Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCORSAIR I noticed you flying the Futaba 16IZ. How do you like it? I've been looking at it for myself. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
      DCORSAIR I noticed you flying the Futaba 16IZ. How do you like it? I've been looking at it for myself. Best, LB
      I have been using Futaba for 40 yrs this year actually and there were some radios along the way they made I didn't care for but this one I really like so much I gave up my good old trusty Futaba 7C which I have been using for the past 15 years or so, even though I still use it for my big scale helis, I need to change them over to this new 16IZ, have yet to set up a heli on this radio, looks easy to do and has a lot of features for helis, the 16IZ is light, very thin and comfortable even with my big hands, it just works for me, I see they released the Super version 16IZ, not sure of all the new features on it but will look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
        Here is the HSD F-16 I flew today Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20231125_154535454.jpg Views:	0 Size:	236.4 KB ID:	391376
        Nice looking F16 and details. Pilot is warbirds.com pilot or a different one?
        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Nice looking F16 and details. Pilot is warbirds.com pilot or a different one?
          Yes I do believe its the warbird one, my buddy sold me this HSD F-16 and he likes detailed cockpits so it was included, the pilot moves his head side to side slowly, looks really cool but adds a lot of weight with the detailed cockpit to, I have to place my two 5000 lipos all the way back to the board and still had to add some weight in the tail to balance.

Comment

• Flew my Belgian F-16 today, it's all stock and flies great, this one is lighter than the General Dynamics F-16 I flew yesterday because of the non scale cockpit details and other features this one doesn't have compared to the GD version.

.Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20231126_145836332.jpg Views:	0 Size:	206.7 KB ID:	391452

Comment

• About to Maiden the fresh rebuilt 64mm Freewing F16
              Attached Files

Comment

• Well can’t say enough for being a relatively new pilot this fresh rebuild flies amazing. I did up throws on ailerons to 120% reduced expo to 15% handles amazing the mix wax 2 coats of clear seem to make her cut through the wind much better. 4 flights so far hopefully many more to come today. Y’all have a great day hopefully you get some flight time yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by shortround91 View Post
                  About to Maiden the fresh rebuilt 64mm Freewing F16
                  That's one nefarious looking F16, congrats on the refresh!
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thank ya the black definitely pops for my eyes much more than the grays do. Ordered micro LED’s for it and a few power upgrades I’m still amazed how well it flies

Comment

• Hey y'all, A beautiful day in middle America, 55o and wind 3-6 wsw. Unusual, but great for my CO and I.

Tammy is flying for only her 2nd time in her life. We got her the Skynetics 400mm de Havilland Tiger Moth.

With the gyro on, she has only lost orientation a few times and has gone past her BVR only twice.

I was watching both times so she got the plane back with some verbal queues.

I on the other hand, allowed the little 400mm Skynetics P-51 too much time alone on "Manual" Mode and hung it in a tree about 100 yards from my position.

That was as close to my own BVR circle as I am comfortable, so I still remain a "L.B." as even the tree was gentle to that OLD CROW and I got her back with the aid of a old extension pole.

I hope all is well with each and everyone of y'all.

I wish you a Very Merry Christmas, too.

Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Congrats to Tammy.. and u for getting it outta the tree.. when I got my 1400 pitts. Stuck it took my 4wd winch to get it.. of course the whole branch.. around 50 feet of it. Hit the deck. Withe the pitts. Still in it.. was trying to get just the smaller branch.. oh well.. lesson don't do touch n go with trees close in the background..

Looks like a really nice evening . Sunset
                        . B safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                          Hey y'all, A beautiful day in middle America, 55o and wind 3-6 wsw. Unusual, but great for my CO and I.

Tammy is flying for only her 2nd time in her life. We got her the Skynetics 400mm de Havilland Tiger Moth.

With the gyro on, she has only lost orientation a few times and has gone past her BVR only twice.

I was watching both times so she got the plane back with some verbal queues.

I on the other hand, allowed the little 400mm Skynetics P-51 too much time alone on "Manual" Mode and hung it in a tree about 100 yards from my position.

That was as close to my own BVR circle as I am comfortable, so I still remain a "L.B." as even the tree was gentle to that OLD CROW and I got her back with the aid of a old extension pole.

I hope all is well with each and everyone of y'all.

I wish you a Very Merry Christmas, too.

Best, LB
                          Sounds like you should let your CO do all the flying from now on, or invest in a chain saw. You can probably use some more firewood for this winter.
                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Maiden on this big motorglider! It sounds so cool on the flybys!
                            I have discount codes if you want to save money on any FMS item

Comment

• Not yet but in the morn.... flying the jumbo as my bro calls it(al37) will take some pics,,, good or bad depending weather my son comes,,,( they never wana help ya to hard) slackers that they r different generation,,, mmm

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	17037506345843989725162779485112.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	393646

Comment

• Woopsy

Comment

• f4u ausie Clear skies!

Comment

• 8 flghts now looks awsome in the air, will do avid when my son gets his bum into gear.. and it was clear and no wind... beautiful

Comment

• 12 flights today with the rebuilt newly powered 64/70mm FW F16. Reshaped the thrust tube for and aft the EDF, stuffed a 70mm FW 4’s with a 60amp Skywalker w reverse ESC. Was able to maiden earlier this week she actually flies so nice my newly virgin FW F16 has been sitting. Next to go 70 6s and see how things go so far so good
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• shortround91 Nice Work. Congrats. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X