Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 3DP Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post moved to F-18 thread

Comment

• Here are the files. One note: The tiny part on the far left of Overview 3 actually belongs to Overview 2, it's a switch located to the box left of the HUD. The seat is intended to be a replica of the early seats (SJU 5). The seat backrest and rails need to be Z-cut to the desired size.

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Overview Parts 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.1 KB ID:	224423Click image for larger version  Name:	Overview Parts 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.0 KB ID:	224424Click image for larger version  Name:	Overview Parts 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	224425

Comment

• Radar-Guy, Absolutely Fabulous, Sir. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and yours.. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Ken, The 2 'green' parts: 1) larger 90 degree part goes above the seat and below the "headrest" with the 90 up and facing forward, 2) the 'channel' part is the back of the parachute box and mounts between the seat rails in those channels against the inside top of the headrest and is the last part I glue in place. The angle for the Headrest can be adjusted some, but fit tight it is mostly correct. I angled mine a bit tipped forward as I liked the look. Hope this helps. Best, LB
          Oh, ok, that helps, thanks a bunch

Comment

• Kool, this a nice set to have also. What a great Christmas present!!

Comment

• So much sanding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                So much sanding!
                DD, Whew and you're not done. LOL. That's a large aircraft, huh? Lookin' Good, Sir. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Some more lightweight filler, a final coat of primer, then some more sanding and pinhole filling

Yes, its quite large!

Comment

• I like it, can't wait for the flight video

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                      So much sanding!
                      Are you hand sanding or using a power sander?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Are you hand sanding or using a power sander?
                        All by hand.

Comment

• Old school baby!!! Rub rub rub rub rub rub....Repeat...

Comment

• Just printed this up tonight just to see if I could. Lol

Comment

• That's awesome! Is that HO scale?

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                Just printed this up tonight just to see if I could. Lol
                                I have been printing bridges for a buddy of mine's railroad on my Anet A8.
                                AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

I have been printing bridges for a buddy of mine's railroad on my Anet A8.
                                  Would like to see some pictures, please. I've been looking at printing some architectural and topography items. I think all of those would be good exercises in design-to-print. Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I have been printing and modeling parts for my OH-58D Kiowa project. Finished printing the Mast Mounted Sight, and painting up the printed pilot figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                      I have been printing and modeling parts for my OH-58D Kiowa project. Finished printing the Mast Mounted Sight, and painting up the printed pilot figures.
                                      Excellent job Michael! Stellar build project. That Kiowa is going to be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                        I have been printing and modeling parts for my OH-58D Kiowa project. Finished printing the Mast Mounted Sight, and painting up the printed pilot figures.
                                        F106DD,Great Work, Sir. You gotta design AO Sunglasses for your helo crew, I know it's not a priority but it would be Sierra Hotel. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	AO Pilot Shades.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	231948
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                        X