Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can change that in your profile...Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• thank you will correct now

Comment

• Thanks tbnil and welcome to the Squawk !
        Are you going to be at Nefi ?
        We're pushing off for Muncie in the morning and hope to be there by Wenesday

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Sorry I can't attend. I live in south east Florida. Palm beach rc assoc. we have a 600 foot paved runw you can goggle us and see all our news letter. Field is at west Delray park. If anyone is down visiting bring a plane all are welcome to fly just need CORRENT AMA CARD We are a AMA approved club. Tom

Comment

• Just ordered the optional power pack from motionfor my bearcat has anyone used this in the bearcat? And how did it go?? Thx tom

Comment

• Installed the power upgrade from FL used a APC 2bladed prop. Wow that 880 kv motor really makes the bearcat move. I use throttle management but full power for those low passes seems to impress the guys. Also using admiral 4 cell 4000 lipo flew 5 minutes and had 49% left in the lipo. This thread seems to have really seems to have come to a halt no new entry's in over a week. TOM

Comment

• Its because ot swine flue:Sick2: and hog fever :Sweating:manLOL.:ov10.
                Dewey l

Comment

• I still have #2 in the box. But yes, swine flu has taken over! LOL
                  Pat

Comment

• Hey guys, had a crack up with the Bearcat at Nefi and have to replace the fuselage. I'm looking for a spare set of Blue Angel decals that you may have, I'd swap you a decal sheet from the left over F8F's or if you want a set of the F7F Tigercat decals, I'll swap you for them, I have a complete set of F7F and a complete set sans Blue Angels for the F8F, anyone help me out ??

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• I may have a set. I'll let you know.

Comment

• Thanks Beeg, really appreciate it if you do

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Hey all,

New to the hobby and just finished my first "real build." I'm still getting my feet wet with the Hawksky V2, finessing landings, etc. I'm about finished with all the programming for the Bearcat, but was curious if anyone was able to slow down the retracts for a more scale look? I've tried to increase the timing to allow for a slower deployment, but 8s looks the same as when I set it to 2s. Am I missing something? If it can't be done, I'm not worried about it. Thanks everyone!

Comment

• There is no way to change the timing on the retracts as they work off a worm gear drive. When signal is given to the retracts, it triggers operation of the drive motor, which runs until the slider hits the opposite limit switch which then turns the drive motor off.
                            Pat

Comment

• Gotcha, kinda what I figured. Thanks very much!

Comment

• I build a Flightline F8F Bearcat and it turn out very nice. I have left everything stock. I did make a mistake an put the wrong size decals on. I need to pull to large ones off of the fuselage and so I needed to buy some touch up paint. The wing decals are also too small but I have not had time to peel those off. Maybe I won't do anything.

Comment

• Looks good Tony, welcome to the Squawk.
                                  I love this bird !! I started out stock and then went with the a 650 kv with a 85A ESC and the 1400 mm Corsair prop. Great upgrade when your ready for it. Had an incident at Nefi as I'm sure you've read and had some repair work when I got home. She's back in the air and flying like her old self!!
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1138.JPG
Views:	368
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	87575Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1132.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	87576Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1130.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	87577
                                  Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    Looks good Tony, welcome to the Squawk.
                                    I love this bird !! I started out stock and then went with the a 650 kv with a 85A ESC and the 1400 mm Corsair prop. Great upgrade when your ready for it. Had an incident at Nefi as I'm sure you've read and had some repair work when I got home. She's back in the air and flying like her old self!!
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1138.JPG
Views:	368
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	87575Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1132.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	87576Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1130.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	87577
                                    Grossman56
                                    Very nice Bearcat. I like the Blue Angels scheme as well.

Tony

Comment

• I had a mishap with my Bearcat yesterday great flight and on landing it the landing gear folded out the wing and it skidded to a stop. Anyone else have a issue with the gear? They weren't glued in very well at the factory I got some foam tac and will try that to reattach the gear. Tried to upload a pic but it didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                        I had a mishap with my Bearcat yesterday great flight and on landing it the landing gear folded out the wing and it skidded to a stop. Anyone else have a issue with the gear? They weren't glued in very well at the factory I bought some foam tac and will try that to reattach the gear. Tried to upload a pic but it didn't work.
                                        Yep, had to re-glue one of mine that was a little thin on glue from the factory

Comment

• Just reglued one of mine in on Sunday as well, no big deal, but the glues isn't the greatest.

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X