Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys for the thumbs up on my paint job.
    You really have to see it up close, the finish is OUTSTANDING.
    Six coats of Minwax, makes it looks like a fiber glass model..
    Also you can leave it in the sun and it won't bubble up.
    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Just purchased the 80mm A-10. Does anyone know where to purchase or how to build a powder cannon? Thank you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Extreme R/C View Post
        Just purchased the 80mm A-10. Does anyone know where to purchase or how to build a powder cannon? Thank you...
        Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Glad you are here!! You will love the Warthog. Look up RCJetDude and he may send you in the right direction! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Extreme R/C View Post
          Just purchased the 80mm A-10. Does anyone know where to purchase or how to build a powder cannon? Thank you...
          ERC, Welcome to "The Squawk" and you might ask RCJetdude for an assistance/advice. He designed his and has since modified it with great success. Not certain if there are plans or drawings, but "he be 'da Man" when it comes to all things powder cannon. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• High all. Just coming back from 81 years of repairing my heart. D O A at E R. So I am eager to do another big A-10 . I knew things were not right when I backed the car over my scratch built 78" blue foam. Built from a solid piece of floating dock foam. 4 1/2 pounds RTF. Geared 3600 K V motor. Could not find anyone to hand launch the pusher prop Hog. The 9" AP prop was a little dangerous.

So Are there any …. I would recommend doing this before flying the Free Wing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclops2 View Post
              High all. Just coming back from 81 years of repairing my heart. D O A at E R.
              Glad you're back with us!

My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Praise the Lord for you being here Bro!!!! Wow!! You will love the A-10. Read the threads for the CG and landing gear mods... Jerry

Comment

• Will do some reading on both topics. Thank you for the heads up.

Comment

• This years Ejets/ Ewarbirds meet ,were six hogs converged on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A bunch of Hogs.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	214358
                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
                      This years Ejets/ Ewarbirds meet ,were six hogs converged on.
                      T33JM, Great lookin' group of hawg-drivers Gotta get my backside to an event. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• New scheme on the A-10.....wow!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bergsmith View Post
                          New scheme on the A-10.....wow!
                          JB, I LIKE IT...nice find, Sir. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• That's the new A-10 Demo Team scheme that Davis-Monthan just rolled out yesterday. Hopefully the vid will post as it's on Facebook and not YouTube.

23K views, 266 likes, 67 loves, 43 comments, 257 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base: A classic never goes out of style. Check out all of the hardwork that went into the...
                            Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bergsmith View Post
                              New scheme on the A-10.....wow!
                              I'll have to watch for those birds flying around. We're just south of the DMAFB glidepath on the west side.

Comment

• Hey guys, just got my graphics in but not on the a-10 yet. Send some pictures when i'm done. I put the sound system in from motion RC it's awesome to here i'll send a video.
                                trying to have a cockpit that rasies and lowers anybody have some help

Comment

• Originally posted by davjamhan View Post
                                  ...trying to have a cockpit that rasies and lowers anybody have some help
                                  DJH, If you have not already, checkout Dirtydee 3DP Cockpit kit on Thingiverse. There are canopy parts that could be modded to do an opening canopy. Also, in a very early post to this forum, RCJetdude did an opening canopy. I think I remember a vid for it, as well. Not certain if he gave all the details. Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by davjamhan View Post
                                    Hey guys, trying to have a cockpit that rasies and lowers anybody have some help
                                    DJH, I gave you some faulty info. DirtyDee's Cockpit kit is on the Cults3D.com website, and not on Thingiverse, though DD and others have lots of ordinance and stuff on Thingiverse. Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Had my A-10 out yesterday now that the summer heat has finally broke. What a great flyer.

Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                          X