X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

RMBTX, Great to read your voice. Long time for me. Lookin' good, Sir. Best, LB
    Hey yeah just been busy with sons band stuff, not too busy to fly though! but yeah I decided I would take a break from printing for a bit and regroup. I still have and love my F86! She flys like a doll. Also my pby is still in great shape, it's just a pain to setup for flight. This corsair is my first purely petg print and build, the f86 wing is a petg wing and sofar hasn't disappointed. When y'all build the and fly that f86 you will be in for a pleasant surprise. She really flys like a balsa model

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustman View Post
      Hi LB, the shroud I have is the ones in the two previous pic's I sent you. I think that one is RG's. I've checked thru all the files I have and don't have anything like what you have shown above that you made shown in 973.
      DM, I'll check the post tomorrow. Is it my shorter "Shroud" that you want? Let me know. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• yes, to compare with the one I got made by RG..

Comment

• ZIP Quilted Pad Diamond Plate.zip

Hello 3DP Dudes and Dudettes, I had a request over the weekend for a favor. So contrary to my best instincts, 'cuz a favor granted is a promise made', I did it and I am glad I did. To add to your STL Files here are 2 files for decorating your aircraft and helos this Christmas. 1) 100mm sq Quilted Diamond Pattern 2) 200mm sq Diamond Plate. HO HO HO!!! Best LB

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
            [ATTACH]n222062[/ATTACH]

Hello 3DP Dudes and Dudettes, I had a request over the weekend for a favor. So contrary to my best instincts, 'cuz a favor granted is a promise made', I did it and I am glad I did. To add to your STL Files here are 2 files for decorating your aircraft and helos this Christmas. 1) 100mm sq Quilted Diamond Pattern 2) 200mm sq Diamond Plate. HO HO HO!!! Best LB
            Thanks so much, once I get these printed out I'll post pictures on the UH-1C
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I knew it was George that wanted those...

Comment

• Hey George. Merry Christmas!! Hope you are feeling better!!! Greetings to you Steve, and Elbee too!!! Blessings guys!

Comment

• Yep, I did a test of each one...once my silver PLA gets here I’ll be printing out of bunch of this for the UH-1C. I will use the silver so if the paint rubs off of it it looks like aluminum underneath. They look great !

Click image for larger version  Name:	05E39863-8785-4360-B5E6-B0A1366E08E3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	222103
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Impressive! Elbee, well done and well done!
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                      Yep, I did a test of each one...once my silver PLA gets here I’ll be printing out of bunch of this for the UH-1C. I will use the silver so if the paint rubs off of it it looks like aluminum underneath. They look great !
                      TIG, WOW! I just sayin'... that looks perfect, just supah-dupah. You have a good eye for detail, G. Well done. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• This is a 1/12th scale Navy pilot I just found to go in my FreeWing F-18. This should fit nicely in my cockpit LB if I get what's in the picture. I figured I could not pass it up for $22 for a full body pilot. I have your version of the of the HUD and Forward IP so I need the file that goes with the OEM part of the shroud shown on the previous page in thread 755, 793 and 795...
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is a 1/12th scale Navy pilot I just found to go in my FreeWing F-18. This should fit nicely in my cockpit LB if I get what's in the picture. I figured I could not pass it up for $22 for a full body pilot. I have your version of the of the HUD and Forward IP so I need the file that goes with the OEM part of the shroud shown on the previous page in thread 755, 793 and 795...
                          DM, I sent the IP Shroud STL File to you earlier in a "Private Message". Did you receive that? And to everyone, I will repost that STL File here later today, as I am stupid and did not get that file posted correctly the first time around. Doh! Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• LB I got the file. Thanks a lot. You are anything but stupid. I really appreciate you putting up with me pestering you about parts.

Comment

LB I got the file. Thanks a lot. You are anything but stupid. I really appreciate you putting up with me pestering you about parts.
                              DM, Thanks for thinking that, however, Tamms believes otherwise most days. I really want you to get the cockpit all together the way you want. Seriously, no problem. As I wrote, I usually design and build at the same time, so the parts are fitted as I progress. This has been different as I wanted everyone to have these parts for their builds asap so I tried to build everything first and as I put it all together, there are some things I will add. Nothing that changes the overall, so don't sweat it. Just let me know if you have any other issues. Best, LB
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• rifleman_btx, Got an email from 3DLabs yesterday about their new B-25J. Even had another STL set of PW Engines available. Have you seen it? Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Yes indeed I have, I'm liking their new joint connection method. Looks super solid now.

Comment

• Awesome stuff! Merry Christmas bro!

Comment

• You too brother, long time, sorry been so out of touch, like I was saying, life has getting hectic on me lately

Comment

• Since I'm doing the corsair in a see through filament, I'm thinking I'm gonna run leds in it for night flying

Comment

• Hello Elbee, and thank you so much for all the files you have shared for the F-18. I have a file for the missle rail and I don’t honestly remember where I got it from. My problem is that it is too big fit on the platen I guess. Cura won’t let me slice it because Its too big. But actually I am not sure the platen size shown on Cura is the actual size on the printer. I have to tell you that I am a complete noob to 3D printing. My wife won it at a cookie convention and I have been helping her use it to make cookie cutters and I thought it was time for me to make some things for myself. Anyways, do you have a design that is two piece so I can print the parts separately and then glue them together? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X