• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00009.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	377620Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00010.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	377618Had good early evening flights with these two.
    Attached Files
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      That's cool, Turbinefancy. I like it.
      Thanks! Another reason I like FPV is that I get twice the utility out of the same plane. I am out of storage space and don’t like selling old ones just to buy something new. So adding FPV to existing plane allows me to enjoy each one in two different ways. Either watching it like a spectator at an air show. Or be the air show pilot performing for the crowds

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Click image for larger version

Awesome Lon, love the Ding Hao!! Still pulling for a P51B with Jim Howard's markings, CMH guy and all.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
          Video of my maiden flight of Sharp Nose Su

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUPh8vVbPk&t=39s
          That thing is pretty cool Paul! Very creative to use parts to come up with something that looks neat and seems to fly great. Have you moved to the Island of Dr. Moreau? (I'll bet only a few get that analogy!)
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

That thing is pretty cool Paul! Very creative to use parts to come up with something that looks neat and seems to fly great. Have you moved to the Island of Dr. Moreau? (I'll bet only a few get that analogy!)
            I think I have more chance of flying to the Moon than buying a ticket to that island Hugh . Maybe I can get get one of those holiday package deals

Comment

• Hugh Wiedman Got it. Well played. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Which P51 is that?

Comment

• You can see the joint in the wing between the aileron and flap... Eflite.

Comment

• You can also see that the tail is part of the fuse mold, not so on the 1400 mm FMS and the 1700mm FMS pilot is the same as in the 1400mm so he looks like a little kid, so yeah, I'd agree, E Flite.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• yes, it's a Eflite 1.5m.
                      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• It's Memorial Day so all seven of my flags are flying. Speaking of flying, I had my oldest flying bird out as well as Bearcat 1. Click image for larger version  Name:	20230529_092814.jpg Views:	23 Size:	264.7 KB ID:	378490
                        Into her ninth season, she was the first airplane I purchased. Smarter heads prevailed and I bought two Pandoras that I flew the pants off before attempting the Mustang. Her first flight was in 2016 and since then, the only things that have been replaced are the retract sides ( went metal sides from Small Parts CNC), tires, gear doors and a few prop blades. As you can see, the tip of the tail has had some incidents , but she's still the original tail.

Love that plane!!
                        Flown in honor of the veterans that we owe our eternal gratitude. Thanks guys!!
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0147.gif Views:	16 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	378491Click image for larger version  Name:	united-states[1].png Views:	18 Size:	59.5 KB ID:	378492Click image for larger version  Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0147.gif Views:	16 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	378493Click image for larger version  Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0147.gif Views:	18 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	378494Click image for larger version  Name:	united-states[1].png Views:	17 Size:	59.5 KB ID:	378495Click image for larger version  Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0147.gif Views:	16 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	378496

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Looks good. Is that the Freewing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            It's Memorial Day so all seven of my flags are flying. Speaking of flying, I had my oldest flying bird out....Flown in honor of the veterans that we owe our eternal gratitude. Thanks guys!!Grossman56
                            G-man, "Lest we forget." What a great notion. Beautiful Mustang and tradition, Sir. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                              Looks good. Is that the Freewing?
                              No, that's an FMS 1400mm, back when Motion used to sell FMS and you could get the Big Beautiful Doll markings . Ahhhh those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end....

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Maiden of this beauty!

Comment

• Having our Spring Fly In this weekend, this is Saturday. I'd planned on taking the trailer and staying overnight but the weather isn't very good, the field stayed pretty dry, but back in Cody, it rained pretty hard again.

Name:	20230603_103837.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	378791Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_103852.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	378792Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_104409.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	264.8 KB
ID:	378793Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_123748.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	378794Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_123812.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	378795Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_124447.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	378796
                                  My Bearcat and Avanti, both are old Nefi birds.
                                  Same Bearcat, different paint scheme, with Steve's Skyhawk.

Name:	IMG_2793.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	378797Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	378798
                                  And same Avanti, minus the pilot, I blamed the crashes on him.
                                  Hard to believe it's been 7 years since then, Even Nefi isn't happening any more.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Grossman56 That's an event I need to put on my calendar for next year. I'm thinking of making a trip out to Cody in August or September. August weather might be more predictable than September?

Comment

• This has been a strange year, as I'm sure it has been in the southern end of the state. We have another fly in usually near the end of August/ beginning of September. I'll keep you updated on it if you want.

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• pretty good turn out for 'iffy' weather. Going back tomorrow with another couple of planes, probably the Tigercat and something else 6s. Maybe my P40, she hasn't been out yet this year.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                          This has been a strange year, as I'm sure it has been in the southern end of the state. We have another fly in usually near the end of August/ beginning of September. I'll keep you updated on it if you want.

Grossman56
                                          Yeah, please do! You're right, it's been the same here, all winter south snow, all spring so much rain. For every day it's sunny and warm, it rains for three or four days after. Everything is green and lush now, so I can't really complain. And I did get to fly for two days last weekend. I flew from 7:00 in the morning to 6pm, one other person showed up for an hour. It.made up for the long winter and shifty weather.

I flew quite a few planes, and t a few photos ​ . ​ .

Comment

Working...
                                          X