plane.These props are allot quieter and more efficient than the stock one.
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• After reading all posts there is not realy clear what the fastest setup is. 8x8 Apc e on 5s or 6s ?. 7x7 Graupner speed prop on 6s ?. Comments are appreciated🤔

Comment

• There's not a "huge" difference in MPH between 8x8 and 8x6 on 6s. Haven't really played with 5s.

I've had the best luck on 8x6e APC (smoothed and balanced as mentioned above) so I'm gonna stick with that.

Comment

Working...
                                          X