You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

downwindleg/Aros ESM 50cc F4U Corsair Build (Electric Conversion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dewey! Slowly but surely coming together!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the maiden video flight!

Comment

• +1 Rifleman. Im looking forward to any video on this Beautiful Plane
        Dewey l

Comment

• Me too! Especially if it lands in one piece! LOL LOL
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I'll be out there with a big net!!:Scared::Whew::Cool:
            Brad

Comment

• You'll have to give us all a heads up for the maiden, some of us may be able to make it. I have to swing up to Canada sometime in the Spring, it'd be cool to time it right!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                You'll have to give us all a heads up for the maiden, some of us may be able to make it. I have to swing up to Canada sometime in the Spring, it'd be cool to time it right!

Grossman56
                Hey Grossman56, that would be very cool if a bunch of you guys came over to Friday Harbor for the maiden of Todd's Corsair at my field. Not sure how Todd would feel about the extra pressure ......like having all your friends show up on your first date. LOL
                Brad

Comment

• ROFL

Got to love the F4U!!!
                  Corsair.

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                    Not sure how Todd would feel about the extra pressure ......like having all your friends show up on your first date. LOL
                    Sure! No added pressure or anything! LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	980x.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	111742

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• It's Always the same when you bring a crowd!! Starts off......... Click image for larger version

Name:	images.png
Views:	211
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	111769and the crowd is watching..... Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10325.gif
Views:	189
Size:	471.1 KB
ID:	111770and then, :Poo: happens!!!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	download.png
Views:	183
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	111771
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• LOL
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!:Silly:

Comment

• LMFAO Gman.................That animation looks like the scene from this past summers NEFI midair............Cap'n Mike on left and pilot Ryan in the middle and me on the right LOL
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                LMFAO Gman.................That animation looks like the scene from this past summers NEFI midair............Cap'n Mike on left and pilot Ryan in the middle and me on the right LOL
                                That reminds me I found a graphic for my Corsair I need to get Callie to make for me...

Click image for larger version  Name:	A10_Kill.jpg Views:	1 Size:	11.2 KB ID:	111812
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• :P........You didn't earn the kill. I was a dumbass:)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

:P........You didn't earn the kill. I was a dumbass:)
                                    George earns the kill as he returned to base(although technically without the pilot) and the Hog was KIA. Either way, you could make Ace this SummerLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

George earns the kill as he returned to base(although technically without the pilot) and the Hog was KIA. Either way, you could make Ace this SummerLOLLOL
                                      No Ace for me bud..........collision avoidance program is now in the vertical zig versus the horizontal zag. And with me getting into the Giants, my pocket won't recover as quickly.;)
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• I have to agree with TJ, TI did come back to base. Thread jack over. ;)
                                        AMA 424553

Comment

No Ace for me bud..........collision avoidance program is now in the vertical zig versus the horizontal zag. And with me getting into the Giants, my pocket won't recover as quickly.;)
                                          You've got that right. It's a big hit if a big bird goes down. We're talking $K's instead of Benjies
                                          ​​​​​​.

Comment

Working...
                                          X