Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i hear ya there, im really gonna take this one slow as you did with the 330, I'm just thinking more along the lines of just getting the raw design done then work on the important details once i have the initial works in play. Just small bits at a time.

Comment

• Hey Rifle, I watch the maiden of the F-86 mate. I'm totally impressed at how smooth and stable that thing flew. Pretty nice job mate.

Woody

Comment

• Thanks brother, shes a blast to fly, my next trick with it is to somehow make the drop tanks dropable, but im gonna enjoy it as is for a while, btw if all goes well the PBY should fly this weekend as well!:Cool:

Comment

• Im waiting on Callie to get the decals done, looking forward to getting her beautified :):Cool:

Comment

• Does anyone know of any 3DP ejection seat files for the Martin-Baker 10 or the SJU-5 version? I have found several object files at a cost, but really don't want to convert those larger files if I don't have to do that. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Freewing_F-4_VIR_Mods_STL_Files.zip

Hey Y'all, There is the most interest in these items I modded for the Freewing F-4. Included are the VIR Fixed Plates L&R, Upper and Lower Vents, and a mesh-like simulation of the perforations in the VIR. Pictures are included and a capture of the Slic3r view. I posted to the F-4 3DP forum as well. Any questions PM me and I will post some other parts soon. :)Best, LB
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Freewing_F-4_Fuselage_Parts_STL_Files.zip

Yeepers, more Phreewing Phantom parts. These are for the fuselage. I've posted these everywhere I can think, so build, install and enjoy. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• thank you so very much Elbee. I was going to ask you if you had posted your stl files somewhere. I am still putting mine together, as I got really hooked on the drogue chute that RCJetdude put in, otherwise I would have about 20 flights on it now :-)
                  I think that I spent more than a week printing weapons for it before it even showed up :-) Now trying to get 'er done before our Jet rally here next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by slamdance64 View Post
                    thank you so very much Elbee. I was going to ask you if you had posted your stl files somewhere. I am still putting mine together, as I got really hooked on the drogue chute that RCJetdude put in, otherwise I would have about 20 flights on it now :-)
                    I think that I spent more than a week printing weapons for it before it even showed up :-) Now trying to get 'er done before our Jet rally here next weekend.
                    SD64, Well, with all the VIR Mods and Fuse Mods, you're going to be very busy this weekend. LOL I hope your Jet Rally is a big hit. Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Lost my F86, BEC failed.. i think it was being an abnormally humid day

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        Lost my F86, BEC failed.. i think it was being an abnormally humid day
                        RMBTX, Sorry to read this.:Not-Talking: Trust you will rebuild. Best, lB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• absolutely will!

Comment

• Sorry to hear Rman. My sincere condolences mate.

W

Comment

• Thanks brother ill get it going again soon

Comment

• The fuselage took the hit fairly well against a paved parking lot. Much better than i would have guessed it would.
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry to see the F-86 like that man, but glad you will be rebuilding! I am definitely surprised more isn’t destroyed after an impact on pavement. Everything aft of the hatch looks reusable.

I’ve been printing out some pilot figures recently for my 600 size UH-1N. Pretty happy with how they turned out after a bit of paint work.

Comment

• Those look great bro! I like it!:Cool:

Comment

• Here is where my F-86 project is at the moment. Parts are printed and sitting in a box ready to assemble. I have a fan for it but need all the rest of the electronics. Too many other projects at the moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190614_124933.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	203740

Comment

• RCJD & RMBTX, Unfortunately, I have a similar box-o-parts and feeling a bit guilty about it. LOL Though I am currently printing ordinance (Daisy-Cutters, Suu 23, New Pylons and TERs) for the F-4. Best, LB
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Currently just purchased a 3D-printer and I've yet to figure out how to use it. I have found a model that I would love to print, which is a hub cap for a model airplane. I saved the under STL-format on the s-drive, but when I put the drive into the 3D printer I could not find the file. Any and all advice welcome.
                                          3D printer purchased is the Ender 3D-printer

Comment

Working...
                                          X